Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words (2108 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) / Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2015
Am opening this thread with so much pain and regret in my mind.It all happened in less then two months.This lady came to live with her uncle in the compound I stay.It all started with normal greetings,then please help me open a facebook account and later graduated to coming into my room to watch movies.
On this faithful day she asked if am manly alright,but I just laugh it off and demanded to know why she asked that question.Her reply was that since she came into the compound,no lady ever came visiting and she thinks its abnormal for a cute guy like me living all by himself.I just replied its all about self control,not that I dont have urge for sex.
On this faithful day,I finally fell for her trap,as we were watching TV she was busy grinding her bumbum against my feet.I was carried away and codedly played along as her friend glued her face to the TV.It ended that way because she have to go to work(4-10pm).After her work,she came into my room and this time around it was just the two of us.The full romancing started until she ask me to stop and said she wanted to tell me something. "I love you and want us to date" was the words that came out of her mouth.
I decline the offer and told her I dont want to be in any relationship for now.So we continued with what we were doing until she asked me to penetrate her.Without hesitation I went and picked a condom but she wants it raw,which I objected.After much drama she agried for the condom.I was so unlucky the condom got tear and released inside her.I was so disappointed with myself and promised it wont repeat itself again,Alas I was wrong.It happened again for a couple of times without condom even though I told her the first one was to prove her wrong.
Within me I was not happy any longer as I use to,so I told her the adventure was over and no more sex.It did not go down well with her and told me that but we are dating.which I dismissed and told her we were just friends but she has a different opinion that since I slept with her she assumed we were dating already.From that day she became somehow unfriendly and I played the same.Some days later she told me she was suppose to see her period earlier on,but I wasn't disturbed at all by her news and she got more agrier and stop coming to my room to watch movies with her friend.Days later she called and told me that she has seen her period and I said that's good,but she hissed and said that "so you dont want me to carry your baby"My reply was everything has time.After that conversation,I promised my self that nothing will make me enter her city again.
Last Tuesday after her work she came into my room.one thing led to the other we started touching ourselves until I removed her hand from my body.She started begging that she loves me,she cant do without me bla bla bla.In my own stupidity I now told her that this is the last round of sex she will ever get from me and she agreed.Took a condom but she will prefer it raw.I said forget it then, with that seriousness written all over me she agreed and we were in the business again until I released and noticed she won't allow me remove my tool from her city and was smilling.With the little energy left,I muscled her and removed my body.Behold nothing was inside the condom and she was smilling that we are going to have a baby.I got angry and ordered out of my room,but she went on her kneels and begged me not to get angry.
Now my problem is not her getting pregnant,but getting me infected.Because her phone rings like a call center and am imagining this lady sleeping around with most of these men.She no longer respect me much as she use to do before.I walk her out of my room today but she refused leaving and threatened to shout if I try to force her out.Am tired of all this,she's distracting my studies.My sleeping time is when she choose to come in.All she tells me now is that I have charmed her and cant do without me.Am not feeling anything for her at all,what should I do please?
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by chocolateme(f): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2015
Are you under a charm called "touch and follow?" How many times will something happen to you before you learn from it?
What is so sweet about her infection infested CITY that you can't relocate to another city?
I am not happy with you at and u are lucky that we are not literally close now ehh, the kind slap I for tear you now would have set your brain to factory default. Can you imagine?? Playing with live wire..

5 Likes

Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Miracle4Sure: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2015
SoRry @op
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by cocoberry(f): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2015
Kai which kind talk be dis? U can't u see pu..ssy and remove ur eyes? U sound naive! Better stop entertaining her at ur place, no more Facebooking n movies pls

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Sue her.
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by evanscheck(m): 12:41am On Sep 27, 2015
No body actually understands ur story from the comments u are recieving... am sure he means dat he is a nice guy dat wud nt want to hurt d feelings of a lady but wud like to do ur things quietly,now dis is wat u wud do... get a female friend dat wud knock of this fellow from disturbing u, maybe ur relation to avoid bleeping her too... gradually u whd regain courage to resist that idiot
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Her phone rings like call centre, you imagine her sleeping around but you also wanna have a taste right.

