Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 (1522 Views)

Terver And His Co Tenant's Girlfriend.......part 1 / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2006
hey gusys,i dont know about this and thats why i want to know, i have this boy that i love so much.he loves me too but i think he is a jealous guy.he askes me a question whenever he sees me talk with another guy.i told him that he is jealous and he admitted.he said that he is building his life around me and that he wants to know what i discuss with other boys, what do you people think i am passing through.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by Coco29(f): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2006
girl any man who says he is building his life around you and is jealous is like whitney on drugs.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by Beautygyal(f): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2006
it seems like He really likes u, then u shuld be faithful too. U never no u mite get married shocked lol
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by naijacutee(f): 1:45am On Oct 08, 2006
The guy is up to something. It is probable that he is doing something behind your back, that is why he gets scared when he sees you talking to other boys. He thinks you are doing the same thing he is doing. Reverse psychology

1 Like

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by Hotstepper(f): 4:49am On Oct 08, 2006
all of da above, be alert, jealous or no jealous, trust is da ultimate, cuz his life involves around u doesn't mean u shouldn't befriend males, abeg tell da guy 2 go siddon
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by SamMilla1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2006
HEY guys,why is it that whenever a topic is posted,some of us tries to compare it with either what they do or what they wish to do.

(girl any man who says he is building his life around you and is jealous is like whitney on drugs.)@coco29,YOU fanatics believe that you are civilized beyond doubt,but peole like yo cry at the end of time.

(The guy is up to something. It is probable that he is doing something behind your back, that is why he gets scared when he sees you talking to other boys. He thinks you are doing the same thing he is doing. Reverse psychology)@naijacutee, its people like you that believes they are so good in getting away with whatever they do.Quick to judge and quick to blame people without much knowledge of either the person or the topic.now you are trying to come up with a theory of the fact that anyone who is jealous is a cheater, beware.
my advice is as follows, ,there is nothing too bad in being jealous, God himself is jealous,
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by windywendy(f): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2006
SAM MILLA:

there is nothing too bad in being jealous, God himself is jealous,

Hmmm it depends on the type of jealousy oh shocked. Of course I agree that there's nothing too bad in being jealous, I myself won't stand around and act like everything is ok if I see my man doing something untoward with any woman  cheesy

However when it comes down to it, jealousy pass jealousy. If my man begins to monitor my every conversation with the opposite sex and ask me one-and-a-half million questions ok i was exaggerating a little each time he sees me chatting with another guy, then i'll probably start to choke and might eventually run away from home. At least he should exhibit a little trust in me now  smiley

@ Topic:

If he truly monitors your every conversation with the opposite sex, then I think he's insecure. It might probably be due to a previous experience (perhaps a previous heart break) or he's just basically that way. If you can handle it, then assure him from time to time of your love for and commitment to him, and make sure you demonstrate that too by making time for him and giving him priority in all things  cheesy.  However, if it's one of those cases of chronic insecurity, I'll say you should run for your life 'because a guy like that will stalk the hell out of you if you marry him and probably choke you to death as well grin
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by Busta(f): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2006
talk to him bout that and make him see that despite the fact that u talk to other guys, it don't mean nuthin.

jealous guys can be very mean and possessive tho!
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by SamMilla1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2006
if your boy friend or husband is loves you very much and doesnt trust , is it wrong for him to be possesive.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2006
don't let anyone decieve you,you better run a 1000m from a jealous guy oh! shocked
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Part 2 by Beautygyal(f): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2006
lol jokazz ;d

(1) (Reply)

She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? / A Girl Is Dating Her Best Friend's Father / article removed completely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.