Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Princess Of Sanda Land - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Princess Of Sanda Land (1147 Views)

Searching For The Princess / Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz / The Princess Looking For Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Princess Of Sanda Land by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2015
April got out of bed at exactly 9:15am. It was a beautiful Saturday morning with the sun shining brightly and the breeze blowing her window curtains back and forth. Looking around the room, she noticed none of her maids were in sight. Her laundry basket was still full of dirty clothes, and her shoes and handbag were just the way she left them last night.
she reached for the intercom and dialed the sitting room. It rang for a while without a response. she did same for the kitchen and got no reply too.
On getting into her bathroom, she discovered the shower was not running. 'what is wrong with everybody in this house, simply because Dad is out of the country all the servants have become masters of their own? why the hell will they live me unattended to, its pass 9am for Christ sake' she said to herself.
she picked her robe where it was lying on the bed. she wore it and descended the stairs with high speed furious with the way things were going. On reaching the sitting room, she met the shock of her life.
Empty bottles of wine were lying all over the place, the television was on and wine glasses, some which were already broken with sticks of cigarette were scattered all over the floor. the sitting room was a complete mess.
She check the kitchen and the boys quarter but found no one. she check the gate house but the gate man was not there either. 'where could they have gone this early when the whole house is messed up by God knows who' she said to herself.
Then the events of the previous night came flashing. She gave all the servants the weekend off and she invited her friends over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Princess Of Sanda Land by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2015
chai idleness sha..

TiffanyJ,

Flakkydagirl,

Mattkent,

na una work the give me inspiration o!
Re: The Princess Of Sanda Land by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
queenjuli:
chai idleness sha..
TiffanyJ,
Flakkydagirl,
Mattkent,
na una work the give me inspiration o!
Hehehe...you got it in you too. Just minor mistakes.
I hope you're intending to write this to the end.
Re: The Princess Of Sanda Land by TiffanyJ(f): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
I heard my name, so here I am madam. To be honest, for a start, you did well but I will advise you to chapter your work. Make the updates longer and frequent, more readers will come.
So far so good. Can you go through your work again and correct those minor mistakes?.
Re: The Princess Of Sanda Land by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
thanks to you guys for coming.
It just came to my mind one idle afternoon. I do not intend writing a story its just a trier.
I doubt if I can even do it. thanks again
Re: The Princess Of Sanda Land by Flakkydagirl: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
queenjuli:
thanks to you guys for coming.
It just came to my mind one idle afternoon. I do not intend writing a story its just a trier.
I doubt if I can even do it. thanks again
Doubt not sweetheart.
Who says you can't do it?
You can do it.
Just go ahead and put in your best.
The sky is your starting point.

Please Update.
Re: The Princess Of Sanda Land by hfinest1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
okay.... come continue queenhuli
Re: The Princess Of Sanda Land by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
Doubt not sweetheart.
Who says you can't do it?
You can do it.
Just go ahead and put in your best.
The sky is your starting point.

Please Update.
thanks for the encouragement. maybe I should try writing one but that will be much later sha. thanks again
Re: The Princess Of Sanda Land by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2015
hfinest1:
okay.... come continue queenhuli
sorry dear it was just testing
Re: The Princess Of Sanda Land by hfinest1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
queenjuli:

sorry dear it was just testing
u no try o... u de use adults test? wen are u writing a real story? pls tag me wen you've decided to write for real
Re: The Princess Of Sanda Land by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
hfinest1:
u no try o... u de use adults test? wen are u writing a real story? pls tag me wen you've decided to write for real
I will pls no vex. I will definitely tag you wen I start. I am thinking of retaining the title self.

(1) (Reply)

Words Of A Dying Boy / I Am Poe-tree (tree-like Structure) / I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.