You deserve anything you get .
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by dharay99: 6:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Post too lonq,
No spacing, no paragraph,
....neeeexxxxx†.!
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by pet4ril(f): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2015
Please continue enjoying her paradise grin grin olodo.. after how many rounds you are saying you don't have feelings Feelings ki ni, feelings my foot
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Are you under a charm called "touch and follow?" How many times will something happen to you before you learn from it?
What is so sweet about her infection infested CITY that you can't relocate to another city?
I am not happy with you at and u are lucky that we are not literally close now ehh, the kind slap I for tear you now would have set your brain to factory default. Can you imagine?? Playing with live wire..
Am sorry sister,I fall hands badly
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
cocoberry:
Kai which kind talk be dis? U can't u see pu..ssy and remove ur eyes? U sound naive! Better stop entertaining her at ur place, no more Facebooking n movies pls
Thanks for the advice.Sister I removed my eyes on many occasions,just that she wont let me be at all
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Sue her.
for where?
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
evanscheck:
No body actually understands ur story from the comments u are recieving... am sure he means dat he is a nice guy dat wud nt want to hurt d feelings of a lady but wud like to do ur things quietly,now dis is wat u wud do... get a female friend dat wud knock of this fellow from disturbing u, maybe ur relation to avoid bleeping her too... gradually u whd regain courage to resist that idiot
Thanks brother.My coursemate came around today to copy some assignment and the lady got angry and went out of the compound

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by cocoberry(f): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Keep removing ur eye....... it will help + control ur John Thomas too

Badfinga:
Thanks for the advice.Sister I removed my eyes on many occasions,just that she wont let me be at all
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by cocoberry(f): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
U sha dey look Uche face. Face ur studies!!! No mind her.

Badfinga:
Thanks brother.My coursemate came around today to copy some assignment and the lady got angry and went out of the compound
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Johnnoah1st: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Badfinga:
Am opening this thread with so much pain and regret in my mind.It all happened in less then two months.This lady came to live with her uncle in the compound I stay.It all started with normal greetings,then please help me open a facebook account and later graduated to coming into my room to watch movies.
On this faithful day she asked if am manly alright,but I just laugh it off and demanded to know why she asked that question.Her reply was that since she came into the compound,no lady ever came visiting and she thinks its abnormal for a cute guy like me living all by himself.I just replied its all about self control,not that I dont have urge for sex.
On this faithful day,I finally fell for her trap,as we were watching TV she was busy grinding her bumbum against my feet.I was carried away and codedly played along as her friend glued her face to the TV.It ended that way because she have to go to work(4-10pm).
dat girl was sent on a mission to u, watch out!

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by cocoberry(f): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
U can say dat again, "playing with a live wire" Op better run fast!

chocolateme:

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
ilobasama:
Her phone rings like call centre, you imagine her sleeping around but you also wanna have a taste right.

You deserve anything you get .
You did not get me brother.Not that am sex starve.For the past four months,I decided to observe abstinence and all was going well until she came into the picture.
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
cocoberry:
Keep removing ur eye....... it will help + control ur John Thomas too

Thanks.not that I couldn't control my tool.Sometimes,I just become emotional and play to her tone.Which I regret afterwards
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
cocoberry:
U sha dey look Uche face. Face ur studies!!! No mind her.

Abeg this one na matured and responsible lady oo.She came, did what brought her and left.She is just like a sister
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
dat girl was sent on a mission to u, watch out!
Thanks.I suspect that also.She is telling me that what other guys are killing themselves to have,she is offering it free but am forming
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by jnrbayano(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Badfinga:
....thinks its abnormal for a cute guy like me living all by himself......

I'm afraid, this is your message to female romancelanders.

