Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (721219 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Creeza:

thanks bro, i for fear o. SO just submit and go, no questions asked. But what then is the modus operandi'
am guessing point system.
Critics are allowed.
Its a new system, expect anything man...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by EmeeNaka: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please, if there is anybody that can help,please explain to me why some people will log in and will not see that caption, 'Download Application slip' from where you can see if you have been invited or not. That area used to be ,Application Records' but now it's now 'Download Application Slip'. Please what could be the problem in those whose own are not showing?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
asher15:
Guys from what I heard in uniben Facebook page ,a girl did her own and she said they asked them academic questions ,10 for each subject
Uniben Fβ page ryy? That place is a Çommunity of Jokers,
Like u laugh to d core buh 70% of wahh they post there ain't true...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by babeflenz(f): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please anyone that went for the screening today should kindly MENTION me and share your experience.. Thanks in advance.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Fabzgrace(f): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Venus007:
Awwn. Hehe. Lag is always blazing... Too much rain tho. cry
same here. it's been raining for the past 5 days.. it stops at intervals tho.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jackossky:
Please allow me to vibe in. Nigerians tongue...

Una see this invitation stuff ehn,I don tire....
E pass the bibliographic scene of the wedding invitation....

Anyhow i don land for Benin sha....I greet all Benin people and the incessant rain.........

Hmmm....How far blueto....shey I fit crash for ur hostel...I go give you the face to face GRAMMAR challenge wey you want cheesy

Moreover where is dharay99 my main man...Geofavour I sight you.......

Abeg i need place to crash ooo...I thank you all for ur concern....

But

Whenever I look at my kofa page...
I always feel dreary....

Chai...
Sorry, my hostel space expired last session and they are yet to open the portal for hostel booking.

And I'm still cogitating on whether to reside in the hostel or not for this session.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by rjek: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
hi pls how much is Uniben's school fees for freshers and their acceptance fees, and also returning students like you and for final year students.
also how much is their hostel accomodation fees and is their accomodation certain for returning students from other states.
Lastly can you please link me up with any student in faculty of Education.
Eagerly anticipating your response
Am also an aspirant though, maths &education
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
ImDharay:

grin grin grin
Knew it, Didn't i tell you dat that resumption
date of ours ain't qonn happen...Wey screening
just dey start in batches...#Election my foot...

SUG EMERGENCY UPDATE 14/09/2016!!!

Good day Uniben Intellectuals, there is a circular that is been broadcast around saying RESUMPTION IS 7TH of October. A closer look at the circular shows that it is an edited broadcast of an earlier message.
Hence, the afore mentioned circular should immediately be discarded as it is NOT from the OFFICE OF THE SUG PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER.
I'm hereby using this medium to forewarn personalities who are head bent on circulating false messages in other to mislead the Good Students of University of Benin.
The SUG has placed measures in collaboration with the School Security to track down suspects who are perpetuating this act.
Lets be properly informed that resumption date still remains 22/09/2016 and any further change would be communicated to you.
In all, lets not forget that SAFE IMPACT 2016 is highly set to always represent your INTEREST PROACTIVELY because YOU SPEAK WE LISTEN thereby enabling us WIN TOGETHER.
.....IKOTU GIDEON KELECHI represents YOUR INTEREST PROACTIVELY BACK TO BACK.

Thanks for your usual cooperation.

Ikotu Gideon Kelechi
(Students' InfoBank)
Dir. Of Information (PRO)
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ciaobrenda(f): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hi my screening venue is Basement (student center)
And I really don't know my way around uniben , i only know the auditorium. Do I need to take a shuttle bus? Thanks.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
blueto:

See this Man, ain't it the same Gideon blablablah,
Like i said, you watch & see, 22nd is almost here...

grin grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
ciaobrenda:
And I really don't know my way around uniben , i only know the auditorium. Do I need to take a shuttle bus? Thanks.
Yup, for a start...Take a bus going to
Hall 1,2,3,4...Tell d guy-man(driver) u dropping at Basement,
#Its by the left when you drop...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'm currently here in benin. A swift description of basement(student center) would be much appreciated.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by pweeeetychi: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please to those that have been screened, what are the documents they collected, thanks
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ciaobrenda(f): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
ImDharay:

Yup, for a start...Take a bus going to
Hall 1,2,3,4...Tell d guy-man(driver) u dropping at Basement,
#Its by the left when you drop...
Thank you .
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Drdonzeez(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
blueto:

Good day Uniben Intellectuals, there is a circular that is been broadcast around saying RESUMPTION IS 7TH of October. A closer look at the circular shows that it is an edited broadcast of an earlier message.
Hence, the afore mentioned circular should immediately be discarded as it is NOT from the OFFICE OF THE SUG PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER.
I'm hereby using this medium to forewarn personalities who are head bent on circulating false messages in other to mislead the Good Students of University of Benin.
The SUG has placed measures in collaboration with the School Security to track down suspects who are perpetuating this act.
Lets be properly informed that resumption date still remains 22/09/2016 and any further change would be communicated to you.
In all, lets not forget that SAFE IMPACT 2016 is highly set to always represent your INTEREST PROACTIVELY because YOU SPEAK WE LISTEN thereby enabling us WIN TOGETHER.

