Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (721258 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ksslib:
Hosea 4:6
KJV:My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
You guys had better wait. UNIBEN will not ask for payment before admission list. KOFA has been the student portal for years. If there is any change it will be communicated by an official announcement. Meanwhile THAT LINK IS FAKE. PAY AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay99: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
raphieMontella:
i now believe that www.myuniben.org is genuine
its all ''rhyming'' now...
There's not going to be a physical clearance..only an online one..
During the third batch screening----Friday
a lecturer or so it seemed(an old man in charge of my set;engineering 12 Noon)
said that we should get our documents right;the one we submitted,,that there's not going to be a clearance after the screening...

well...time will tell.
Did you just say that
artificial bullshiiit is genuine...?..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
i like this grin grin grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by raphieMontella: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
dharay99:

Did you just say that
artificial bullshiiit is genuine...?..
the evidence points it to be genuine...
But a possibility of www.uniben.edu being hacked is still there----until official confirmation.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
padroken:
my guy don't mind them dats how so people display their stupidity without making research #Smh
The guy really pissed me off. I was just advising people to ask or make findings about an info before rushing to attack the poster like lunatics.
This is what I do when I see any update; I do my own findings to ascertain if it's genuine. As soon as I saw this one, first I requested for a link. Then I did my own background check-up. It was after being 100% sure I came back to confirm the news.

Here's another subsite: www.sports.uniben.edu... And so on.

*sighs*

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by raphieMontella: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Geofavor:
The guy really pissed me off. I was just advising people to ask or make findings about an info before rushing to attack the poster like lunatics.
This is what I do when I see any update; I do my own findings to ascertain if it's genuine. As soon as I saw this one, first I requested for a link. Then I did my own background check-up. It was after being 100% sure I came back to confirm the news.

Here's another subsite: www.sports.uniben.edu... And so on.

*sighs*
time will tell bro..no stressing..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay99: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

the evidence points it to be genuine...
But a possibility of www.uniben.edu being hacked is still there----until official confirmation.
I see, it will be good you guys discard all these
& wait for either the school or d S.U.G to say whatsup.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nobody has been given admission on that portal so this payment you guys are talking bout gan. Tl
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Donovela(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Na wa for some fellas...As simple as this info is to decipher but yet they lack simple comprehension skills....Of course it's aunthentic ,you only pay when you've been granted admission,what's more it's even in uniben's official website......The next thing to do is to wait until the names of successful aspirants are uploaded......Some people don't know genuine info even when it smacks them in the face undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
You don't even have to be a tech guy to know that some websites are built with subsites that seem to stand on their own. Another example is howstuffworks.com...

In this jet age. Smh..

Uniben.edu is not a plain, simple site. It is broad. Split into sections. To quickly access each section, you type the word + dot before the site's domain name.

Eg, sports.uniben.edu.. I can't remember the rest. This is something I've known since last year. So, all these talks about scam is not plausible. You are just being paranoid. If you're getting scammed, it is by uniben herself. Things took a new turn this year. This new development is probably part of the paradigm shift.

They didn't say you should pay for clearance before admission. The first instruction there was to confirm your status. Of course, they don't expect you to go ahead to pay if you don't get admitted. Except, of course, you're feeling like E-money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by cyberwaver(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Phranex:
I pity anybody hu pays on that site... This is called phishing
Phishing? ... There are rules to phishing... This ain't phishing
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
raphieMontella:
time will tell bro..no stressing..
Yeah.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
I believe every bit of this.
You guys should go back and read those instructions on uniben.edu, digest it.
it's all pointing towards one direction - there might be no physical clearance.
You just upload ya docs, you keep checking online until you are cleared(online)
Then print ya eligibility/clearance slip and proceed to pay school fees.
All these are clearly written on uniben. edu.
well
let's just wait for official statement.
Change Indeed.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by patoranking17: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Page07:
I believe every bit of this.
You guys should go back and read those instructions on uniben.edu, digest it.
it's all pointing towards one direction - there might be no physical clearance.
You just upload ya docs, you keep checking online until you are cleared(online)
Then print ya eligibility/clearance slip and proceed to pay school fees.
All these are clearly written on uniben. edu.
well
let's just wait for official statement.
Change Indeed.
pls hav any candidate been offered admission
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
List should be out today. Hopefully!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
patoranking17:
pls hav any candidate been offered admission
nah
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by padroken(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Not everybody will believe but the info is genuine. Go to uniben official website read the news and nobody said you should pay unless you confirm your status which is the first thing
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizmercinda(f): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
chem112:
yea
ok den.i invite u to.....................check ur acct for more details
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizmercinda(f): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Geofavor:
Yeah, so long as it's between you and me alone. That timing's perfect. cheesy
lolzzz.......Nay,see u.u will be surprised to see a lot of pple dere........In My Church......ehhhhhh
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ksslib(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
That link is obviously not fake, it's genuine.