You were subtle by infusing it into the Op (missive)
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Spikkylee: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
G
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Badfinga:
Am opening this thread with so much pain and regret in my mind.It all happened in less then[/b]two months.This lady came to live with her uncle in the compound I stay. [b]It all started with normal greetings,then please help me open a facebook account and later graduated to coming into my room to watch movies.
On this faithful day she asked if am manly alright,but I just laugh it off and demanded to know why she asked that question.Her reply was that since she came into the compound,no lady ever came visiting and she thinks its abnormal for a cute guy like me living all by himself. I just replied its all about self control,not that I dont have urge for sex.
On this faithful day,I finally fell for her trap,as we were watching TV she was busy grinding her bumbum against my feet[b].I was carried away and codedly played along as her friend glued her face to the TV.It ended that way [b]because she have to go to work(4-10pm).After her work,she came into my room and this time around it was just the two of us.The full romancing started until she ask me to stop and said she wanted to tell me something. "I love you and want us to date" was the words that came out of her mouth.
I decline[/b the offer and told her I dont wa]nt to be in any relationship for now.So we continued with what we were doing until she asked me to penetrate her.Without hesitation I went and picked a condom but she [b]wants it raw,which I objected.After much drama she agried for the condom.I was so unlucky the condom got tear and released inside her.I was so disappointed with myself and promised it wont repeat itself again,Alas I was wrong.It happened again for a couple of times without condom even though I told her the first one was to prove her wrong.
Within me I was not happy any longer as I use to,so I told her the adventure was over and no more sex.It did not go down well with her and told me that but we are dating.which I dismissed and told her we were just friends but she has a different opinion that since I slept with her she assumed we were dating already.From that day she became somehow unfriendly and I played the same.Some days later she told me she was suppose to see her period earlier on,but I wasn't disturbed at all by her news and she got more agrier and stop coming to my room to watch movies with her friend.Days later she called and told me that she has seen her period and I said that's good,but she hissed and said that "so you dont want me to carry your baby"My reply was everything has time.After that conversation,I promised my self that nothing will make me enter her city again.
Last Tuesday after her work she came into my room.one thing led to the other we started touching ourselves until I removed her hand from my body.She started begging that she loves me,she cant do without me bla bla bla.In my own stupidity I now told her that this is the last round of sex she will ever get from me and she agreed.Took a condom but she will prefer it raw.I said forget it then, with that seriousness written all over me she agreed and we were in the business again until I released and noticed she won't allow me remove my tool from her city and was smilling.With the little energy left,I muscled her and removed my body.Behold nothing was inside the condom and she was smilling that we are going to have a baby.I got angry and ordered out of my room,but she went on her kneels and begged me not to get angry.
Now my problem is not her getting pregnant,but getting me infected.Because her phone rings like a call center and am imagining this lady sleeping around with most of these men.She no longer respect me much as she use to do before.I walk her out of my room today but she refused leaving and threatened to shout if I try to force her out.Am tired of all this,she's distracting my studies.My sleeping time is when she choose to come in.All she tells me now is that I have charmed her and cant do without me.Am not feeling anything for her at all,what should I do please?
You definitely have a problem but your problem is not getting infected, it is your poor grammar and your stupidity. You are also an effing liar. Get a life and a brighter grammar punk! Lastly, fvck you for putting me through all that stress
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Badfinga:
You did not get me brother.Not that am sex starve.For the past four months,I decided to observe abstinence and all was going well until she came into the picture.
alright. Apologies then. You know whats best for you. Find your way out of there
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by evanscheck(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Badfinga:

Dats how to do it, just never be alone with her and u wud be fine
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by 2dice(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Food Wey you no Go chop No smell am
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
sylvalord:
You definitely have a problem but your problem is not getting infected, it is your poor grammar and your stupidity. You are also an effing liar. Get a life and a brighter grammar punk! Lastly, fvck you for putting me through all that stress
Thanks alot for your reply.My grammar was bad but you got the message.That's the most important thing

3 Likes

Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
ilobasama:
alright. Apologies then. You know whats best for you. Find your way out of there
Am taking measures already even though the deed has been done.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op don enter one chance
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
evanscheck:

Dats how to do it, just never be alone with her and u wud be fine
Thanks sir.Am even thinking of putting the locks whenever am indoors
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
shokky24:
Op don enter one chance
True talk sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know This Girl?? / (photo):see How Girls Are / Are There Guys With These Attributes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.