Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... (16594 Views)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Whats With Girls And Beards? / Awon Werey 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Then why did you quote me? undecided

Twas a mistake jor n y d insult or is it a crime if I quoted u n it's a mistake?! Urrghhh
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:07am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. I'm on ma bed.. undecided..

Good smiley...want a bed time story?

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:08am On Sep 28, 2015
Ebayray:

Twas a mistake jor n y d insult or is it a crime if I quoted u n it's a mistake?! Urrghhh

It was a question!.... jeez
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2015
olajorn:
Our queens are not hooker,They Sleep at night

No one said dey were sluts, I only asked a question n a simple one at that!
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. There are girls...
Mirexxx.. MissAwonWeyrey 100%
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

It was a question!.... jeez

Jeez, what?!

U said Mad People n I asked, if he was mad. Even the person I asked even jokingly answered me, so y r u taking it so personal. Are you dat hot tempered?!
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Flashh: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. I didnt even see that as insult... Forget bro.. undecided..
Ok!

JeffreyJamez:

Read his post... does that sound polite?

Well, I think he was a little bit rude when he made the phrase of using something else instead of it.
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by mirexxx(f): 1:12am On Sep 28, 2015
profojah:
Mirexxx.. MissAwonWeyrey 100%
yes?
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by KingTom(m): 1:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol cheesy funny thread grin please Dr kingtom what's the meaning of awon weyrey
Mad people. grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Flashh:

Ok!

Well, I think he was a little bit rude when he made the pharse of using something else instead of it.

For every action there is a Reaction cool
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Ebayray:

Jeez, what?!

U said Mad People n I asked, if he was mad. Even the person I asked even jokingly answered me, so y r u taking it so personal. Are you dat hot tempered?!

You have absolutely no idea cool
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by naijaboiy: 1:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Ebayray:

Lolz, u ke? Am not even sleeping
Lol,you quoted someone else and mentioned me kiss
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You have absolutely no idea cool
Lol. OK. I accept ma fault, sorry 4 quoting u. Shey u hear?!
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,you quoted someone else and mentioned me kiss

Yeah, my bad. I wanted to quote you n ask the question bt I quoted him n d guy's takin it too personal
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol. OK. I accept ma fault, sorry 4 quoting u. Shey u hear?!

Go..and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Go..and sin no more.
Lolz. See dis nigga! Be feeling fly dere
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 28, 2015
mirexxx:
yes?
Just hailing the MissAwonWeyrey 100%..
Hope you're gud
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by LordOfTheWeed: 1:31am On Sep 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
no be my fault Na. I went to a night school for okoko cry
Still telling lies? No be only tutorial you attend ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Ebayray:

Lolz. See dis nigga! Be feeling fly dere

I don't need to feel fly cool....
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I don't need to feel fly cool....
Okay go n sleep
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Still telling lies? No be only tutorial you attend ? undecided
how far have we gone with our derailing?
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by olajorn(m): 1:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Ebayray:

i only answer u
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Ebayray:

Okay go n sleep

wide awake till further notice.
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by ChappyChase: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Ebayray:

You are the one been referred to here as "slut"!! Its obvious you lost and you don't know it! Just go sleep before its too late!

3 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by ChappyChase: 1:55am On Sep 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
E dey pay off, cause the clueless op don loss!
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 1:57am On Sep 28, 2015
.. See the liking one another's comments.. undecided..
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by LordOfTheWeed: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Page 3, the thread has been rendered useless already, i think it's high time we stopped.. .. .. My eyes don dey close already, na broom i use shock am embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2015
ChappyChase:

E dey pay off, cause the clueless op don loss!
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy he go soon get sense

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Page 3, the thread has been rendered useless already, i think it's high time we stopped.. .. .. My eyes don dey close already, na broom i use shock am embarassed
cheesy cheesy Na rope I take tie my own to ceiling
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by ChappyChase: 2:04am On Sep 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy he go soon get sense
If all of us get sense, this world no go sweet again, At least like the op dey always give me reason to wire person slap! So I will advice he remains a fool and let no one contribute 10kobo sense for him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by LordOfTheWeed: 2:08am On Sep 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy Na rope I take tie my own to ceiling
Cow rope or generator rope? grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 28, 2015
ChappyChase:

If all of us get sense, this world no go sweet again, At least like the op dey always give me reason to wire person slap! So I will advice he remains a fool and let no one contribute 10kobo sense for him!
hahahahahahahahahaha. This is the funniest comment I've seen this month cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Promiscuity Among Young Girls / Lady Swears On Her Mother's Life As A Proof Of Love (Video) / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.