Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) (886 Views)

Google Is Shutting Down Its URL Shortening Service / Happy Birthday To Me, ChuzzyBlog!!! / Google Is Now Alphabet: Search Giant Changes Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by giovanni1: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Think about how the Search Engine has made your life better...
The success of Google brought about Gmail (one of the best email clients), Google Adsence, etc...
Think about how many people make money off Google...
Think about how many businesses succeed because of Google.
Think about the tons of free stuff Google has made available for us:

Free search...
Google Analytics (free).
Etc.

I believe it'd be here for long.

1 Like

Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by HARDDON: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Op u forgot one of the most important things of em all: the android! Fresh and all free!
U forgot about the self driving car that has been plying mountain view since November last year.

And they just begun!

Some times, I feel Google know too much about us! Expecially the android.... how cud something so powerful be so free?
Hate to admit it, As many would, But I do harbour the tot sometimes that d anti -Christ night just ball out from the company #conspiracytheory!#

HBD GOOGLE!

1 Like

Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by MeAndYou(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Hurray!
Happy BD Google!!

1 Like

Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by omoelu1(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday Google

1 Like

Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by ADULTBASE(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Can you design one for me free and in exchange i will create a subforum for you on my forum free!
Am a student pls!
Thanks in advance man
MeAndYou:
Hurray!
Happy BD Google!!
Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by Julius2214(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2015
Imagine an internet without Google
Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by SupremeNG: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Google is the best online service provider in the word.
Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by MeAndYou(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Can you design one for me free and in exchange i will create a subforum for you on my forum free!
Am a student pls!
Thanks in advance man

Your offer is not only amusing but also intoxicating. grin grin grin

What if I create the whole forum for you with white label, plug and play, clean logo, follow come .com TLD domain and a SiteGround basic hosting account? What about that?

And so, what would you give me in exchange

Meanwhile thanks for the "Hi!"
Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by ADULTBASE(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Am gonna give you my beaurifull wife!!
Now lerus talk business i go gve you 1k recharge card for a bera new forum!
Whar about that!
MeAndYou:

Your offer is not only amusing but also intoxicating. grin grin grin

What if I create the whole forum for you with white label, plug and play, clean logo, follow come .com TLD domain and a SiteGround basic hosting account? What about that?

And so, what would you give me in exchange

Meanwhile thanks for the "Hi!"
Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by MeAndYou(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Am gonna give you my beaurifull wife!!
Now lerus talk business i go gve you 1k recharge card for a bera new forum!
Whar about that!

You only succeeded in making me laugh harder.

In that case lets go back to your earlier request - banner.
What good thing, aside your forum deal are you willing to let go for it?
Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by ADULTBASE(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
MeAndYou:

You only succeeded in making me laugh harder.

In that case lets go back to your earlier request - banner.
What good thing, aside your forum deal are you willing to let go for it?
Ehn! MAYBE #100 RECHARGE CARD SHA AS A NLANDER-NLANDER OR AS NIGERIAN-NIGERIA!
Thanks in advance man!
Re: Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google) by giovanni1: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
HARDDON:
Op u forgot one of the most important things of em all: the android! Fresh and all free!
U forgot about the self driving car that has been plying mountain view since November last year.

And they just begun!

Some times, I feel Google know too much about us! Expecially the android.... how cud something so powerful be so free?
Hate to admit it, As many would, But I do harbour the tot sometimes that d anti -Christ night just ball out from the company #conspiracytheory!#

HBD GOOGLE!
Well said...
Lol...I like your perspective...#Peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bulk Sms Website / Anyone GUY Running A Webhosting Site?? Enter Here / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.