Ikotu Gideon Kelechi
(Students' InfoBank)
And you think this is possible..
We can only resume when all admission process have been completed.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Drdonzeez(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
blueto:

Ikotu Gideon Kelechi
(Students' InfoBank)
We can only resume when all admission processes are completed.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by LilianRichie(f): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Here's wishing you all SUCCESS IN ADVANCE cool
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Drdonzeez:
We can only resume when all admission process have been completed.
Leave am naa, make we dey look,
except freshers are gonna resume after us..
Thats when that date will still be it....
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by sagaciousblog: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
ImDharay:

resumption is oct 7th

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by 11Anonymous(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
If those to be screened are to go to basement what about *Auditorium* written in the application letter?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
sagaciousblog:
resumption is oct 7th
Hey blueto, u seeinq that screenshot.?
Plz am'a like to see yours also...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Drdonzeez(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
ImDharay:

It's on rare occasions old students resume before newbies. infact, I've not seen or heard such before. From the situation on ground, I don't see us resuming until a month's time.. Supplementary admissions screening commences next month, few days shy of the first screening..And it's most likely admission lists take a month to be released.. From these analogies, our resumption date is tentative.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by kayceerilyn(f): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
hi pls how much is Uniben's school fees for freshers and their acceptance fees, and also returning students like you and for final year students.
also how much is their hostel accomodation fees and is their accomodation certain for returning students from other states.
Uniben school fees

For fresh science students- #49500
Fresh nonscience student- #46000
Returning science students - #14400 (Bank charges included)
Returning nonscience students- #12400

Acceptance fee- #45000

Hostel

Fresh students
Application- #1650

Hostel maintenance fee= #8150 ( Bank charges included)

Returning students
Application= #1450
Maintenance = #8150

I have a couple of friends in education.......Send a PM to get their contact details
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
rjek:

Am also an aspirant though, maths &education
Have you both been given screening dates...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by kayceerilyn(f): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Drdonzeez:
It's on rare occasions old students resume before newbies. infact, I've not seen or heard such before. From the situation on ground, I don't see us resuming until a month's time.. Supplementary admissions screening commences next month, few days shy of the first screening..And it's most likely admission lists take a month to be released.. From these analogies, our resumption date is tentative.
You guys gotta chill. The admission process had always been direct.... Write Putme, wait for admission list and clearance. But with this new regulation from jamb and these series of troubles, we should just quit the speculations and wait.

Bear in mind that the university senate knows that new students have not been admitted before they released the amended calendar and resumption date....

My two cents

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
blueto:
Sorry, my hostel space expired last session and they are yet to open the portal for hostel booking.

And I'm still cogitating on whether to reside in the hostel or not for this session.

Thanks......
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Drdonzeez(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
kayceerilyn:
You guys gotta chill. The admission process had always been direct.... Write Putme, wait for admission list and clearance. But with this new regulation from jamb and these series of troubles, we should just quit the speculations and wait.

Bear in mind that the university senate knows that new students have not been admitted before they released the amended calendar and resumption date....

My two cents
Mrs analyst, No one asked yiy all these epistle.. I'veonly made my points logically but you're see it as speculation, it ain't my business. but, don't you think Nigeria herself is confused?

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Drdonzeez(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
kayceerilyn:

My two cents
Mrs analyst, No one asked you all these epistles.. I've only made my points logically but If you presume it as speculation, it ain't my business. but, don't you think Nigeria herself is confused?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Umm...if you have any question you can ask...
If you are eligible but not invited, don't panic...

They said it's by batches...
The admin officer said we should not bother that it is going to get to our turn....
He said "the school can't just ask all the eligible candidate to come for screening,the school will be flooded with student and that is why the school decided to separate them into batches.."

He said in due time, those that are eligible but were not given an invitation will still be given...
And also,debunk and don't condescend to those rumours that says it is only those with 250 that are invited..that is a mendacious annotation with no lucid substantiation..

Lastly,if your jamb score is not up to the cut off,kindly register for the supplementary list...it is just 3k
And don't forget to choose a score that is below your jamb score,by doing that you have aggrandized your chance of securing a seat in UNIBEN...

I remain loyal.....

My going to Uniben today must be fortuitous....

Don't get tensed up,I did ask questions as if there is no tomorrow..... I believe from my wealth of information accrued, I should be able to disseminate as much information as possible....

The school will be resuming on the 7th of next month,i did confirm that...... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Mrs analyst, No one asked you all these epistles.. I've only made my points logically but If you presume it as speculation, it ain't my business. but, don't you think Nigeria herself is confused?

*shift aback*

Oga, please do it gently ooo...

*bends a little *
Pheew...I almost got caught
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jackossky:
Umm...if you have any question you can ask...
If you are eligible but not invited, don't panic...

They said it's by batches...
The admin officer said we should not bother that it is going to get to our turn....
He said "the school can't just ask all the eligible candidate to come for screening,the school will be flooded with student and that is why the school decided to separate them into batches.."

He said in due time, those that are eligible but were not given an invitation will still be given...
And also,debunk and don't condescend to those rumours that says it is only those with 250 that are invited..that is a mendacious annotation with no lucid substantiation..

Lastly,if your jamb score is not up to the cut off,kindly register for the supplementary list...it is just 3k
And don't forget to choose a score that is below your jamb score,by doing that you have aggrandized your chance of securing a seat in UNIBEN...

I remain loyal.....

My going to Uniben today must be fortuitous....

Don't get tensed up,I did ask questions as if there is no tomorrow..... I believe from my wealth of information accrued, I should be able to disseminate as much information as possible....

The school will be resuming on the 7th of next month,i did confirm that...... cheesy
Aside from the acknowledgement slip, invitation slip and passport. Are we to bring any other document.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
ciaobrenda:
once you reach uniben ask questions. take a bus from main gate and tell them to drop you at basement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (379) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.