Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:19 PM

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (45868 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by kstadaura: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2015
The way people are obsessed with their phones nowadays is really alarming, it makes them lose control and not concentrate on most of the things they are doing. This is more common among youths and they dont obey rules regarding phone.

Here are some places where use of phone is prohibited but people in general dont obey.

1) Petrol station: many people make use of their phones in the petrol station despite the obvious sign that use of phone is strictly prohibited.

2) Bank: Most banks prohibit use of phone while you are inside their building but even the banks guards will only remaind you of the rule if they see that you are a poor man.

3) worshiping places: Most mosques and churches prohibit use of phone bt people dont even care to obey for once.

4) When driving: This is more disturbing you will see someone speeding in a car and making call or chatting or put headphones, i use to wonder whats the use of the car radio?

5)In class: we all know that even if you are not told to not use your phone while there is lecturer/teacher in your class you should not.

6)Taking your phone to toilet: Alot of people are guilty of this,they take their phones with them to toilet and make use of them therein, this is a bad habit and makes you stay longer than usual inside the toilet.

Add yours.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by yahyamay(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2015
cool
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by ibawon(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2015
for our Mosque if your Phone ring penren!! Na #200 fine oo, and u gasto pay cos mouth no go commot for your body

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by kstadaura: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2015
ibawon:
for our Mosque if your Phone ring penren!! Na #200 fine oo, and u gasto pay cos mouth no go commot for your body
Thats good cos some men are as stubborn as 5yrs old boys,when it comes to phone.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by slightlyMad(f): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
watch mythbusters this edition => http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/videos/cell-phone-gas-station-minimyth/

those guys tested the myth and figured the explosions known with gas station and mobile devices is actually as a result of static electricity
the rubbing of you cloth while driving build static charges which is dangerous is you did not discharge before going near your gas tank

discharging is as simple as touching the body of your vehicle before moving close to the fumes.

if you watch that episode, you will see that they even went as far as creating a fuel shower in an enclosed transparent house and dialling a phone placed in it. they tested with old motorolas, smartphones and nothing happened.

the moment they simulated a scenario that built up static electricity, boom.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Sweetyie(f): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Intimacy with ur spouse. Lecture halls
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Exam halls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by dave2meek(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Guilty of almost all

1 Like

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by MadCow1: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
kstadaura:
The way people are obsessed with their phones nowadays is really alarming, it makes them lose control and not concentrate on most of the things they are doing. This is more common among youths and they dont obey rules regarding phone.

Here are some places where use of phone is prohibited but people in general dont obey.

1) Petrol station: many people make use of their phones in the petrol station despite the obvious sign that use of phone is strictly prohibited.

2) Bank: Most banks prohibit use of phone while you are inside their building but even the banks guards will only remaind you of the rule if they see that you are a poor man.

3) worshiping places: Most mosques and churches prohibit use of phone bt people dont even care to obey for once.

4) When driving: This is more disturbing you will see someone speeding in a car and making call or chatting or put headphones, i use to wonder whats the use of the car radio?

5)In class: we all know that even if you are not told to not use your phone while there is lecturer/teacher in your class you should not.

6)Taking your phone to toilet: Alot of people are guilty of this,they take their phones with them to toilet and make use of them therein, this is a bad habit and makes you stay longer than usual inside the toilet.

Add yours.

1. PETROL Stations.. I have not seen people doing this except Pedestrians walking through a Filling station.

2. My Bank allows me use my phone inside the bank as most times some information required by the bank needs to be phoned in.

3. Places of worship: Why can't I use my phone in church? I use my phone in church as my Bible is in my phone and I only answer important calls in there in a way that it does not constitute a nuisance to others.

4. When driving: As long as you are using hands free, it's alright.

5. In Class: That's just stupiid.

6. Toilet.. rubbish yarns

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Bonapart(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
At the dinning... my friend can chat in the grave

3 Likes

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Yinkahlite(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
When in top woman grin grin
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by damton(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
In examination halls
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by allanphash7(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
I disagree with 6

Infact i am writing this comment at the toilet right now

51 Likes

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
That noumber 6 can set married couple apart. my gf called me when am inside toilet pooing, the way my voice sound make her suspecting that i'm having sex with anothe girl.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Caliph69: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
I can agree with points 1 to 5. But 6, I fail to agree. Is my staying longer in the toilet anyone's business?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by zizytd(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
the toilet own no bad, d toilet will be boring without my fone

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by nifton(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
If person no use phone for all this places,where person go come use phone na?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by dearsly(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Na blue film addict go d use fone inside toilet!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by maxiuc(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
What about in the motuary or morgue

2 Likes

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Lilimax(f): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Most people are aware of these restrictions but they'll chose to disobey.
All I can say is that most Nigerians are undisciplined embarassed
Little wonder during the War Against Indiscipline(W.A.I) era, people were being flogged
like goats to enforce simple laws. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by calabaman(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
k
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by OCTAVO: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Toh
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by dotuna3(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Booked
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Takim107(f): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Don't worry we just started using phones...We aren't tired yet.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by ammyluv2002(f): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm guilty of the last one. I take my phone to the toilet so i can relax and play games
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by ibkgab001: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Toilet things is based on another level
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Dcaliphate(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
nothing really i wanted to say, just that when u see that '(0) Reply' up there, u cant help but run into it like ur gf's open legs..

2 Likes

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by pussygotlips: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Na inside toilet i dey get full network sef,

2 Likes

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by ajepako(f): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
ibawon:

Na this one funny pass!

Guy, your mosque people sabi better fine jawe! grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by VickyRotex(f): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
MTN said ""Everywhere you go""

Why wont people take their phones to the Toilet embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by walanter(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
In d jungle ....high af cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got My NTEL Sim Card... / Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market / The New Apple Airpods Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.