Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (59017 Views)

I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by thisisbankole: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saraki reaches out

Though the Senate President has kept a stoic face that he is on top of the dire situation he is entangled in, a source disclosed that behind the scene, he has in the last couple of days reached out to three of the nation’s former leaders and other influential Nigerians to intercede on his behalf to the President.

While one of the ex-leaders indeed spoke to the President on the issue, the two others allegedly declined and instead asked him to make peace with his party at “whatever cost.”

The euphemism for “whatever cost”, according to a source is for Saraki to either step down or accede to his party’s position on the composition of principal offices in the Senate.

An attempt by Saraki to also co-opt the Emir of Kano, Mohammed Sanusi (an old student of the prestigious Kings College like Saraki) was also futile as the monarch failed to extract any commitment from the President.

http://thenationonlineng.net/saraki-what-would-he-do-next/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by adedayourt(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
iro ni oo shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by demolinka(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him self no go close one eye angry

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by stcool(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
stop the propaganda...it would do you no good!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Issalie undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by GudluckIBB(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
............And Who are the 3 ex presidents?

Saraki is a joker.The easiest person he would have run to, he called him a "mere commisioner" Now he is stalked!

These people should put Nigerians first before themselves.we are tired the rich getting richer.we too wants to enjoy the good of the land!

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by ibedun: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
@OP

You want to invite that rabid dog CHUKWUDIOT44 to this thread.

Ok o! I hope Saraki fails sha.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Firefire(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
ibedun:
@OP

You want to invite that rabid dog CHUKWUDIOT44 to this thread.

Ok o! I hope Saraki fails sha.

Ibedun Ibedun, Happy Sunday oooo.

You hardly attack in recent time, hope all is well. cheesy

I come in peace ooooo. Awa o ba ti ja wa.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
"Jonathan won't listen to that betrayer, let him not listen to that traitor". Quote me anywhere

23 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by SweetJoystick(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na God, Buhari, Tinubu, APC, shareholders of SGB, Kwarans he suppose beg join cheesy grin

20 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by smada13(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
In Osho Baba's voice.....
Saraki GO AND DIE!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by MisterLongman(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
So Saraki can beg.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by DIVINE78: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saraki is a gunner.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by ignis: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
It's too late to cry when the head is cut off.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by jcflex(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is really getting interesting

1 Like

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Ugomba(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saraki should go, He is Corrupt..

19 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
lol...how life suddenly turns...

when you used ojoro to be Senate President...the president didn't worry you...he was silent and said the law shld be respected. you commended him and said that was how a president shld behave.

now, you don enter soup, you wan make he twist the law?

bro, like the first time, allow the president to be neutral in this abeg...

una neva start

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by 989900: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Unreliable news

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
989900:
Unreliable news

Very unreliable...

Junk everywhere

18 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by sammyj: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
He hasn't seen anything yet. Least I forget hus teachery when he decided to go against his party by stealing the Senate president seat along with the wailing peoples party! !!

25 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by ademega(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
call on Nairaland wailers for advice

well, nobody can save you again. you are a gunner.
maybe next life.

lesson :never be too desperate on anything especially position.

25 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by tym92(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saga continues.....

2 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Simitrendy: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
He can't be rescued Kwarans are suffering from 1978 . Since Pa Olusola Saraki started his God Farherism. If you want to be rescued you have to do this two things (1) Return all the stolen funds In Nigeria and abroad and all those arrogant attitudes should be stopped. ASAP. (2). The only Behind and better place in Kwara state is Ilorin and Offa make other places civilised by sharing the national cake with them and dividend if democracy. Also stop relining on Kwara State for funds and allow Abdul Fatah Ahmed to concentrate on good governance. I don't know of resigning oh! if u wish to. BTW I'm looking for LadyF and Introvert if seen report to the nearest ISIS.

16 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by superior1: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
The pikin wey say make him mama no sleep will also go sleepless

Saraki you are OYO (On Your Own)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by PRYCE(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
The Nation? SMH!!!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by neocortex: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
I wanted to comment but I see that the news is from "the Nation of Tinubu",
I therefore reserve my comment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by ezebunafo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Watching in 3D,this season film is full of intrigue,suspense,heartbreak,and betrayal.
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Video of him telling them or ain't believing

4 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by kennyman2000(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmmmm... Thought they said, this saraki guy is very stubborn... Buhari body language doing the magic.. Frustrating all the frustrable...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Agwoden(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
The nation newspaper is busy chasing saraki when our kindergerton President is fumbling up and down in NY. When will this Tinubu paper report all the embarrassment Bubu is causing us at UN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by godoluwa(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
I AM AGAINST SARAKI!!! I HATE TINUBU!!! TO HELL WITH JUNK JOURNALS!!! FUCCK APC!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.