Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? (14347 Views)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Toolz uploaded a picture on her IG yesterday and the comment box was turned upside down! Saw a thread concerning it here too and some guys were like damn! I'm sure some persons even did some things with the picture. grin

Really, what's the thing with big ass/thighs? How e dey do una? We want to know!

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Guy!

Are you kidding me?! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by pasqal09: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
hehehehe, maybe Op is gay

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
I would kill for a big ass chick mehn! cool

Even the girls know it that's why they engage in squatting exercises these days. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Twaci(f): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
To say i was surprised at this comment above me is a fat lie.

Adeh39, kwencyfresh come and see oh! Lets find out whats so trippy about it cheesy
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Deejavuu(f): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Following i want to know
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
pasqal09:
I wanted to ask same question too o! cheesy
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Twaci:
To say i was surprised at this comment above me is a fat lie.

Adeh39, kwencyfresh come and see oh!
grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by 48noble(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op is high on Ghana weed.
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Guy!

Are you kidding me?! shocked
grin grin grin grin
It's just a kweshon. grin
pasqal09:
Gerrara here! cheesy
naijaboiy:
Even the girls know it that's why they engage in squatting exercises these days. cheesy
The question is WHY?? You never answer am. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Twaci(f): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

grincheesygrincheesy
What na?! cheesy

Oya tell us, what about a girl's azz trips you?
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by pasqal09: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
iAmCharis:
grin grin grin grin
It's just a kweshon. ;DGerrara here! :DThe question is WHY?? You never answer am. grin

standby, your answer is loading.............

In the mean time, click here

and if you still feel the same way?

Nigga, you gay mehn!
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Deejavuu:
Following i want to know
Abi o. Is it not just some part of the body?

All these boys wey dey comment 'nice ass' for picture, make dey come answer. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by ronald4ever(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
sad
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Twaci:
What na?! cheesy

Oya tell us, what about a girl's azz trips you?
When an ass is big it's just scintillating looking at it.

A big ass has many advantages when it comes to romance.

I mean,its unexplainable. God just created us(men) to be attracted to it. gringrin

Damn! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
iAmCharis:
grin grin grin grin
It's just a kweshon. ;DGerrara here! :DThe question is WHY?? You never answer am. grin
Guy na you dey ask me this kind thing? shocked

Abi you don change your gender? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Twaci(f): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

When an ass is big it's just scintillating looking at it.

A big ass has many advantages when it comes to romance.

I mean,its unexplainable. God just created us(men) to be attracted to it. gringrin

Damn! cheesy
sad I got nothing. Really.
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
pasqal09:

standby, your answer is loading.............

In the mean time, click here

and if you still feel the same way?

Nigga, you gay mehn!
Answer my question first. Why does it turn you on? angry
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Twaci:
The same way we don't understand why you girls are attracted to abs,biceps,broad shoulders and wide chests. grin

But we still work out anyway. undecided

So go and squat! tongue
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by jonaifame22(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Big ass is a very independent ass in the sense that it has a mind of it's own that is to say it shakes at every giving opportunity it gets without the approval of it's owner,furthermore u need to see the rear view of a big ass when u're doin doggy wth the gal, this makes me remember Nkechi my nursing galfriend in my years in uniben chai may God bless her soul, also big ass makes u believe dat God is a mighty God cos if he cld attach such a mighty load to the back of a lady and she doesn't feel the weight neither does it fall off then u should start beleiving dat nothing is impossible to him, and also during thanksgiving service u need to see the heavily endowed ladies shake this thing in thanks giving to the most high God, infact the sight is next to seeing the gates of heaven, I cld go on and on but meanwhile, water wey I put for fire for eba don dey boil, I will be back

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy na you dey ask me this kind thing? shocked

Abi you don change your gender? cheesy
Lool I just wanted to ask cos I find nothing special about it. grin
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Choi.....

You don spoil finish.
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
SMH Vigorously
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Twaci(f): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

The same way we don't understand why you girls are attracted to abs,biceps,broad shoulders and wide chests. grin

But we still work out anyway. undecided

So go and squat! tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
iAmCharis:
cool
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by pasqal09: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
iAmCharis:
Answer my question first. Why does it turn you on? angry
ogbeni click the link and u get ur answer
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
ronald4ever:
sad
It makes you sad? grin cheesy
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Twaci:
grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
iAmCharis:
Hehehe....so what is your own attraction?

Just a fine face? cheesy
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Choi.....

You don spoil finish.
embarassed
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Aminat508(f): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehehe....so what is your own attraction?

Just a fine face? cheesy
My attraction is more of persona + fine face. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / Have U Ever Wondered How Much A Runs Girls Costs (port Harcourt Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.