Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (99722 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by EreluY(f): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
[size=14pt]Whilst at 18 one is, legally speaking, no longer a child (at least as far as the UNCRC is concerned), at that age, an individual wouldn't have completed college or university education as well as apprenticeship. Meaning the individual should still be in a form of education or training with a view to becoming gainfully productive in adulthood. Sadly, marrying off a girl at 18 is preventing her from reaching her full potentials.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by walwala: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
hansad:

.poor you and your poor sense of comprehension:
Issue is not about an elderly man marrying a very young girl, but about multiple marriages, more so, about a man like Sanusi who is supposed to show others that it's not enough to say: I can take care of all my kids even with marrying a fourth wife. He is showing a bad example.
Hey..hey..hey! Why are you changing the issue at stake. Sanusi is vilified for marrying a "child". And now you are talking about polygamy, why the inconsistency. This type of marriages are prevalent in all parts of Nigeria including the south east.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
9jii:

Gladly Amin.
You guys can't mind your own issues in your land.
All these abominations in your land you choose to over look.
that marriage is a blessing we like it that way and continue to.if you don't commit suicide.

As long as we remain one Nigeria, we will continue to castigate openly all this disgusting evil atrocities you commit in the name of religion. If you can't endure our wailing, then simply crave out your Arewa islamic republic.

Bunch of paedopile

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo 18 years marrying a 54 year old is okay baa? Smh
omo Igbo,, u don come display ur madness again, wetin be ur own
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
My sister before the war. cheesy

How my boy dey nau? grin
Your boy dey lag, you still be my brother na. you no let me know when you dey around na. Babes no dey gree you see your sis grin. How you dey?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oyind17:

Your boy dey lag, you still be my brother na. you no let me know when you dey around na. Babes no dey gree you see your sis grin. How you dey?
Which babe again ?

Me wey dey find my belle abi dem dey cook babe for pot? cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by 9jii(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

As long as we remain one Nigeria, we will continue to castigate openly all this disgusting evil atrocities you commit in the name of religion. If you can't endure our wailing, then simply crave out your Arewa islamic republic.

Bunch of paedopile
But you LL SUPPORT SELLING BABIES AND RAPING YOUR SISTERS.IS THAT WHAT CHRIST TEACH?

DEAL WITH YOUR OWN FIRST

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by doncaster(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
nduchucks:
An indubitable truth is that Sanusi is a blessed and happy man. QED cool
So is Shakaru from some peoples point of view.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by DrGroove(f): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
walwala:

Madam you just have to understand one thing about men: we love variety and we like to explore...period! A man with a skinny wife would like to taste a fat one. And vice versa. And after many years with a wife or woman, a man would long for a new V for body renewal. I hope you have gotten the message.
Tell her o
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Hurklan(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oyind17:

God forbid! she'll marry her mate and enjoy marriage. Haba!! No follow all this silly nairalanders dey say Amen to silly, hateful prayers.
good wife
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by nuradeen011(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
If u guys are reasonable enough just take a look at the girls of 18yrs old in ur vicinity i knw most of them are not virgins then why cant u leave sunusi alone since he atleast get married to her compared to those you are f*ckng in ur hood may be b4 they reach the legal age u constitude they made mulyiple abortions

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
eazysmiles:

I really appreciate your concern for the girl in question. However, I am of the opinion that your reasons are not problems in as much as she consents to the union. It not a news that an 18yrs old is old enough to decide. If a celebrity like Omotola could make such decitsion at 16 and the media was mute, why this.

Ok.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Silly being don't ever I repeat don't ever in ur life talk to my parents,I can't blame u coz u do use ur parents as parker and u v turn them to toothpick that's d reason u r talkin anyhow to someone's parents anyhow,but mind u don't ever use that ur dirty mouth to talk to my parents in ur entire life.lack of home training
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by AbokiWarrior: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:
I think I want to be a Northerner

They can feed their animals anywhere and if you dont like it "off with your head"

See Sanusi a man who was involved in the beheading of an igbo man

Several decades later still marrying fresh ponmo, yes i want to be a Northerner

On second thought why would I want to be a chibok kidnapping, child bride marrying, people impoverishing, people decapitating marauder?

