Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (55776 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Bolade005: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Relationship without sex? How do y'all do it?. I don't envy you at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by bbdd: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
OP. You were doing nice guy.
Girls don't like nice guys. Simple, short.

You were too nice to f***, another man bleeped her, now. She's his. Too bad man.
Move on. You'll learn from it.

3 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Holuwakemmy16(f): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
She's d type of lady that do makes guys think we ladies are the same

5 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by eliascomm55: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
midehi2:
another maga...too bad
lol
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by souleymon(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why do you guys always write movie scripts on this site to get attention
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
coolhumble:
Your lost bro but life goes on, when she told you she does not want sex until.marriage did you try to have it with her, when talking about sex did you study her body language? Most times when girls says NO they actually means YES.

Please do not listen to this male chauvinist! NO means NO!!!! WTF? Nigerian men are so full of 5hit, a lot of rape happens due to men having this sort of mind set! I mean, this is just so annoying and i am trying so hard to restrain myself from insulting this dude!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Ilekeh(f): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
vizkiz:
another mumufied brother creating a mumutic thread about his mumuinizm undecided

Na this kind thread I dey go you.

@post

I have nothing to say to your kind.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by kristisking(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mugu!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by nobul(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
God av mecy pls jos live her ok God will jorg her ok. jost move Fowd may God be with U amen
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by prissyluv(f): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pick your calls dear. She is just pulling your legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Someone she barely knows? I wouldn't be suprised if 1)she's a fake virgin
2)she's been sleeping with the dude she's marrying because she actually loves him & only using the OP as her gullible cash cow.
gullible cash cow grin grin.....when in love, strange tins are done sha......

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by EbirichBen(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
So, how do you confirm that SHE was a virgin? But things like this happen every now and then. so sorrrrrrrrry.

Please start afresh. abi na again
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by solonazzy: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
She has lost her virginity to a sharp guy, she's nt marryin next week....n she doesn't kno hw to tell u dat u were dull den

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks

Lwkmmmdd.. So u fell asleep dnt u knw dts ow ladies are.. Wats even paining is d money u wasted as I am now I deal with suger mummy
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by layinks60: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wow! You're the jesus of the 21st century.. You should pick the call.. Thank God after marriage she'll be virgin No-more.. But the allowee you spent on her is the most tragedic point in your story..

By now you should have learnt to follow the rule of, If you can't give then you'll not be given!.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by gary400(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
..On several ocassions,she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman,I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit...guy...u sure say no be book u want write sha....but...gal wey loose control no be virgin...cuz no SEX but tell me d reason why she is getting married...definitely she has bin doing it before u and after u.....u av learnt ur lesson o...
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by marked10(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
how can one even date without sex? Watin else them dey date for?

Love?

Wake up guys.....

3 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by oluanita: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Eiya! Pick up dear! You never can tell if she's being compelled to marry the guy! I respect you for being a gentleman.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lmfao @ spending 75 percent of your wages on her. Smdh

Abi d guy no too well.. On top ladies of now adays..
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by gary400(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
layinks60:
Wow! You're the jesus of the 21st century.. You should pick the call.. Thank God after marriage she'll be virgin No-more.. But the allowee you spent on her is the most tragedic point in your story..

By now you should have learnt to follow the rule of, If you can't give then you'll not be given!.
dem say givers never lack buh dz one don gv and em lack wella....

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
avasweet:
Wow shocked shocked......I don't knw wat to say....am so so soooorrry... cry

Lolsss.. Are u the 18 yrs gal in question.. Tell me I won't tell d guy it will be a secret betwin us
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by BUAR(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Her. Picture abeg ,she is. Frrom my state but I've gat to teach some moralz
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by fxbot: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Dear xtervaganza
I have learnt my lessons...Heart break for this first time...such a painful experience.....
someone created a similar thread like this one few days ago. Didn't you see it?
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by babafirst(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lwkmddddddddd @ this post.But let me ask you are frank question. Were you sleeping with other gals during the 3 years wait or you locked up completely.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
avasweet:

Yes nah...imagine I get a man who agrees to no marriage no sex objectives and he spend dis much on me, my dear WTF do I want again....plus the fact he helps to control our degree during rromance, mehhnnn....some lady sha...smh embarassed

Hmmm dts wat dey will alwys say.. Am sure d gal said d same tin.. Gals kaiiiiiii... Devil better dem
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ojemedad:
Don't know where to classify you
He is mumuish.. Nd odeish
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Deefuray(f): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sorry op. You've being the Side guy all along

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
quiinnBee:
Hello cheesy
Quinnbee my bee..... How are u
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks
una dey make us feel like say na only oil company be the ultimate job in life undecided

Shall thank God I am a farmer and I am making it good time more than the so called office job.

By the way!! That's NAIJA WOMEN for you. And I keep on wondering that people (MUGU) still date those ANIMAL undecided

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by sisisioge: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Akosile don dey say una no go marry ni o.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
adedayourt:

d tin shok u
u sef wow at hw a lady can b so wicked

They can be so very wicked my bro......like she-devils! His case is a small one compared to my friend's!

God help us!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

Quinnbee my bee..... How are u
your bee ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.