Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace (37536 Views)

Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" / AIR OBO: Davido's Private Jet Costs About N9 Billion (See Details) / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by redefined300(m): 12:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerian Singer Davido in a recent interview revealed his OBO necklace made him less richer by more than 13million Naira. “It is worth 60,000 USD,” Davido revealed.

When asked by a Journalist why he shows off his accessories on social media he replied, “It is not about me. The display is about what we do and the business we are into. It is called showbiz and it comes with the territory.”He purchased the neck piece few months ago during one of his many stops in ATL and it is not his only expensive neckpiece.

This latest info continues the trend of these Rich Artistes' spending outrageous fees to buy or customise personal jewelries.

: http://www.naijadefined.com/2015/09/davido-reveals-cost-of-his-obo-necklace.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Afrok(m): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Nah him money, wetin concern me abii why Op wan make I take panadol for another person headache? shocked he worked for it and he can decide to buy OKO for any amount, Its still none of my biz...

My hustle must pay...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Zzyco: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Yes. As for you reading this post you ll make more money than him.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Demmocrats(m): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2015
Afrok:
Nah him money, wetin concern me abii why Op wan make I take panadol for another person headache? shocked he worked for it and he can decide to buy OKO for any amount, Its still none of my biz...
My hustle must pay...

Amen to your hustle bro

If you like buy $50m stuff its your hustle bro and baba God is on your side besides you have given funds to so many.

Davido carry go bro!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2015
#13M to Buy a necklace.? Chisos!!!!!!! Tell me say If I wear am, I no go need to wear clothes again!!! With that money, I go build Correct duplex for Ibadan, after Which I go come arrange one sleek car Join. Infact, If marriage Dey hurry me, I go still get change marry Iya Rashidat daughter for Mokola. Dash her Baba some Naira notes make him spend am for no reason.

#OkMyRantsAreOver

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by GMan650(m): 5:53am On Sep 28, 2015
kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by miki1(m): 6:04am On Sep 28, 2015
U hav it u hav it! Vanity or no vanity cheesy
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by englishmart(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2015
broke guys will claim it's vanity upon vanity. but we big boys understand grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by yhungrozay(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Lmao....
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by redefined300(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:
#13M to Buy a necklace.? Chisos!!!!!!! Tell me say If I wear am, I no go need to wear clothes again!!! With that money, I go build Correct duplex for Ibadan, after Which I go come arrange one sleek car Join. Infact, If marriage Dey hurry me, I go still get change marry Iya Rashidat daughter for Mokola. Dash her Baba some Naira notes make him spend am for no reason.

#OkMyRantsAreOver

lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Afrok(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Demmocrats:

Amen to your hustle bro
thanks.... Amen to yours too.
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by free2ryhme: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2015
we no send am oooo
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by MadCow1: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2015
IF I HEAR
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by kennyman2000(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2015
chai.. Na standard 4 bedrooms flat with one toyota camry for the parking lot for ifo ogun state person carry put for neck so..

Chai, God punish poverty oooo...

He go better oooo

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by bastien: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
So? Who him help
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by efilefun(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
TA!!!!! Believe Nigerian celebrities at your own peril, they are all full of lies, They live fake lives, later you hear one hungry dude hacks davido's neck and you ask why, when he heard someone is moving around with 13M naira bounty on his neck

8 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
So What undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by LadyAimy: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Good for him
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by bastien: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
englishmart:
it's still vanity

6 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by menix(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2015
Too cheap..

He should use all his wealth to buy another..
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by cr7lomo: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2015
englishmart:

Google the name Scott storch

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Badgers14: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2015
Ok nah.. We don hear..
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Simitrendy: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2015
See the amount of Simitrendy necklace . Its 500 Naira equivalent to 0.00005 USD. He bought it at post office along Challenge road Ilorin Kwara State Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by codemaster2much: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
If thieves rob am take half of the money take better them life if for no bad oh
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by hizson(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
who the chain help?
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Sijo01(f): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Good for him
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by damiloladuke: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
the pikin own suppose be [size=20pt]OOBO[/size] omo omo baba olowo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by pretydiva(f): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
When there r millions of people dat dis money can go a long way 2 help. God abeg dash dis our celebs small sense

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace by fizziea(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2015
mtcheeew

who cares anyway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram / Destiny Etiko Reveals New Year Resolution (Pix) / Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.