Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) (81159 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo / Police Assault And Humiliate Comedian Shakara In Front Of His Family [PICS] / Cute Lovely Family Pics Of Nigerian Legend" Austin Jay Jay Okocha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Hardeyghold(m): 2:53am On Sep 27, 2015

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 27, 2015
omo anifowose was a scam. d pic didnt justify the story.

26 Likes

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Funminicrown: 4:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Are there two photographers there?

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by alonzoiv(m): 5:16am On Sep 27, 2015
Women and bleaching. Inseparable duo. Where's Miliano,his son and where is his baby mama? She probably isn't a part of the family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by christinie(f): 5:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Is that the mum? Does he have 5 siblings? Where is their dad? Poster explain.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by khassy(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2015
abeg shey badoo and lil kesh relate ni undecidedundecided

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by pretydiva(f): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Biuriful family he's got

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Savigne(f): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2015
afolag:
After reading your post I couldnt help but laugh in Efik.
So because the pic aint portraying what he sang he is a scam?
So all these artistes singing "I have made money" without a dime to their name are scams too abi?
Only in Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by felixdanielthed(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2015
afolag:

let say d song was'nt written by him,

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2015
Nigerians oooo cheesy
M happy he took care of his family why am i having a feeling that lil kesh nd olamide are sumow related mayb like distant cousins cos for family pix again i no see oda ybnl gang only lil kesh

For una wey dey talk say anifowoshe na scam
The pix only proved one thing he changed the family history why didnt he upload wen his career just started mehn m proud of him
Guessin may b dats his baby mama family sef cos the woman sitting is so light skin looking nd olamide's baby mama is so light skinned too grin incase u ask whr is d baby mama ask ursef who took those pictures cheesy

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2015
Savigne:

After reading your post I couldnt help but laugh in Efik.
So because the pic aint portraying what he sang he is a scam?
So all these artistes singing "I have made money" without a dime to their name are scams too abi?
Only in Nigeria.
not exactly but d story seemed to b wat he went tru bfre d fame.
I dnt expect davido to cum up with such lyrics. I like his music and personality, its nt easy running d game like dey do.
only dat dey luk mre of an ajebo dan d ghetto d song purported.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by englishmart(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2015
as mark zuckerberg invented Facebook, shey na olamide invent Badoo?

13 Likes

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by JoeCutie(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2015
Olamide and Simplicity are like David Mark and the Senate; very inseparable.

Dude is too simple for a 21st century Naija celeb. A role model, a REAL G.
#RichButSimple
#FamousButCool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Lanceslot(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2015
alonzoiv:
Yoruba women and bleaching. Inseparable duo.
Its so disgusting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by richard04(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2015
Young siblings , was lil kesh adopted undecided

Btw, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Savigne(f): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2015
afolag:

I dnt expect davido to cum up with such lyrics. I like his music and personality, its nt easy running d game like dey do.

Levels don change na....He's been a superstar for how long now? That's more than enough time to give the family a total makeover.
You dont even need anyone to tell you that Olamide is a proper ajekpaco,even with all the upgrading e still dey show.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2015
richard04:
Young siblings , was lil kesh adopted undecided

Btw, check my signature
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Distant cousin eida from olamide side or d baby mama side sha grin
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by JoeCutie(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2015
Savigne:

Levels don change na....He's been a superstar for how long now? That's more than enough time to give the family a total makeover.
You dont even need anyone to tell you that Olamide is a proper ajekpaco,even with all the upgrading e still dey show.
Chai! Early Sunday morning evulz! cheesy
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2015
That's YOUNG JON the wicked producer for those mentioning Lil Kesh.
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by KingTom(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2015
afolag:

I remember when I had no money in my bank account - Davido

Da fuq? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by KingTom(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Savigne:

It doesn't show. We see a pot belly boy singing about the streets. Very soon Falz Wey get law degree for England go come dey form street. grin
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by redgem(f): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2015
Is the fair lady his mum or sis? undecided
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by veekid(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2015
After yabbing
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by KDCityForum(f): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2015
lovely family
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by loomer: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2015
U don try jare my brother
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by okooloyun1(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Baddo snei
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Mopolchi: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2015
nice
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Where is the damn wife.
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by kennyman2000(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Shymm3x: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2015
---
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by foladaraawe(f): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2015
Are they relatives,I mean olamide and lil kesh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) / Surgery: Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Shows Off Her New Shape - Pictures / Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.