Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now (52621 Views)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii (2) (3) (4)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
I guess this is also the first time the Edohos are publicly sharing a pic of their first baby together. Lil Edoho was welcomed into the world April 2014. The 'Who wants to be a millionaire' TV show host Frank Edoho already has 3 kids from a previous marriage with Katherine Obiang while his wife Sandra has a daughter from a previous relationship.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/photo-frank-edohos-son-with-wife-sandra.html

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Mobsync(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fresh boy. I'll be having mine soon.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by adedayourt(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
fatherhood is sweet
make me a good dad dear lord cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Behira(f): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cute kid kiss

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Smh, My baby cousin is finer
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Afrok(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Haha... I kept seeing PREVIOUS MARRIAGES, I hope the new kid is not a PREVIOUS KID too.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
My nephew is d finest of them all!

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by greatness22(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
"The Joy Of Fatherhood"

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by fromnigeria(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Like Actor for that Movie.
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by msmith247(f): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by okooloyun1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fine boy, I feel like to give someone belle right now.

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by kingarizona1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cool

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by missKiffy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Frank Edoho, nice host

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
I thought he was married to a Catherine that worked with NTA.
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by khassy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
all of dem get children from previous relationship

their marriage na daycareundecidedundecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Damalex4luv(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kai see 98.5% bleaching, so nah because the former wife dark nah the reason why divorced her. God dey una in 4G

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by nawtibownie: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
He's so cute and looks kinda older than 1.
Am I jealous?
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Pvictor10(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmnn
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cute
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Nicepoker(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
SirWere:
Smh, My baby cousin is finer
post let's compare

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Mopolchi: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Frank's son very lovely
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by YungMike(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
No matter the bleaching cream applied by a woman it cannot still change her facial looks when she wakes up in the early morning rising sun!

Oh what a day! a day of the Lord!!!

[size=15pt]Today is my birthday!! 50likes = 25bottles of Origin, 100likes = 50bottles of Udeme ( A.K.A Guinness Stout, A.k.A 1759), Above 100likes i wee jex kee masef wif PALMWINE.[/size]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by ladyF(f): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good for them

I don put my pishure....lol check my profile for details grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by pascalmilan11(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cute son.... Is that your final answer

Wow first time to comment on front page....
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by pawoz: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Then the woman will say, "honey ur children and my children are beating our children"

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Dindondin(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
is it true this man beats his wife
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by kuntash: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
In as much as many nairalanders enjoy celebrity photos ...thus I respect their views on that ...

But I would really have loved to see news as

" those vandalizing power installations " that has reduced power supply ..

"Flood victims in many parts of the country , knowing what the states are doing about it .."

And some other core issues happening in naija ... Etc

Coming to front page.....

how one celebrity musician slept with a doll , or how he or she went to toilet with pictures is flooding the nairaland front page ....

This is not too ok ...

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
How will this stop the eclipse of the moon?

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
AdaNri1:
I thought he was married to a Catherine that worked with NTA.

they've divorced
Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good

check my signature to follow how you can start your own money making machine plantain farm
join the plantain millionaire farmers.

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by asumo12: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
adedayourt:
fatherhood is sweet
make me a good dad dear lord cry

Omotayor123 say amen embarassed

Re: Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
kuntash:
In as much as many nairalanders enjoy celebrity photos ...thus I respect their views on that ...

But I would really have loved to see news as

" those vandalizing power installations " that has reduced power supply ..

"Flood victims in many parts of the country , knowing what the states are doing about it .."

And some other core issues happening in naija ... Etc

Coming to front page.....

how one celebrity musician slept with a doll , or how he or she went to toilet with pictures is flooding the nairaland front page ....

This is not too ok ...

As in ehn, I think say na only me see am o!

The thing didn't even exceed 1 page and it is on front page.

Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) / Money Is Not My Problem - Regina Daniels