Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... (16556 Views)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Whats With Girls And Beards? / Awon Werey 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by charijee(f): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

How you go dey smooch yourself lol. Yeye

Lol no worry, when the coins show for real, you go use coins sew cloth grin

Cheri has been trying to get in touch with you...did you change your numbers?
That is ehn, e no go easy at all grin....na paper I go use sew cloth no be coins again grin

Cheri? shocked....where the fvck did she resurrect from?....could be network ish, my contacts are intact

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by charijee(f): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Iffa tap your head ehn.... you no fit greet abi... you no get respect for the white hair wey dey my eyebrow ba angry
bqlekan:
why you go use white powder this morning.. you no come rub am well.... you don't just grow grey hair overnight... tongue
Good morning this morningmorning cheesy awayu sar grin
Birds of a feather.............who dash una grey hair.....
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
mirexxx:
gringrin you're funny i swear

In the days of old, being funny was synonymous with being foolish. So what exactly are you insinuating? cheesy
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
charijee:
That is ehn, e no go easy at all grin....na paper I go use sew cloth no be coins again grin

Cheri? shocked....where the fvck did she resurrect from?....could be network ish, my contacts are intact

She's been around, she dey enter as guest cheesy
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
why you go use white powder this morning.. you no come rub am well.... you don't just grow grey hair overnight... tongue

Good morning this morningmorning cheesy awayu sar grin

Iffa chew your eye grin

Kilonpop!
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by KingTom(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
ggrin:
hmmm....well, the only thing that is constant is change cool
Well said sir, well said. wink
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by bqlekan(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
charijee:
Birds of a feather.............who dash una grey hair.....
me never get grey hair faa, na oga JJ O grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by bqlekan(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Iffa chew your eye grin

Kilonpop!
baba.. e ma je oju mi o.. I dey loyal sir.. mo laale for here sir.. praying for miracle.. u nko?
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by charijee(f): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

She's been around, she dey enter as guest cheesy
Guest ke ....what happened to her handle?....You sure say she no dey plan her wedding? grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
charijee:
Guest ke ....what happened to her handle?....You sure say she no dey plan her wedding? grin

Nothing do her handle o,she wan dey do like winch Lol....

Wedding ke, person wey dey find money Lol...
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
baba.. e ma je oju mi o.. I dey loyal sir.. mo laale for here sir.. praying for miracle.. u nko?

Lol me see person own miracle today o.....he use 100 chop 2.4m on Saturday ...money wey dem dash him small baby, he use 100naira take go play betting... na so the guy pick o.
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by bqlekan(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Lol me see person own miracle today o.....he use 100 chop 2.4m on Saturday ...money wey dem dash him small baby, he use 100naira take go play betting... na so the guy pick o.

Oh man shocked., I just pray he wise-up, make he stop betting and start something lucrative with the money..

My own miracle no fit come from betting faa sad

Where do you see your miracle coming from?
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:

Oh man shocked., I just pray he wise-up, make he stop betting and start something lucrative with the money..

My own miracle no fit come from betting faa sad

Where do you see your miracle coming from?

From anywhere.... every hustle na hustle... every way na way. grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by bqlekan(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

From anywhere.... every hustle na hustle... every way na way. grin
nna ehn.. you be strong man now... e get some levels wey I no fit hustle reach...
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
nna ehn.. you be strong man now... e get some levels wey I no fit hustle reach...

Lol hustling levels get limit na.... for me....as far it's legit. .I'm game.
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by bqlekan(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Lol hustling levels get limit na.... for me....as far it's legit. .I'm game.
you are right jare.. as I dey so, nah illegitimate options surround me .. man just dey use werey port am.. male God answer our prayers sharp sharp make eyes no turn go the illegitimates. sad

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2015
mrjojo:
Thought werrey means "mad", ? Smh, online gang wannabe..
.. Dont mind them.. undecided..
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by TheMainMan: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
demmy0325:
.. See them liking one another's comments.. undecided..
undecided undecided..
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
TheMainMan:
undecided undecided..
.. undecided undecided..
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by ggrin(f): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2015
RickRichards:

In the days of old, being funny was synonymous with being foolish. So what exactly are you insinuating? cheesy
the lattersad
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by koppa(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
demmy0235 Many are mad,but few are roaming,the remaining are trapped online hence the meaning of the signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
koppa:
demmy0235 Many are mad,but few are roaming,the remaining are trapped online hence the meaning of the signature
.. I see..
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
so even mad pple don get Union. awon smellos 100% .mtcheeew
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
buhari pls provide job quick, pple need job ooo... awon werey 100%....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

/ Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.