Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter (57030 Views)

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG / ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Okestra01(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
d
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by eaglechild: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
She looks older than his new bride.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Aminat508(f): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
temitemi1:
The child molester/abuser grin grin grin
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Sappyman(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lovely.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by invisibility: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:
This Sanusi and his 18 year old bride ...before one talks about its rightness or wrongness, a lot of questions have to be answered. Questions like: 1) Is it legal, moral? 2) Is she mature? 3) Was she forced to marry him? 4) Were you sexually active at 18? 5) Can she vote? 6) Can an 18year old be in love? 7) Can an 18year old handle marriage? Does Omotola who married at 18 have 2 heads? 9) Why are you angry? 10) Do you know Kylie Jenner? 11) Do you know Kylie Jenner is 18, has been dating since 17, is a $ multimillionaire and has her own house? 12) Do you know Jeff who just won Project Fame is 18? 13) Do you know that tech & other factors has ensured kids get mature/wiser earlier? 14) Do you know ManU's Martial is married and has a child? He is 19. How old was he when he got married? How old do you think his wife is? 15) Do you know an 18 year old could be more exposed, intelligent, experienced, and a BETTER spouse thansome 30 year olds? Before you attack Sanusi or scream # ChildNotBride , please ask yourself these15 questions and answer them with the fear of God. Thank you‪#‎copied

I'll ask you one question in return. Will you give your 18 year old daughter or sister to a 56 year old man with 3 wives. A man almost 3 times her age.

If you can then you are a beast and worse than an animal.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by ElFenomeno1: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is an arsenal fan, In preparation of Dagote takeover of the club. Maybe i will start watching soccer when Dagote eventually buys Arsenal.

Sai Arsernal
Sai Dagote

Dont kid yourself, Arsenal will never be sold to an African!
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by daveP(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He is an arsenal fan, In preparation of Dagote takeover of the club. Maybe i will start watching soccer when Dagote eventually buys Arsenal.

Sai Arsernal
Sai Dagote
eheeeenn!! Im now getting the connection. Fephew. The word emirates...... Lemme stop here.

Dangote-Sanusi-Rufai-Kwakwanso...... Still counting. All are repping Arsenal. lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:
This Sanusi and his 18 year old bride ...before one talks about its rightness or wrongness, a lot of questions have to be answered. Questions like: 1) Is it legal, moral? 2) Is she mature? 3) Was she forced to marry him? 4) Were you sexually active at 18? 5) Can she vote? 6) Can an 18year old be in love? 7) Can an 18year old handle marriage? Does Omotola who married at 18 have 2 heads? 9) Why are you angry? 10) Do you know Kylie Jenner? 11) Do you know Kylie Jenner is 18, has been dating since 17, is a $ multimillionaire and has her own house? 12) Do you know Jeff who just won Project Fame is 18? 13) Do you know that tech & other factors has ensured kids get mature/wiser earlier? 14) Do you know ManU's Martial is married and has a child? He is 19. How old was he when he got married? How old do you think his wife is? 15) Do you know an 18 year old could be more exposed, intelligent, experienced, and a BETTER spouse thansome 30 year olds? Before you attack Sanusi or scream # ChildNotBride , please ask yourself these15 questions and answer them with the fear of God. Thank you‪#‎copied
so on point bro. They scream about anything Islam or north as such they loose their sense of reason.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Bruno3000(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
UnknownT:
dis em pikin fit be him 4th wife agemate
its better than raping the daughter na...
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by gbishman: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
correct guy
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by osamaBUSH(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sanusi ohh... dis ur dota
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by UnknownT: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bruno3000:
its better than raping the daughter na...
hmmm, so are you equating it to rape?
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by anonimi: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
Ohhh. He's even an Arsenal fan. Apparently the reason he gunned down GEJ.
Well, me too I want to marry that your daughter.

Are you 54 yrs old already as that girl na Under-17 oh!

[img]http://girlsglobe.files./2013/08/child-not-bride-nigeria-info-photo-courtesy-budgit.jpg[/img]
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by mbulela: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Arsenal folks and kids.
First Arsene Wenger was signing only kids.
Now the Emir is marrying an 18 year old kid.
There is something about that club that attracts them to kid lovers.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by seankay(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
His Daughter is older than his last wife
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by mbulela: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
anonimi:

Are you 54 yrs old already as that girl na Under-17 oh!

[img]http://girlsglobe.files./2013/08/child-not-bride-nigeria-info-photo-courtesy-budgit.jpg[/img]
The kid he is marrying is 18,so that chart in your comment is invalid.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by anonimi: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
mbulela:
The kid he is marrying is 18,so that chart in your comment is invalid.

Don't worry, his Kano subjects will see him as an INSPIRATION to marry 9 year old girls, not so

1 Like

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Abbey2sam(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
how old is his daughter
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Richmmbm(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
adekoonlay:

