Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (55759 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by CongressIsrael: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
U didn't lose anything, bro.Focus on ur new job.A good man is rewarded handsomely. Pray to God Almighty so that He wld give u the woman who, truly, is yours.Confess & forsake your sins, pray and fast then you will see the handwork of God Almighty. He'll not only remove ur mind from what does not belong to you but provide u wt what is yours.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Gr8amechi: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks
My guy I read what you wrote over 3 times, again and again don't mind what most people here are saying, though my advice my be coming late but I feel you need to hear from her, she could as well gotten married b4 telling you, she could be just a victim of situation....,.don't condemn her without giving her a listening ear,.

Note one very important thing, God may be doing a great job for you by pushing her out of your life, don't push things too much, what will be will be
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by simdam500(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Poor thread shocked

Putting myself in your shoe. What would I have done?
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gr8amechi:
I am not defending her, but don't be too quick to judge her........girls general even you if you are truly a girl are too easy to deceive

Deceived into marriage? I'm not getting you.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by aspirebig: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na dia way.

Op, peele.

Some wont even tell you.......

You hear it from a 3rd party, ......suddenly, you will receive a call from someone you know that also know her......

The call will start like this, " ehhh guy how far? Long time, how your side? Do you still hear from that your ify babe in Owerri? You will be "yes, but is like one week that I saw her last, any problem, .....then the caller will now say ,bros " to cut the long story short, the babe just wedded yesterday o and I just say make I tell you shaa. And the call end.

Lol

E don dey, no be today.

Take heart,she is not your wife....I know it is not easy. God will give you your own wife. Forgive her and move on.

In every thing, give thanks. Dont hold any grudge against her.

I believe in future, even you too will see reasons to thank God that you didn't marry her.There are many of them like that outside there. Even some Parents are encouraging their daughters to keep collecting money from guys they date, while knowing that their daughter wont marry those guys.

The heart of Man is desperately wicked-Holy Bible.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Gr8amechi: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

certainly not so but sweet talked into it......I knw you may say its not possible but believe me girls have little mind and the distance didn't help matters, she had friends, family and pressure could be mounting, you can be in her shoes you knw
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
avasweet:

Lol.....am way above dat dude
Lols.. How are u doing .. Can we be fwends
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by davidmonye(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Helo beloved nairalanders i hope we hav had a wonderful week. Friends share dreams and help in actualising d dreams of one another. Dats why i seek ur tym nd vote to help a friend. http:///px8vwtc Kindly open the link and pls like the picture of contestant number 2,who is very good friend {ADETUMBI BUSAYO,}she is contesting for ZED FASHIONS BATTLES OF LIKES COMPETITION.pls help like this image... Ur lyk may change a life
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by creepsyme(f): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
eeyyaaa sorry! she was not meant for you.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gr8amechi:
certainly not so but sweet talked into it......I knw you may say its not possible but believe me girls have little mind and the distance didn't help matters, she had friends, family and pressure could be mounting, you can be in her shoes you knw

I don't agree that girls have "little mind", but I get your point. Well still, she has no business opening herself up to be "deceived" by other men whe she already has a boyfriend, the OP. IDK but I sense that she's not that naive & is playing her game well. Case of the highest bidder, maybe?
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by DrGroove(f): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
This story made me laugh.hahahahaha

Smart girl...At least op u have woken up from ur sleep!
the girl is nice enough to even inform u earlier.if na me,i will collect money from u on friday,saturday u see my wedding pix..

don't feel bad,u hear? such is life.the same way a guy will date a girl for years,bleep d hell outta her,she even aborts n he suddenly dumps her n married another babe..na so!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by okey4reel(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
but OP you be jonz oh, big otondo, she just used and dumped u like a tissue paper when u dey there dey form good guy, how are u sure she wasn't even sleeping with another guy while u guys were dating. meanwhile u were there trying to keep a promise...guy u fall my hand big time. wise up next time,
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