If you were a scammer after people's money, after successfully hacking Uniben.edu, wouldnt the logical and sensible move revolve round making the "check admission status" link show admitted to almost, if not everybody to make them eager to pay? How come no single aspirant( not on this thread alone) has seen admitted yet?

Besides, should anybody want to pay, that person will have to generate a remitia code. All Remitia transactions go into Uniben's account, so how is it a scam?

Secondly, from the looks of things, Uniben is uploading the list as I am typing, or planning to do so this night or maybe tomorrow. The portal was created in preparation for the uploading and was probably somehow hidden so that when the uploading is done, the Admin will then move it to a visible , attention grabbing area on the site. And then maybe Kofa.

I might be wrong but certainly not far from the truth.

Una dey cry make Uniben paste list... paste list.... release list. Person finally bring info concerning the list, dem begin call am scammer. Atimes, a little research and use of common sense to put two and two together is all that is needed.

Anyways, wishing you guys goodluck as the moment ya'll have been waiting for has finally arrived, and a tensed night. Some people don go shiit like 5 times already.

Don't also forget to start checking jamb portal for your admission status. Our admission first reflected on jamb's portal before it was updated on Kofa about a week plus later.
To see admitted before it becomes official dey sweet die.

I get one forgotten airtel card for my wallet. E be like say no 100naira abi 200h sef(dem no write price for the body). First person to get admitted here takes it. Use am take call your village people tell dem say their plan no work

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by BossBallz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ksslib:

If you were a scammer after people's money, after successfully hacking Uniben.edu, wouldnt the logical and sensible move revolve round making the "check admission status" link show admitted to almost, if not everybody to make them eager to pay? How come no single aspirant( not on this thread alone) has seen admitted yet?

Besides, should anybody want to pay, that person will have to generate a remitia code. All Remitia transactions go into Uniben's account, so how is it a scam?

Secondly, from the looks of things, Uniben is uploading the list as I am typing, or planning to do so this night or maybe tomorrow. The portal was created in preparation for the uploading and was probably somehow hidden so that when the uploading is done, the Admin will then move it to a visible , attention grabbing area on the site. And then maybe Kofa.

Una dey cry make Uniben paste list... paste list.... release list. Person finally bring info concerning the list, dem begin call am scammer. Atimes, a little research and use of common sense to put two and two together is all that is needed.

Anyways, wishing you guys goodluck as the moment ya'll have been waiting for has finally arrived, and a tensed night. Some people don go shiit like 5 times already.

Don't also forget to start checking jamb portal for your admission status. Our admission first reflected on jamb's portal before it was updated on Kofa about a week plus later.

I get one forgotten airtel card for my wallet. E be like say no 100naira abi 200h sef(dem no write price for the body). First person to get admitted here takes it. Use am take call your village people tell dem say their plan no work
Truth be told.......

I always enjoy ur epistles...
Am a ballfull guy... Buh am crushing on u..... Big time... (in a good way tho)
Who knws wat de gurls will be doing...

Shaa....
One mans' meat....
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ksslib:

Lol,nice piece.... thanks a lot for this!
We just hope it will be over soon.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhizmercinda:

lolzzz.......Nay,see u.u will be surprised to see a lot of pple dere........In My Church......ehhhhhh
Lol. Well, church isn't bad.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Oxytocin(m): 2:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Geofavor:
This your academic calender is endowed with a K leg, though. grincheesy ... You guys won't probably be going on christmas break.

They better not try nonsense.. E no go funny at all grin grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by neehetah(f): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2016
;
RobinHez:

When did uniben have a news section

grin grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Oxytocin:

They better not try nonsense.. E no go funny at all grin grin
Yeah. I'm sure they'll find a way to adjust.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Marael: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2016
rafa9:

You guys had better wait. UNIBEN will not ask for payment before admission list. KOFA has been the student portal for years. If there is any change it will be communicated by an official announcement. Meanwhile THAT LINK IS FAKE. PAY AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
. [size=17pt] go to uniben.edu click on news or goto news.uniben.edu and don't quote me saying the site is a scam google d meaning of sub domain stop deceiving people yoürself
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Marael: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2016
rafa9:

. [size=17pt] go to uniben.edu click on news or goto news.uniben.edu and don't quote me saying the site is a scam google d meaning of sub domain stop deceiving people yoürself[/size]

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Uniben Neva still drop d admission list! nawa ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by danieldanizy: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
Uniben Neva still drop d admission list! nawa ooooooooooooo
I tire oooo
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ajiroba001(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=danieldanizy post=50410586] na which kind problem be this now

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (379) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.