1.Yes its legal
2.Not she's not, if she is she will think future about education nt been a 4th wife of 54years old man
3.Yes she was force, a normal human being will never pray to be a 4th wife to an oldman without an education
4.Yes
5.Yes
6.Yes but I return the question to you did you fall inlove at 18 to and old man with three wifes at home?
7.No not to a 54years old man with three wifes
8.That's a stupid question u ever ask, Did omotola marry an old man with three wifes? When u have an answer for me I will respond to urs.
9.Yes am angry bunches of animals are northerners, they are the problem of nigeria
10. Yes I know kylie jenner ...she's an american not a nigerian and she not married to anybody talkless of an old man
11.Yes she came from a celebrity family and hear urself empty skull she been dating not married to a 54 years old man
12.And so? Its a talent program for youth do you expect your daddy to won it?
13.And the outcome of the tech is to get married to a 54years old man with three wifes?
14.Yes martial is the man, he get married to someone at his age not other way around getting married to a 54years old woman with 3 husband at home...don't be a daft common
15.When an 18years old is more expose, intelligent, and experienced , her thinking will never be to marry an old fool that has three wifes already ... Getting marry to some lil older than her will even be last on her list.
GET A LIFE BRO #ChildNotBride
And I have two questions for you...
1.Where and when did sanusi meet the young girl and ask her to be his wife? You should know she was giving to sanusi as a bribe or compensation.
2.How many of sanusi daughter and grand daughter get married to even a young man at 18 talkless of 54years old fool with 3 wifes at home?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
She is not 18yrs let her clock that and God chosen man will come for her. She may be in any number. Your mother is in no. One and last but unhappy. Happiness matters in marriage.
bulldoza:
I hope he will marry her off to a 56 years Emir to when turns 18
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by shammah1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Is his daughter 18?
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by SkyyLord(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
Ohhh. He's even an Arsenal fan. Apparently the reason he gunned down GEJ.
Well, me too I want to marry that your daughter.
Nooo!! since he married an 18 year old girl, My grandfather will marry dis his daughter.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Tamakay(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ohhhhhhhh I reserve my comment for d fact that we are likeminds. Gunners!!!
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by adekoonlay(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
invisibility:

I'll ask you one question in return. Will you give your 18 year old daughter or sister to a 56 year old man with 3 wives. A man almost 3 times her age.

If you can then you are a beast and worse than an animal.
my bro ill rather my daughter marry early at the age of 18 than turn into a public property by 25 y trying so hard to find a man and if she sees it fit she wants a way older man so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by freshcvvs: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Richmmbm:

1.Yes its legal
2.Not she's not, if she is she will think future about education nt been a 4th wife of 54years old man
3.Yes she was force, a normal human being will never pray to be a 4th wife to an oldman without an education
4.Yes
5.Yes
6.Yes but I return the question to you did you fall inlove at 18 to and old man with three wifes at home?
7.No not to a 54years old man with three wifes
8.That's a stupid question u ever ask, Did omotola marry an old man with three wifes? When u have an answer for me I will respond to urs.
9.Yes am angry bunches of animals are northerners, they are the problem of nigeria
10. Yes I know kylie jenner ...she's an american not a nigerian and she not married to anybody talkless of an old man
11.Yes she came from a celebrity family and hear urself empty skull she been dating not married to a 54 years old man
12.And so? Its a talent program for youth do you expect your daddy to won it?
13.And the outcome of the tech is to get married to a 54years old man with three wifes?
14.Yes martial is the man, he get married to someone at his age not other way around getting married to a 54years old woman with 3 husband at home...don't be a daft common
15.When an 18years old is more expose, intelligent, and experienced , her thinking will never be to marry an old fool that has three wifes already ... Getting marry to some lil older than her will even be last on her list.
GET A LIFE BRO #ChildNotBride
And I have two questions for you...
1.Where and when did sanusi meet the young girl and ask her to be his wife? You should know she was giving to sanusi as a bribe or compensation.
2.How many of sanusi daughter and grand daughter get married to even a young man at 18 talkless of 54years old fool with 3 wifes at home?

Forced by who? you and who? does she not have parents and guidance? in all her pictures you have seen so far, does she look like someone under bondage? how many people can boast of being virgins at 18 including you?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by mbulela: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
anonimi:

Don't worry, his Kano subjects will see him as an INSPIRATION to marry 9 year old girls, not so
not like I support his action, just stating the error in the chart.
I don't care the age of the bride, i struggle to comprehend how a sane person will marry three wives and still try to add a fourth one.
It baffles me.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by kestolove95(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Flexing with his dota and marrying 18yrs old girl dat supox to b flexin wit her dad...sanusi giv ur 18years old dota to PMB
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nothing new. Osama bin laden was also an arsenal fan. Frequent visitor to Highbury then.
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Earthkumy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
I hope she is already married to 99years old man?
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by Unessien(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thank God na ur papa if not him for take u as 5th wife cry
Re: Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter by hansad: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Enjoy!!
Emir Sanusi and many other northern politicians are enjoying the acts of northern military dictators who had the audacity to allot a whooping number of 19 states and myriad local government councils to once one northern region of Nigeria, but allotted a miserly number of 17 states with fewer local government councils to once two regions of southwest and southeast. Three regions of north, southeast and southwest existed on the dawn of Nigeria's independence in 1960.

In no federal country on earth has land mass ever been used as a criterion to create new federating units - states - except in Nigeria.

If the creation of states in Nigeria was just, at the end of the exercise of state creation in 1996, we ought to be having now equal multiples of new states for the three regions that existed before new states started to be created in 1967.

A few years ago, Gen. Yakubu Gowon who started states creation lamented that at one point, states creation was hijacked to create a new super-political class in Nigeria - of course, in the far north of Nigeria.

It's not possible for any US government to divide say, the large US states of California and Texas into eight or more states each, but divide each of the other smaller US states in other US zones into two or three. And derive equal numbers of senators and Reps. from each new state to the US Congress. But that's like how northern military dictators created states and political representation constituencies for Nigeria.

Apart from northern Nigeria's undue large political representation, states creation with the present 36 states political structure has since made south of Nigeria function like an annexed portion of northern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Commissioner, Ibrahim Garba, & A Woman Found Dead In Guest House / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.