Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. (20259 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 27, 2015
1. Anambra state 2. Lagos state 3. Abia state 4. Enugu state 5. Imo state . You can add yours.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by ladyF(f): 12:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Based on what survey?

5 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:47am On Sep 27, 2015
anambra cari first

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2015
Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Leopardd(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2015
ladyF:
Based on what survey?

Based on Eastern Neighborhood threads. Anyi tiga ulo n'elu ulo. Me have my own for Igweocha and Aba, no time to waste time.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by obailala(m): 1:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Leopardd:

Based on Eastern Neighborhood threads. Anyi tiga ulo n'elu ulo. Me have my own for Igweocha and Aba, no time to waste time.
Lol... Onitsha comes to mind.

A landlord builds a bungalow with a solid foundation and he puts a concrete roof.... and then sells the top as fresh land to another landlord who builds a two-storey building. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Leopardd(m): 1:15am On Sep 27, 2015
obailala:

A landlord build a bungalow with a solid foundation and he puts a concrete roof.... and then sells the top as fresh land to another landlord who builds a two-storey building. grin

Hahaha, nna a, nkea dikwa very funny abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Bacteriocin(m): 2:16am On Sep 27, 2015
"storey"
Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Fishermancom:
1. Anambra state 2. Lagos state 3. Abia state 4. Enugu state 5. Imo state . You can add yours.
The WHO list for buildings.
......(that's, these are STATES that are currently punishing the EARTH with heavy duty buildings)

1) Anambra
2) Lagos
3) Abia
4) Enugu
5) Imo
6) Ebonyi
7) Rivers
cool Cross River
9) Edo
0) ? Delta/Ondo

8 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Kingsley1000(m): 4:26am On Sep 27, 2015
if its residential building give it up for anambra, lagos and abia

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by springtech(m): 4:31am On Sep 27, 2015
We are watching in 4D.

#iamspringtech
Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by agabusta: 4:38am On Sep 27, 2015
Anywhere there is land constraint, they are bound to have more of storey buildings.

The SE states in some of their cities, have land constraints and as such will definitely focus their building on storey buildings. It's a simple logic.

The only state with such land constraint in the SW is Lagos, and as such, it boasts of more storey buildings than other SW states. Infact the whole of Lagos island is densely populated with storey buildings.

The North has enough lands and can afford to build bungalows sparsely. Storey buildings may only be ideal at dense commercial areas.

14 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by agabusta: 4:40am On Sep 27, 2015
obailala:

A landlord build a bungalow with a solid foundation and he puts a concrete roof.... and then sells the top as fresh land to another landlord who builds a two-storey building. grin

Are u for real? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by khassy(m): 5:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Fishermancom:

if Lagos is not first on that list... you must be high on Ibadan weedundecidedundecided

4 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by speaktome(m): 5:37am On Sep 27, 2015
Proudly from the South-East!!!

We no fit carry last!!!

#MySignature#MyBusiness#
Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2015
obailala:

...nd sells it to another who carry on the trend all because of scarcity of land. Is that what ibos are celebrating now? I won't be surprised if they base that as one of the reasons used to determine a rich state.

@OP Why put anambra ahead of lagos? I can bet it that the amount of storey buildings in just 5 housing estates in lagos surpasses the whole amount found in anambra.

Guys, remember that Oyo state is bigger than Southeast, so the storey buildings concentrated together in the small SE states doesn't mean they can be more what's obtainable in other large states.

Peace.

8 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by cremedelacreme: 6:14am On Sep 27, 2015
juicee1:
...nd sells it to another who carry on the trend all because of scarcity of land. Is that what ibos are celebrating now? I won't be surprised if they base that as one of the reasons used to determine a rich state.

@OP Why put anambra ahead of lagos? I can bet it that the amount of storey buildings in just 5 housing estates in lagos surpasses the whole amount found in anambra.

Guys, remember that Oyo state is bigger than Southeast, so the storey buildings concentrated together in the small SE states doesn't mean they can be more what's obtainable in other large states.

