Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Urgent! Please Criticize And Analyse These Logo Designs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent! Please Criticize And Analyse These Logo Designs (1067 Views)

Please Criticize It, Condemn It, And Criticize Again / Our Tech Blog Wears A New Look! Please Criticize / I Need The Services Of A Hacker! Very Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Please Criticize And Analyse These Logo Designs by nigboy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2009
I have embarked on branding my site www.vickywebworld.net base on the criticisms I received from members of this forum.

Most of the members were of the view that the present logo on vickywebworld which I am yet to change should be redesigned. Most were also of the view that the picture avatar on the logo should also be removed. Based on this, I have just design another logo which I hereby attached for members to compare and contrast with the present logo at www.vickywebworld.net

Please I will like all members of DP to help me choose and criticize my logo and logo Icons. I have numbered the logo and logo Icons to enable various reviewers and critics to compare and contrast the logo with the numbering.

To me, the logo is an invaluable factor when it comes to branding a website or even a company

Thanks as I look forward to getting genuine and constructive criticisms on my site and logo design.

[img]http://forums.digitalpoint.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25532&d=1239972700[/img]
Re: Urgent! Please Criticize And Analyse These Logo Designs by smartsoft(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2009
how much will u pay me to re-brand for you ? lets yarn ucheugo@hotmail.com 07081909909
Re: Urgent! Please Criticize And Analyse These Logo Designs by Xsecurity: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2009
i will advice you consult a creative designer for that.

if you come up with 100 samples, i guess they wont look better

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On Joomla1.5 Instalation / How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls / Joomla Adsmanager Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.