Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT (39718 Views)

Fayose Is Right! Federal Govt Lied about the N5,000 Stipend. / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Presidency Lied, UN Meeting On Insurgency Shunned By Buhari Yielded $6.8m – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by bigtt76(f): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Not defending anyone here but then who makes all the schedules and arrangements?

Isn't the Permanent Representative to UN and Foreign Affairs Permanent Secretary saddled with a that?

Who appointed the UN Rep and Permanent Secretary?

Your guess is as good as mine. If the wrong schedule was tabled before PMB, then they probably tot they were still dealing with GEJ who we all remembered missing the session due to being drunk they said?

Time we overlook some of these things this is PMB's first UN Assembly appearance and you want it to be 100% error free?

luvinhubby:
shocked shocked
Obviously presidency LIED because the meeting was convened by the appropriate & proper arm of the united nations & other countries involved was there and Nigeria being the principal & most affected country must have been the first to be formally informed.

If it was an NGO, then the presidency can make excuses, but the proper UN arm did.

When will APC stop lying?
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
They were talking about BH. do you expect the chief terrorist to be there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by luvprince4real(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
hemartins:

can you ever pass a message without insults.
it only shows How educated you are.
Thanks.
then always try to say somethn reasonable to show that u ar a human and avoid d insults.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by bonechamberlain(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
onatisi:
God bless you,may your wisdom continue to flourish. Infact Femi adeshina is even destroying buhari image by his useless comments .if he doesn't know what to say he should just shut up and stop insulting the intelligence of Nigerians .
its some Nigerians that gave them that mindset that we are unintelligent. I think it was his heardsman brother garba that made that comment.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by saaedlee: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
bigtt76:
Not defending anyone here but then who makes all the schedules and arrangements?

Isn't the Permanent Representative to UN and Foreign Affairs Permanent Secretary saddled with a that?

Your guess is as good as mine. If the wrong schedule was tabled before PMB, then they probably tot they were still dealing with GEJ who we all remembered missing the session due to being drunk they said?

Time we overlook some of these things this is PMB's first UN Assembly appearance and you want it to be 100% error free?

Nice point of view, those saddled with the responsibility of planning PMB's schedule should be held responsible for his non-appearance at meeting period!
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by abimic(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
OldJohn:

Another apc robot on the loose... At least it isnt GEJ you blamed this time around grin grin

Now our attache to the UN is benefiting from the crises.. grin grin That's a new one

I don't blame you. Most Nigeerians are veery gullible grin grin
Nay, u got it wrong! Instead of blaming the president on an international trip, why not channel your blame to the right person, Nigerian UN permanent representative! infact, the president got invited via her office, the needful is she didn't bring to the notice of PMB's COS, I'm 100% sure buhari would have attended the meeting had he being aware,infact, those that drafted his schedule at UN should be blamed. Anyway, Ogwu's tenure would soon be over. PMB on assumption into office shuffled neighboring countries, does it look like fun to anybody? Everybody knows the purpose, so isn't what played out at New York ironical? just think it. I'm neither a supporter of APC nor PDP, I'm just a supporter of common sense!
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by saaedlee: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
abimic:

Nay, u got it wrong! Instead of blaming the president on an international trip, why not channel your blame to the right person, Nigerian UN permanent representative! infact, the president got invited via her office, the needful is she didn't bring to the notice of PMB's COS, I'm 100% sure buhari would have attended the meeting had he being aware,infact, those that drafted his schedule at UN should be blamed. Anyway, Ogwu's tenure would soon be over. PMB on assumption into office shuffled neighboring countries, does it look like fun to anybody? Everybody knows the purpose, so isn't what played out at New York ironical? just think it. I'm neither a supporter of APC nor PDP, I'm just a supporter of common sense!

Exactly the same message I have been trying to pass across
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by bigtt76(f): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Exactly... their job involves more than waiting to shake hands with the President at the airport on arrival or departure. They organize and rate all proposed and scheduled meetings during the UN General Assembly. Funny thing, when he starts firing them now we will be hearing cries of witch hunting past regime #mtscheeeeeeew

saaedlee:

Nice point of view, those saddled with the responsibility of planning PMB's schedule should be held responsible for his non-appearance at meeting period!
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by luvinhubby(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
bigtt76:

Still blaming GEJ for Buhari's goofs, very unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by chrisantus52(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
The ZOO president is just confuse and un serious about the affairs of the ZOO, that is why he went to new york to disgrace the ZOO the more..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by bigtt76(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Read well and answer the questions raised... if he goofed then its because of the team in place and that team was inherited from GEJ abi?