Peace.

This shows that you haven't been to Anambra.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 27, 2015
cremedelacreme:

This shows that you haven't been to Anambra.
it shows that you haven't been to lagos.

8 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by laurel03(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2015
ContinueDeceivingURself..... Anambra over Lagos..... U don high on yeeboo weed

6 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by BankeSmalls(f): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2015
agabusta:
Anywhere there is land constraint, they are bound to have more of storey buildings.

The SE states in some of their cities, have land constraints and as such will definitely focus their building on storey buildings. It's a simple logic.

The only state with such land constraint in the SW is Lagos, and as such, it boasts of more storey buildings than other SW states. Infact the whole of Lagos island is densely populated with storey buildings.

The North has enough lands and can afford to build bungalows sparsely. Storey buildings may only be ideal at dense commercial areas.

See excuse ooo

This simply shows the population stats for nigeria is rubbish, if many ppl ar squeezing themselves to live in the east, and they still have millions to spare in Lagos and Kano, then we need to recount the people of this county.

Ibo is the tribe with the highest population

Quote me anywhere tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by VickJames(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2015
It is only some people who don't know the psychology of igbos that will say its land constraint that's making igbos build tall buildings.

1 Like

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2015
In the mind of the OP and his cohorts, building 4 storey equals to good living. They don't seem to know how uncomfortable it is to live in such houses and neighbourhood.

Imagine a 5 storey built on a plot of land. There won't be space for parking the cars owned by the occupants, no playground, no ventilation, intrusive neighbours who might even be sleeping with each other's wife, no privacy, hatred, unnecessary competition, heat etc.

You don't seem to know how enjoyable life is when you live in a bungalow with a spacious compound and a dog on guard. So much privacy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by FKO81(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2015
VickJames:
It is only some people who don't know the psychology of igbos that will say its land constraint that's making igbos build tall buildings.
They are deceiving themselves, when you travel to those states with big landmass you can hardly see decent building, what you will see thick forests and shanties

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2015
khassy:

if Lagos is not first on that list... you must be high on Ibadan weedundecidedundecided

My list is

Anambra.

Abia.

Lagos.

Enugu.

Imo.

5 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by drajjay: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Must you guys brag about everything? Which one is 4 storey building and above again? Go to Western countries and op will be ashamed he opened this useless thread. Backward mentality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
agabusta:

[/s]

So these apparition of muds here look spacious to you

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2015
juicee1:

Peace.

And Borno State is bigger than South West so Borno has more high rise buildings than South West combine grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2015
juicee1:
In the mind of the OP and his cohorts, building 4 storey equals to good living. They don't seem to know how uncomfortable it is to live in such houses and neighbourhood.

Imagine a 5 storey built on a plot of land. There won't be space for parking the cars owned by the occupants, no playground, no ventilation, intrusive neighbours who might even be sleeping with each other's wife, no privacy, hatred, unnecessary competition, heat etc.

You don't seem to know how enjoyable life is when you live in a bungalow with a spacious compound and a dog on guard. So much privacy.

How do these people live, how do they park their bicycles and jalopy grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by fkaz(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2015
You may have high-rise building in a particular area due to inadequate LAND or due to population density

1 Like

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2015
drajjay:
Must you guys brag about everything? Which one is 4 storey building and above again? Go to Kingdom of the country of Western Nigeria and op will be ashamed he opened this useless thread. Backward mentality.

Are you Musiwa lovechild grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by englishmart(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Leopardd:

isi GI noo there. e be like say mud houses no dey Igbo land again oooo... because when I travelled to my state (Enugu) our mud house automatically changed to a 2 storey building.. how it happened I can't tell.

7 Likes

Re: 5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. by richard04(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Interesting.

Btw check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Refineries Go Comatose Six Months After They Became Operational / PDP Suspends Senator Buruji Kashamu / Ambode Drags Lagos Assembly To Court Over Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.