Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! (36063 Views)

Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nadheer15: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Guys please help on how I can clear pimples, black spots, etc. It's really killing me. Any method that works well please!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Spikkylee: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
You can apply confam Aboniki!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Niyeal(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Try facial cleanser or ytacan cream
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why not go to a facial spa to have a proper check up of ur skin? They can help u and guide u... grin grin grin
But if u don't have money to spend, juz always wash ur face with warm water followed by facial cleanser then rinse it with cold water...avoid fatty, oily food and all kinds of nuts they can cause a rapid growth of acne...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by jamex93(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
No comment
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Frozenovenreagan: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Drink lots and lots of water

1 Like

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by ArchEnemy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wash your face from time to time especially if you ve an oily skin
Try clindamycin de phosphate gel
Don't keep running from one cream to another
If nothing seems to work, see a dermatologist

1 Like

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by 400billionman: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nixoderm... Cheap

Neomedrol.... Costly

Nothing cleanses the skin better than these. Apply at night before going to bed.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nadheer15: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thanks guys, I heard something about Palmer's Cocoa butter? Any idea?
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by McCarlito(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op: try the application of toothpaste (Close up or Macleans better) by night few minutes before u go to bed; wash them off when u wake up... It will alwo make ur face brighter too...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Emmaesty(f): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2015
Nadheer15:
Thanks guys, I heard something about Palmer's Cocoa butter? Any idea?
It won't work for the pimples.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nadheer15: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Emmaesty:
It won't work for the pimples.
What of for black spots and marks? embarassed
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2015
Try Eskinol calamansi facial cleanser or extract papaya and calamansi facial cleanser. I use eskinol and I've got no pimples at all even at the time of the month when I'm supposed to have pimples. I use it morning and night and my face is spotless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Neo medrol acne lotion.

Available in pharmacy near you..

Opt for Pfizer products..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Emmaesty(f): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nadheer15:

What of for black spots and marks? embarassed
It will work for that. I've used it before but my face reacted badly to it i.e increase of pimples

1 Like

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Emmaesty(f): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Daninya11:
Neo medrol acne lotion.

Available in pharmacy near you..

Opt for Pfizer products..
This really works.. .. .. I recommend it
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nadheer15: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Emmaesty:
It will work for that. I've used it before but my face reacted badly to it i.e increase of pimples
Thanks anyway! cry
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Emmaesty:
This really works.. .. .. I recommend it

It's the best dermatological treatment
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by farzy: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rida skin care is here to make your skin troubles disappear...

I,ll tell you..stretch mark,dark spot,dark Knuckle's, skin decoloration, etc, can be soooo embarrassing..
Simply ping now to solve that disturbing skin problem of yours...build your confidence again...

Whitening glow cream
Lighting glow cream
Half cast cream
Egyptian body milk
Pimple clear cream
Dark spot clear
Dark leg clear
Stretch mark clear
Sunburn clear
Herbal whitening soap
And many more....
Your one step away from getting that flawless skin
58E6D9CC
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by BerryScott(f): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
simply use aloevera , fnk me later cool
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by permanentgrace(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
LaDivva:
Try Eskinol calamansi facial cleanser or extract papaya and calamansi facial cleanser. I use eskinol and I've got no pimples at all even at the time of the month when I'm supposed to have pimples. I use it morning and night and my face is spotless.

That Eskinol, is it sold in any chemist/pharmacy?
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Lisaflex(f): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
LaDivva:

U've used it(papaya calamansi) for how long?
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2015
Lisaflex:

U've used it(papaya calamansi) for how long?
Almost one year.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2015
permanentgrace:

That Eskinol, is it sold in any chemist/pharmacy?
Cosmetic shops, make sure it's original.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by permanentgrace(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2015
LaDivva:
Cosmetic shops, make sure it's original.
You have any idea of how much it's sold.
Thank you BTW.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by pbs4real(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2015
LaDivva:

Almost one year.
hmmmm, ijez dey look U angry
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Lisaflex(f): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2015
LaDivva:

Almost one year.

Hmmm...N u hvnt noticed any brightening at 1st and a rebound darkness l8r on? Used it smtym ago for abt a wk or so n it was nice at first, den proceeded 2 bleach me, n den d rebound darkness came.. Didn't even finish a bottle,discarded it
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Monalisa185(f): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2015
first, you need to see a dermatologist.... he/she can take it up from there....you need to know what causes it and proper cure for that in particular... you might end up using the wrong product for something else thereby causing more harm than good.... like I said, see a dermatologist...

wish you luck!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by hereiam: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2015
my dear, trust me. go use black native soap from this native herbal women. withing 10days you are good. test n see thank me latter.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by davido1000: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
I want to give u d best advise,treat your acne and blackspots naturally by using lime. Just squeeze d lime(2 limes preferably) in a bowl,then use cotton wool and rub on the affected parts.....I bet u dat in 3 weeks time your face would be damn fresh. When it happenz just holla me. please use this method at night only,then wash off in the morning.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lisaflex:

Hmmm...N u hvnt noticed any brightening at 1st and a rebound darkness l8r on? Used it smtym ago for abt a wk or so n it was nice at first, den proceeded 2 bleach me, n den d rebound darkness came.. Didn't even finish a bottle,discarded it
Different skins, I haven't noticed any adverse effect on me.
Re: How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmmm, ijez dey look U angry
My dear, I had issues with my phone o. It fell inside water, I'm using my Samsung to browse for now till I fix my BlackBerry. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moral Twitter Covers A Lady In Bikini With Traditional Outfit / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.