Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

TRLPLAW Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TRLPLAW Interview Invite (3332 Views)

Job Vacancy At Trlplaw / TRLPLAW Interview / Trlplaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2015
pls guys..am hving a rescheduled interview with trlplaw tomoror....pls guys who knows about them and deir interview questions...i jus need some info about d company..tnkz
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
anybody?
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by dohdoh(f): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
What did you apply for?
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by PapaNnamdi: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
drop addresz for gate crashers i knw a little about them

1 Like

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by sochima1989(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
If you are fit for the job you can get it.....but they work till 10pm I guess......there pay is almost minimum wage
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
dohdoh:
What did you apply for?
personal assistant
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
sochima1989:
If you are fit for the job you can get it.....but they work till 10pm I guess......there pay is almost minimum wage
woww 10pm?
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by dohdoh(f): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
henry99:
woww 10pm?

You re right, late hour tins, is a lucrative law firm, gud pay but you need to be extremely tolerant, patient, calm,humble and smart. Second interview is gonna be with a principal partner if he hasn't met you... goodluck
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by ahabue111(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good pay kee, poor pay and dey work late.

1 Like

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by dohdoh(f): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
ahabue111:
Good pay kee, poor pay and dey work late.

I ve worked with them... their pay is good for a start and with an increment thereafter... though they work till late hours.
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by ahabue111(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
An office dat staff works 8am to 10pm isn't a good one haba u wan kill person. It's modern day slavery.
How much be d salary e reach 200k.

1 Like

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
dohdoh:

I ve worked with them... their pay is good for a start and with an increment thereafter... though they work till late hours.
bro why did u resign and wats d salary range?
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
ahabue111:
An office dat staff works 8am to 10pm isn't a good one haba u wan kill person. It's modern day slavery.
How much be d salary e reach 200k.
bro hv u worked deir bfr nd wats d salary range
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by ahabue111(m): 5:31am On Sep 28, 2015
I went there for an interview last Monday, that's how I know. Was told of d work hours

1 Like

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2015
ahabue111:
I went there for an interview last Monday, that's how I know. Was told of d work hours
hw was d interview and wat shud i be expecting?
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by ahabue111(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Normal cv questions and also depending on post applied for
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2015
ahabue111:
Normal cv questions and also depending on post applied for
tanks bro fr d info....hv dey gotten bk to u afta d interview
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by ahabue111(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2015
I rejected d job cos of work hours. Didn't even wait for any other thing after I was told of work hours
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by Ndi(f): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2015
My sis was there for the interview and complained about so many things..... From the interview starting late, (gave them 11am but started by 2.30p.) Theirs was on a Saturday 12th Sept). not following the list according to how they came in, using Skype for interview when the interviewer (The female Principal partner), was just upstairs in her office and the 2 staff co-ordinating the interview just connected the skype amdist where every other person that came for the interview would be listening to your conversation with the interviewer!!! I wonder how one would feel talking about oneself/pay in the presence of others that came for the interview?

The Principal partner according to my sis was soooooooo rude, telling people off without meeting them one on one, no respect for the pple you invited forinterview, when my sis even told me of one of the staff there, I think her name is Caroline, how much she is expecting considering her present pay/their late closure, she screamed. At the end, the yeye Principal Partner did not see some of them and asked them to leave!!! Who does that!!!!! Becos she wants a better job??

I wish anybody going there for interview goodluck because you will need it. I don't think its a Law firm that is humane and their pay would be NOTHING to write home about!!! Modern day slavery + treating staff as your personal maid!!!=Bullsh*t.....Yeye law firm!!!

3 Likes

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by cherish44: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2015
D principal parnter is very rude and interview selection is based on her instinct. Ma frend regretted wasting her tfare for d interview.
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2015
Ndi:
My sis was there for the interview and complained about so many things..... From the interview starting late, (gave them 11am but started by 2.30p.) Theirs was on a Saturday 12th Sept). not following the list according to how they came in, using Skype for interview when the interviewer (The female Principal partner), was just upstairs in her office and the 2 staff co-ordinating the interview just connected the skype amdist where every other person that came for the interview would be listening to your conversation with the interviewer!!! I wonder how one would feel talking about oneself/pay in the presence of others that came for the interview?

The Principal partner according to my sis was soooooooo rude, telling people off without meeting them one on one, no respect for the pple you invited forinterview, when my sis even told me of one of the staff there, I think her name is Caroline, how much she is expecting considering her present pay/their late closure, she screamed. At the end, the yeye Principal Partner did not see some of them and asked them to leave!!! Who does that!!!!! Becos she wants a better job??