Lols.. How are u doing .. Can we be fwends

Sure
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by patfenda(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Guy...u f**k up; how can u at ur age and marital status and even in dis century not screw a gurl dat u are a maga to?if in your mind u were planning to marry her or not (dem suppose flog u 36strokes of aboki cain) see ur life now? Do-u no do, marry 4 where, money gone...chai nna e f**kkuruu uppppp mheennnnuuuuu....
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
avasweet:

Sure

Thanks but I belive people like us don't need to be on nairaland chattin plss op u dnt mind if we talk better on bbm 29B63402 . Wuld have loved u to send me urs bt I dnt want any oda pomo guy to have u before me.. Thanks will be expectin ur requst.. Winks
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

Thanks but I belive people like us don't need to be on nairaland chattin plss op u dnt mind if we talk better on bbm 29B63402 . Wuld have loved u to send me urs bt I dnt want any oda pomo guy to have u before me.. Thanks will be expectin ur requst.. Winks

Thnx but nairaland is big enough to for our friendship

Besides, what do u mean by "pomo" guy undecided

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by milestonejnr(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pick up her call bro. Maybe she wanna tell u she's kidding u. sad
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
avasweet:

Thnx but nairaland is big enough to for our friendship

Besides, what do u mean by "pomo" guy undecided

Nairaland big for our friendship wen its not plots of land.. I hadly come online dts y.. Mabinu ooo so it wnt look like am forcing u.. Pomo guys u will get to knw sooner or later.. Mustiiz cares

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

Nairaland big for our friendship wen its not plots of land.. I hadly come online dts y.. Mabinu ooo so it wnt look like am forcing u.. Pomo guys u will get to knw sooner or later.. Mustiiz cares

angry.... no guy is pomo
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by olumalcolm(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Alaye gba kamu,ko gbale si agboju. U b real ase nigga. Ote main boy
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
avasweet:

angry.... no guy is pomo
Okay MA
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Bigsteveg(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
adedayourt:
HE FELL ASLEEP WHEN HE HEARD ABOUT THE WEDDING grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by dancoolD(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Guy just kul down bcuz u r not d first to have such experience shocked any it has happen to me, there is hop for u ¤¤ she is not d only girl
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
I advise you answer the call and hear her out... The text could be a test grin
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Gr8amechi: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't agree that girls have "little mind", but I get your point. Well still, she has no business opening herself up to be "deceived" by other men whe she already has a boyfriend, the OP. IDK but I sense that she's not that naive & is playing her game well. Case of the highest bidder, maybe?
see I speak from experience, there are a very few girls that have the courage. Lots of girls put themselves in compromising position, they have a serious date but will still keep male friends close, one thing I believe is if a girl really love you she don't have any business with males friends, no closeness should be associated at all because ladies are emotional
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by 2tek: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
IyawoDoctor:

And you believe that BS about spending 75% of his allawee as Corper? So how did he survive biko nu? How much is allawee sef.

its very posiible. as a youth corper, i had other businesses doing nd i saved 100% of my allowee. so the 75% spending thing is possible.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by redsun(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
It is a good thing you can sleep. Better sleep well and move on when you can. She night change her mind when she hears that you have landed a good job and that is not good for you.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by macroscopic: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
U guys are really saving me from sorrow....Thanks my fellow Nairalanders.....Am a bit relieved now...u are amazing...one love
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by ifeomamaria: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bros every disappointment is a blessing. Concentrate on ur new job. As ur saving up money, also be praying that God should give u ur own wife. Enter into serious relationship with God and be serious with ur prayers. If ur a christian, join a group in ur church that study bible. I assure u , God must surprise u with a very good wife latest 6 months from now. I wish u God's consolation.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
From ur write up,it seems communication slacked...and I guess feelings too,at least from her end and she was no longer certain if u'd be coming bk,so she moved on....Not an enviable situation, though...the break up must have bn really hurtful....and she certainly didn't end things properly...Plus,I'm sure u've not given us complete details of the long distance relationship..
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by emerged01(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op is a real man. she doesn't deserve you. Focus on your new job,she doesn't worth another minute of time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.