luvinhubby:

Still blaming GEJ for Buhari's goofs, very unbelievable.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by sinizia: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
Bla Bla Bla i don't know what to type

Zombie that can never find any wrong in anything Buhari does, shebi you told me I'll apologize if I find out that Buhari was right for not sending any delegate for this crucial meeting? Now your ethno-religious bias the main reason you don't see any wrong in this gaffe by Buhari, has been laid bare, can you do the needful apologize for your outstanding stupidity? Shame on you!! Nobody that wants success should come a million miles near you because prejudice and dumbness will never allow you tell him the truth. *spits*
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by sinizia: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
PappyMason:

Fool

Then stop spamming this thread as you oft do on this board with your autism.

Don't mind that spastic Idíot called DabullIT, stupidity has eroded his hypothalamus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by montezz(f): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ijoba opuro! Govt of lies and cheap propaganda. I pity apc blind supporters.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by nationwide1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
bigtt76:

You made no sense to anyone that has his / her brain in place. These are some of the reasons :

1. How comes UN officials were displeased by Nigeria's absence if the schedule was wrong?

2. Why did other countries in the lake chad basin area attend?

3. Which country in the lake chad basin area is worst hit by bokoharam?

4. Do you mean Buhari's meetings with Gordon Brown, King of Spain and Bill Clinton were in the schedule and those meetings were more important than meeting on bokoharam?

5. What is the greatest problem of Nigeria today?

When you answer the five questions above, you will know why you typed from emotional point of view and made no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by abe4kom: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
PappyMason:
How can a meeting convened in the UN by diplomats be considered unofficial?

That aside, I expect the Nigerian govt to give credibility and weight to any diplomatic "unofficial" meeting regarding the plight of IDPs serious attention.

This just goes to show that Buhari and his 21 man entourage just went on a tourist instagram photo spree

This Govt is totally out of touch with reality on how to run a nation in the 21st century!
Honestly I can only add a (.) to your comment. Nothing more to add, you said it all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by bigtt76(f): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
1. I did not say the UN schedule is or was wrong, what I'm saying is that the people on ground (Nigeria's Permanent Representative and PS Foreign Affairs) had all that has to do with the UN General Assembly and side meetings, they suggest to the president the ones to attend. It is not for the President to decide when it comes to diplomacy for fear of not hurting power brokers and world leaders.

2. If the other countries in the region attended then it was because their teams on ground decided it was on high priority for their president to attend or sent a representative there. Ours did not see it as a priority obviously.

3. Nigeria of course but take a look at the UN Representative, where is she from? She probably do not see any urgency in letting the president know of the meeting and hence did not sanction it. Now we will agree with the President closing his COAS from the worst hit Boko Haram region to lead the war.

4. Like I said earlier, did the UN rep bring to the President's attention this meeting and he rejected it?

5. The greatest problem in Nigeria today aside from Boko Haram is sychophancy and dereliction of duty as can be seen in what the UN rep and PS failed to do.

Like your humble self, I was shocked at the President's absence and even more shocked to note that his speech (if I'm correct) made no mention of BH.

nationwide1:

You made no sense to anyone that has his / her brain in place. These are some of the reasons :

1. How comes UN officials were displeased by Nigeria's absence if the schedule was wrong?

2. Why did other countries in the lake chad basin area attend?

3. Which country in the lake chad basin area is worst hit by bokoharam?

4. Do you mean Buhari's meetings with Gordon Brown, King of Spain and Bill Clinton were in the schedule and those meetings were more important than meeting on bokoharam?

5. What is the greatest problem of Nigeria today?

When you answer the five questions above, you will know why you typed from emotional point of view and made no sense.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by FreeGlobe(f): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
abimic:

shut it please, you are both an APC and Buhari supporter. didn't the presidency say the meeting was unofficial and not important? does that sound like they weren't aware? will you say this nonsense assuming it was Jonathan that made this huge blunder you hypocritical being

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by nortcentrallord(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
PappyMason:

How can a meeting convened within the UN with high level diplomats from several countries with UN representatives fully represented by deemed "unofficial"?

