Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus (21350 Views)

September To Remember Bonanza For All Artistes / Coogar!!! / Down To The Wire: Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 12:59am On Sep 29, 2015
debdave:
If only i understand what's going on here......
Real Rap is going down here..
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Swiree before i open my eyes. afira! run to romance section. she say na challenge. cheesy grin Challenge ko Bodija ni cheesy grin grin
challenge ni ibadan na ni.cheesy
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 1:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Priska02 what are u still doing online?
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
challenge ni ibadan na ni.cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Priska02(f): 1:22am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Priska02 what are u still doing online?
I'm Waitinq 4 yu
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 1:25am On Sep 29, 2015
I dey see your comments for youtube. We Joyce B boys no plenty grin
Aareonakakanfo:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 29, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
I dey see your comments for youtube. We Joyce B boys no plenty grin

Lol ooomo una don catch me ooo cheesy cheesy grin but which one be joyce b again
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 1:32am On Sep 29, 2015
I think say na around Kakanfo inn hotel you dey stay for IBadan..na Joyce b road the hotel dey grin
Aareonakakanfo:

Lol ooomo una don catch me ooo cheesy cheesy grin but which one be joyce b again
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 29, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
I think say na around Kakanfo inn hotel you dey stay for IBadan..na Joyce b road the hotel dey grin

Hahahaha you been lost me for there. Funny enough i don't stay in that area but i know the hotel. I think its around ring road lol
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Emaprince: 1:38am On Sep 29, 2015
freecocoa:
Coogar's dope as usual but Ely's personal no be here o.

Who wan challenge me?grin
freecocoa, its been long I saw ya moniker. Oya come, let's battle.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Beremx(f): 1:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Coogar all the way!

Long time sir! Hope you're good? cheesy cheesy
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by airmark(m): 2:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Beremx:
Coogar all the way!

Long time sir! Hope you're good? cheesy cheesy

You know about rap or its all about coogar? cheesy political rapper.

1 Like

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Beremx(f): 2:31am On Sep 29, 2015
airmark:

You know about rap or its all about coogar? cheesy political rapper.
both actually. grin grin
I used to love rap of the oldies anyway. Rap of these days don't interest me. grin
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ur welcome.

Would still love to know why u pick so much interest about this online battle.cheesy
I like the kind of people here that's all.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by femi4: 5:56am On Sep 29, 2015
So COOGAR na male
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I like the kind of people here that's all.
ok jus keep calm u will learn.
Hope u can take all the insult here.cheesy?
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 6:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Priska02:
I'm Waitinq 4 yu
.cheesy
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ok jus keep calm u will learn.
Hope u can take all the insult here.cheesy?

I think so? cheesy
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 6:04am On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I think so? cheesy
and you wouldn't keep malice.cheesy?

And why are u awake this early?
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
and you wouldn't keep malice.cheesy?

And why are u awake this early?
I woke up to we we and decided to check in on NL
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 6:20am On Sep 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I woke up to we we and decided to check in on NL
use to see u on family and Romance section b4,who introduce u here.cheesy?
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Saved2Serve: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2015
This tool is like Tompolo ....He'd deny he preys on warships/..............spitting venom
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Ibime, Elymaxiimus was on point with the hagging wordplay. It's an American slang for men competing to fu-ck old women. If we can accept 'metaphor' why not this one?

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by captainflash(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2015
mailmalc:
Opener - Coogar....wat was Ely thinking
Rhymes - Ely
Metas - Coogar
Punchlines - Coogar
Wordplays - Coogar (cope in hagging was totally wrong)
Flow - Ely
Personals - Coogar
Closer - Coogar

MVGT- Coogar

@Ibime
The Ese Walters reference ws quite relatable. It ws a scandal involving a popular man of God (COZA's head pastor) and Ese.
WE go soon battle our own ehn...

cc
ibime
kr0ne
take note...when am ready ehnn..i go halla u
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2015
captainflash:
WE go soon battle our own ehn...

cc
ibime
kr0ne
take note...when am ready ehnn..i go halla u
Battle the new Captain in the section. You beat Coogar on 2go; I'm sure you can beat this one too.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by llaykorn: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2015
kr0ne:

Battle the new Captain in the section. You beat Coogar on 2go; I'm sure you can beat this one too.

LMAO grin

I think I want to honor the new bro with a whooping; seems he came for me to avenge his bro's death. Haven't seen him around, though. cheesy
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Real Rap is going down here..
I know its RAP.....just don't understand a thing.
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2015
llaykorn:

LMAO grin

I think I want to honor the new bro with a whooping; seems he came for me to avenge his bro's death. Haven't seen him around, though. cheesy
No, let him battle Flash first. Nigga's been feeling so fly like he's the don of this section. grin
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Ibime(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2015
kr0ne:
Ibime, Elymaxiimus was on point with the hagging wordplay. It's an American slang for men competing to fu-ck old women. If we can accept 'metaphor' why not this one?

But Copenhagen does not sound like Copenhagging

How many readers sabi wetin be hagging sef? I've never heard it in a song nor seen it referenced in a movie.

1 Like

Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2015
jerrythafinisher:
Mehn, coog's fvcking dope !!! .... Elymax just an average glad.
Which kin expired yogurt you drink?
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by LilPeezy(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2015
Fawklicant:

Ode! Even Rasquee never do these kind wack lines.
u b goat

Mek I nor follow mugu lyk u run mouth

Ayebe
Re: September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2015
debdave:

I know its RAP.....just don't understand a thing.
Do you wish to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

"Star Warz" - Scores To Settle / Hausa Rapp Battles / Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.