Surely you can absorb the intricacies of the earlier sarcasm....or u too no sabi the book? Boko Haram the matter, kaji?
what do you mean dan uwarka ? And to think there are moderators on Nairaland. Smh..
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:

On second thought why would I want to be a chibok kidnapping,

Chibok kidnapping is nothing compared to the rampant kidnapping in your neck of the woods. It's become a way of life. Maybe that's even your family's mainstay.

scribble:

child bride marrying,

We marry teenagers. You people rape them. Then you murder them. Including infants. It's on the frontpage everyday.

scribble:

]people impoverishing,

What?!

scribble:

people decapitating marauder?

We only decapitate unwashed heathens such as yourself.

scribble:

Surely you can absorb the intricacies of the earlier sarcasm....or u too no sabi the book? Boko Haram the matter, kaji?

What's intricate about the childish gobber? It only betrays your overrated wit and intelligence. A mere buffoon does not a wise man maketh.

Go and find sense and use it.

In the north we marry pubescent, nubile, virginal, young girls.
In the south yeast they marry old, over-used, worn out, 5 times baby-factory supplying, menopausal, greying, haggard, disease ridden old bags of wrinkled and decayed flesh. No wonder they always rape babies.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol body renewal?but if woman should do d same then they will started talking.y can't u guys learn from we woman?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by 2climbi: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
crazygod:
Poor girl (i know exactly wat i mean)
when you get to that age who knows may be you'll want to marry or re get married don't judge any body no man know s tomorrow as we will always want to carry on with a wife
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by eightsin(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
he has a beautiful family.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by AbokiWarrior: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This girl is not up to 18years. This should be a girl of 15 or 16 years. They just add up the age to 18 to cover up sanusi's paedopilism
Yan durun uwa, Some Igbo bigots and there extreme hatred on Northerners, Keep hating angry
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

She made no choice. Her parents made that choice for her. Left for her alone to make her choice, she is definitely won't go for a 50years old man.

Morality, emotions and sentiments are not relevant here. Legally, Sanusi hasn't commtted any crime because the girl is an adult and has not broken any law of the land.

If she was 16, I would have had a problem with him. You are not in a position to tell an 18 years old girl who she marries !
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by shineeye1: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Is That marriage or a RITUAL

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
paedophile.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Sakes: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
amen "if its her destiny ".

We can't over power destiny and I blv God is in control of our future.

What else?

Modified: enough mentions please. It will not reverse my statement.

Very wrong statement Man!!!!
We make our own destiny; Talent is natural, Skill is Social . Besides,
There is no determinate relationship between any of these & a social ceremony like MARRIAGE!!!!
#'CAUSEOF NEXT TIME#
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by HRich(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
she told you she isn't happy about it?
How do you know she's happy about it?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sakes:

Very wrong statement Man!!!!
We make our own destiny; Talent is natural, Skill is Social . Besides,
There is no determinate relationship between any of these & a social ceremony like MARRIAGE!!!!
#'CAUSEOF NEXT TIME#
OK sir cool
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by billyG(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Obrigardo:

you will only make noise.
oya take knife go cut him prick, idiott old man

The girl is 18 and she is enough at this time and age fool
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by zikmarty: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
they can keep on committing all the crime in the world for all i care...they disgust me too much that i've quit debating their matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

May a 50years old man sex ,impregnate and marry your 18years old daughter...

Say Amen to that

Calm.down. not an ordinary old man

Would u rather allow a young broke nigga marry ur daughter or an old ex-cbn governor?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
AbokiWarrior:
Yan durun uwa, Some Igbo bigots and there extreme hatred on Northerners, Keep hating angry

For your small mind any person who castigate the disgusting atrocities you commit in the name of religion is an Igbo bigots. Mr. Man, Try get sense small. This has nothing to do with tribe, it's repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

Calm.down. not an ordinary old man

Would u rather allow a young broke nigga marry ur daughter or an old ex-cbn governor?

Only a lazy stupid selfish father will sell off his teen daughter to a 50years old man for material benefit. The father must be a mean selfish punk. Women are not properties you can sell off at will, they are human beings with feelings and emotion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How US Embassy Portrays Nigeria On Its Website / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.