Yes of course it was unofficial. Don't you know Nigeria is an unofficial country? Hihihihih
Instead of attending meetings that will help your territory, you prefer locking yourself behind closedoor with on senile western spy called obj to discuss how to share loot and appoint ministers. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by Luckylife(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
bigtt76:

after checking ur pic I decided not to wast my time Educating u because ur senses are stocked between you legs.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by nationwide1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
bigtt76:
1. I did not say the UN schedule is or was wrong, what I'm saying is that the people on ground (Nigeria's Permanent Representative and PS Foreign Affairs) had all that has to do with the UN General Assembly and side meetings, they suggest to the president the ones to attend. It is not for the President to decide when it comes to diplomacy for fear of not hurting power brokers and world leaders.

2. If the other countries in the region attended then it was because their teams on ground decided it was on high priority for their president to attend or sent a representative there. Ours did not see it as a priority obviously.

3. Nigeria of course but take a look at the UN Representative, where is she from? She probably do not see any urgency in letting the president know of the meeting and hence did not sanction it. Now we will agree with the President closing his COAS from the worst hit Boko Haram region to lead the war.

4. Like I said earlier, did the UN rep bring to the President's attention this meeting and he rejected it?

5. The greatest problem in Nigeria today aside from Boko Haram is sychophancy and dereliction of duty as can be seen in what the UN rep and PS failed to do.

Like your humble self, I was shocked at the President's absence and even more shocked to note that his speech (if I'm correct) made no mention of BH.

My sister, thanks for being honest with your response. May your honesty and wisdom take you to higher places.

My initial response was because in our president's speech, there was no single line that mentioned insurgency. In additio,he missed the vital meeting where other countries with even less bokoharam menace sent representatives.

But surprisingly, many of his supporters saw nothing wrong in that.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by saaedlee: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
bigtt76:
Exactly... their job involves more than waiting to shake hands with the President at the airport on arrival or departure. They organize and rate all proposed and scheduled meetings during the UN General Assembly. Funny thing, when he starts firing them now we will be hearing cries of witch hunting past regime #mtscheeeeeeew

spot on
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by anwo247: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
APC is a govt based on lies...what do you expect from failures?

#DauraDullard
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by anwo247: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
bigtt76:

You are such a dumb ass.

You mean you can't muster the courage to call a spade a spade? You're talking about GEJ and wrongly for that matter

Keep worshipping Buahri and let me see how far you can go. Make him your God, it's your choice.

#gullibleyouths.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by bigtt76(f): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rain insults if you like ....I've made my point, make yours if you have any. BTW ...I won't bother insulting you back cause its not my way. Have a lovely rest of the weekend and happy new week ahead.

anwo247:

You are such a dumb ass.

You mean you can't muster the courage to call a spade a spade? You're talking about GEJ and wrongly for that matter

Keep worshipping Buahri and let me see how far you can go. Make him your God, it's your choice.

#gullibleyouths.com
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by bigtt76(f): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thank you! You don't judge a book by its cover you know! Our Natonal Flag is Green White Green ....but you will agree with me that we still import food despite the green in our flag signifying the vast farm lands, Peace is elusive yet we still have White on our flag as peaceful nation.

So if my avatar makes you feel am dumb too, then you need to be checked! Have a lovely rest of the Sunday and happy new week ahead.

Luckylife:
after checking ur pic I decided not to wast my time Educating u because ur senses are stocked between you legs.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by abimic(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut it please, you are both an APC and Buhari supporter. didn't the presidency say the meeting was unofficial and not important? does that sound like they weren't aware? will you say this nonsense assuming it was Jonathan that made this huge blunder you hypocritical being
Just as Saraki claimed he never was stoned, we all know he was stoned, you wouldn't expect the presidency to be penitent for that and you don't expect the president to claim they missed such intentionally. Or do you? Any body found culpable would be dealt with and disagreeing on international assignment Will put the country in bad light. Moreover, presidency will never blame any of his top kitchen staff in the public, not one I've seen in Nigeria that did that. So, sheathe your anger with copper, presidency will always defend their actions most especially one on foreign land.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by Luckylife(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why didn't you tell me that your expired drugs had finished since. Haba!!! Hw old are u self( big toto 76)
bigtt76:
Thank you! You don't judge a book by its cover you know! Our Natonal Flag is Green White Green ....but you will agree with me that we still import food despite the green in our flag signifying the vast farm lands, Peace is elusive yet we still have White on our flag as peaceful nation.

So if my avatar makes you feel am dumb too, then you need to be checked! Have a lovely rest of the Sunday and happy new week ahead.

Re: Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT by Neplusultra(f): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Indeed! It's a 'Diplomatic Blunder'
I weep for this country!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Police Officers / Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.