I wish anybody going there for interview goodluck because you will need it. I don't think its a Law firm that is humane and their pay would be NOTHING to write home about!!! Modern day slavery + treating staff as your personal maid!!!=Bullsh*t.....Yeye law firm!!!
awww dats bad...hw much did ur sis say d salary wii be?
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by ahabue111(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
It's not a good place really. Lol well u cud go and start with something if u want.
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by Ndi(f): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2015
My sis earns N140k with bonus between N20k to N100k depending on ur monthly performance and told the Caroline lady during the pre-interview session before the grumpy old, rude Principal Partner came in that she wouldn't mind N200k and the lady lady screamed as if my sis was asking for N1m!! She even said "ok how much can ur firm pay??" But the Caro girl just smiled and said later! She should go and sit down that its the P.Partner that would decide that but they cannot pay her up to that, that its much!!! She said that she does not think that the Caro lady has seen N100k before sef!!!! And they want to work one till 10pm, Saturday inclusive!!!! Yeye pple.

That is why they had to call for fresh set of MUMU for another round of bashing called interview since the first set did not fall Mugu!!!.....

1 Like

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
i jus nid it fr d experience fr a start.
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by bowale21(f): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2015
When I saw oniru address I changed my mind to stay.How can you close 10pm and get home 11 or 12pm then prepare again for the Next day?

Just like Polaris I went to,saying the least time to close is 8pm-9pm.How can I be walking alone along fela shrine in the night without private car? I told the madam I can't didn't even bother how much they will pay. She said "do you know how many people looking for this opportunity ?.I smiled and told her I won't accept slavery offer,please ma give it to people around you even your siblings will be happy.

2 Likes

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by sochima1989(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2015
I always say this...... the fear of unemployment enslaves many
But I know am good with proves and practical professionalism. I can't make millions for you and earn peanut from you. I would rather sell ice cream with my skills...than imprison it.

1 Like

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by Ndi(f): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2015
My dear don't mind them!! SAFETY first!!! If anything happen to you, you are on your own.....even if u have a private car! Its not advisable to stress one beyond the nornal. 9-5pm.....so that u can go home, refresh yourself for the next day!

How can one even put in 95% when you will be dozing off in the office due to lack of sleep/rest!!! Private car or Public transport, it is neither safe nor advisable.

I don't blame them employers/slave workers! Na lack of work/high rate of unemployment coupled with us not knowing our right!!

4 Likes

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Ndi:
My dear don't mind them!! SAFETY first!!! If anything happen to you, you are on your own.....even if u have a private car!

Ndi, thanks for being open and honest about your sister's experience. I know a lady who was also invited for their first interview the one for Saturday September 12.

She received the text notification on Friday night September 11 at about 9pm. She sent a text to the sender saying she was rescinding her candidacy due to the inappropriate late notice.

She said the organization already came across to her as being unprofessional & disorganized in the way interviews were being scheduled. She was like WTF who sends you notice of an interview at 9pm when the said interview is for the next day @ 11am.

She will be so glad to see the comments & reviews here, knowing she didn't waste her time & resources (in the form to f transportation) to attend.

I am actually happy for her that she didn't honour the invitation. What a load of crap making people work past the labour law stipulations of 8am - 5pm. And for how much pay.
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2015
henry99:
i jus nid it fr d experience fr a start.

Henry99,

You might want the job for the working experience which is not bad but please take into serious consideration the things that have been said here.

You don't want to end up in a toxic or bad work environment because of your desperation. That sort of work place will take a toll on your mental & emotional health. Anxiety & stress may be regular companions not to mention high blood pressure and other issues.

A principal partner that is rude says a lot about what that place would be like. Organizations often take after their leaders I.e they are formed or shaped based on the leader's personality, character & values.

This principal mentioned at the law firm clearly does not place value on respect for other people

4 Likes

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by henry99: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
it is well
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by ifeoma58: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Please avoid that office like a plague. They have a culture of working late, ordering their staff to come to work on saturdays, low pay, deductions from salary for the most unreasonable reasons and sacking workers without pay. They can just sack you on the 27th of the month and not pay you for that month. It is hell on earth
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by hurpeyeahme(f): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
I have a test schedule tomorrow but with all what ve read here it's better I forget about it... cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHELL Petroleum Opens Portal for Recruitment 2020 (Lagos & Rivers) / Browse Internet Free On Your Laptop/desktop And Your Mobile Phone / Graduate Recruitment At Total Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.