Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

The Cry Of A Child Bride #childnotbride - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Child Bride #childnotbride (423 Views)

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Emir Of Kano Responds To # Childnotbride Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Child Bride #childnotbride by extraflyfineboy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
""My wedding night was the worse night in my entire life. As Alhaji Danjuma tore down the rigid walls of my Vag!na, the effect was like a blow from Mohammed Ali to an amateur boxer. I screamed and cried hoping he would stop, but the more I cried, the harder he kept thrusting...."

Short Story: The Cry Of A Child Bride
Read Full Story Here:
http://umehwrites.com/short-story/short-story-the-cry-of-a-child-bride-childnotbride/

(1) (Reply)

Read Touching Story Of How A Lagos Woman Helped Rehabilitate Homeless Man / Uninterrupted Power Made Easy In Your Home / Tv For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.