Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous (38225 Views)

Chika Ike Slays In Hot Swimsuit (Photo) / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out / Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Aging Gracefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by akksplendor: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2015
we all know of a popular celeb blogger who has a penchant for taking photos in front of the gate of her house. Many have tagged the gate ‘the famous gate’. Well another celeb who may be in the process of doing this is actress Chika Ike who before stepping out for the screening of her movie ‘Miss teacher’ yesterday, posed in front of her own gate to take this photo. Let see if this will become a trend by her too....
www.splendormag.com/2015/09/actress-chika-ike-about-to-make-her-own.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Airforce1(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2015
My crush before before

Genevieve nnaji ha taken over her place in my heart

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by henribj(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Ginaz(f): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
this lady is getting prettier by the day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by mrlaw93(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Nairaland sha. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Alright
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by iambabaG: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2015
I care less about d stupid gate.. Dat dress is d shit!! It just brought it all out *licking lips*

1 Like

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Demmocrats(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2015
You don't need to be a script writer or a prophet for you to know that the film will be complete waste of time from the title "miss teacher"

Hey gal try to be unique and stop copying Linda ikeji for Christ sake lol but the babe SET oh my kinda of lady.

My type of food cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by kennyman2000(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Okay.. We've the seen the gate.. She can go open the gate, get to her room and sleep.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Kelklein(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2015
maybe we'd call this one the 'Chikagate'

but wait o.. black attire in a black background. That's gross! I don't think Linda would do that
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Bonapart(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Mtcheeeeew! Tell me how this sh!t become news

Like seriously now? Gate and chika ike on nairaland front page?

All these nollywood milf should go on and marry already

1 Like

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Paris007(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Ok...........na she
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Simitrendy: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Another Linda Ikeji wannabe smh
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by MadCow1: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Yeye
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by cupid4ig(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Lol she looks good though

1 Like

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by JohnEazy(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Like seriouslee??
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2015
my famous SIGNATURE
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by aimuan(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2015
buriful
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by koning: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:
My crush before before

Genevieve nnaji ha taken over her place in my heart

But Chika Ike fine pass Genevieve na. That Sultry look gives it to her and Rita Dominic. Rita is no. 1 though.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2015
she try

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by damiloladuke: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
LINDA NO GET SHAME...HER GATE BE LIKE SAY SHE BEEN DEY LIVE FOR AYOBO INSIDE
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by dOnLarich: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Another senseless bitc-h on the loose
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by ketekete: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Hahahahha, this just made my day.. Linda wanna be cheesy
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by saintdas1: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
olamilian:
Alright
OK
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by atilla(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Nooice drezz
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by cosmic22(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
going for dinner night or screening? ? ?
dese so called celebs set
she don dey go do anoda naija made nonsense
miss teacher
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by McAustin92(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Dis girl fine sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu In Family Photo With His Parents At 50th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.