Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her (1564 Views)

I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
My gf slept with another man say he used juju on her

I'm really in a very deep confusion. I've been dating this babe over 2years now I'm a graduate ND holder of OTM from Ibadan Poly. I met her during my finals and we feel in love

Ever since then things has been quite OK with us our relationship has blossomed amazingly.

But recently I went through her Facebook chat and found out that she has been sleeping with this particular guy

When I confronted her she said she didn't know how come that she is still confused that the guy used "juju" to sleep with her

I'm confused could that be real or she's lying

Please advice
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by munchfani: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
SHE'S A FRAUD

1 Like

Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by buygala(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is a matter for the gods, not for us mere mortals sad

Please Call Sango on 08023456789 for further enquiries smiley

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by adonbilivit: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
send me her number let's test her. if she let's me into her 'hole' then...I am waiting.
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by ojun50(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pls advice
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by ADULTBASE(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Then you too kindly use juju to send her away

1 Like

Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by adedayourt(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
dump her

sey its juju dat got u attracted to her
now d juju just weard off

1 Like

Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by falconey(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
she is not married to you and the punny is not yours.

The POMO is for all, the brother ate his own......you have two choices is either you keep eating her or you leave her for the next guy.
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by pimpchi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
hahahahahaha....... girls been looking for who to blame since 1800BC.... God dey watch una for 3D screen o o o o.... atleast them no blame devil this time.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by Eddodoh(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
@Op, u discovered dat she was sleeping wit someone via Facebook page. How?
Chaiiiiiiiiii!!!
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by deadZONE: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
undecided undecided
LOL...
naija girls and lies...
the funny thing is
that there dont know their lies sound stupid...
my ex once cheated on me
and told me she just wanted to taste and see if
other guys can fork better than me that now she
knows she would not cheat again... i dumped her
as like a bag of cement at a building site.. told her
to go and taste more.

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by mrsharpguy: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
guy, dump her as fast as d speed of light. cos, she wil con't to cheat on u, using different excuses. NEVER TOLERATE A CHEATING GF!
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by deadZONE: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Eddodoh:
@Op, u discovered dat she was sleeping wit someone via Facebook page. How?

Chaiiiiiiiiii!!!
your a real f00l.... if you need explanation for that then i guess ur years of getting an education is wasted..
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by menix(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sure u did discover another guy is using same juju..

Lash the juju out her punny nd drop her a used tissue..
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by adorablevic: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Girls sha....they don't lie as good as guys
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
na fufu , bubu, kuku, zuzu, mumu, he use on her...makwa tell ha to tell u d truth..undecided
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
SMH, this is Super story.......!!!!!!!
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by dulux07(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
These biitches aint loyal

Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by Hazardd(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Story for the gods... Girls have been deceiving men since 190ED
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
adorablevic:
You had to subtly term all guys as chronic liars. Nice try, missy. Wakie-wakie, you are wrong! smiley
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
adorablevic:
abi see mumu lie
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by ihatebuhari(f): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hazardd:
Story for the gods... Girls have been deceiving men since 190ED
lol

Cos men are weakling
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by Spikkylee: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mke she go swear before Okija Juju na
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by adorablevic: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You had to subtly term all guys as chronic liars. Nice try, missy. Wakie-wakie, you are wrong! smiley
Guys r better liars...trust me
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Gf Slept With Another Man Say He Used "Juju" On Her by dayleke: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol...
See comments

(1) (Reply)

Optical Illusion: What Do You See? Two Old People Or Three People / Cheating Wife Stories / "Ladies First.... For Real???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.