Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? (38647 Views)

Can A Woman Be A Pastor Or Preacher? / Who Is Your Favourite Popular Pastor Or Preacher? / Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by ibto75(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2007
the old time religion pastor whose message can take beyong earth to heaven.Pastor William Kumuyi
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by bsleek(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2007
diffenrent individual has his or her own opinion about ministers of God but i will vote for bro gbile Akani and pastor david oyedepo cos this are the people i,am connected to now but to say the fact their are ministers that are vibrant but their names ain't included, their is this new pastor from lagos covenant christian center -past poju Oyemade he has the word of God in his mouth and if i have my way i would ahve luv to contact himsmiley i ,l advise u all pls dont condem ministers of God jst make sure u are serving God where you are in spirit and in truth
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by cgift(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2007
they all do well.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by donnie(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2007
b,sleek:

their is this new pastor from lagos covenant christian center -past poju Oyemade he has the word of God in his mouth and if i have my way i would ahve love to contact himsmiley i ,l advise u all please don't condem ministers of God jst make sure u are serving God where you are in spirit and in truth

Yap, i've seen a few of those up-coming men of God who are making exploits: Pst Oyemade in Lahos, Pst David Ibiyome and Pst Obgeche in Port Harcourt and the pastor of Dominion city (can't remember the name now) to mention a few.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 4:24am On Sep 10, 2007
Bishop Oyedepo still tops
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by dollyshow(f): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2007
Pastor E.A Adeboye, anytime anyday.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by UPRISING: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2007
SEUN.
how come u did not include the name
of my pastor. PASTOR LAZARUS MOUKA,
well since adeboye and w. kumuyi is there
am okay,
1, pastor lazarus mouka.
2, pastor w. f. kumuyi.
3, pastor e. adeboye.
my fourth pastor is not ust a pastor
to me, but also a teacher.
PASTOR MATTEW ASHIMOLOWO.
that man can teach ,
well every man of God has different
gift from THE ALMIGHTY GOD,
may the good GOD who called them
give them the strength to carry his work.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by kellorah: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2007
They're all as bad as each other. But I'll go with Bimbo. RIP.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by kellorah: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2007
Oh--BTW, that IS the Bimbo, right? undecided
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by cgift(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2007
kellorah:

They're all as bad as each other. But I'll go with Bimbo. RIP.

How do you mean?
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Prince22(m): 1:54am On Sep 15, 2007
Pastor Adeboye and Oyakilome can never be compared

Humility and gift to this two pastors are different

Adeboye is too humble in all avenue of life

Meanwhile, if we are to talk of PREACHING, Oyedepo style of preaching is well appreciated to me too.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by fatty27: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2007
Mine are Rev. king and T. B. Joshua.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by fatty27: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2007
Mine are Rev. king and T. B. Joshua.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by YarAdua2: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2007
[b]humm. who's my favorite popular pastor in Nigeria?
I will say Rev'd Gbenga Kotila again and all over again. If someone ask me who's my favorite popular pastor in Nigeria in my sleep i won't think twice before i shout Rev'd Gbenga Kotila again. This great man of God as impacted my life in so many ways.When you talk about a man of God that is really on fire,this man of God has fire burning in his bones. I just need you to be with Rev'd Gbenga Kotila for five minutes and you will see what am really talking about, as he's sharing the undiluted word of God with you, you will increase spiritually and mentally, your thinking pattern will totally change from negative to positive.you will begin to locate your destiny, you will discover the real you because YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS, to prove me right or wrong why not join the church in this coming programme tagged "FLAME KEEPERS" @ CENTRE FOR REALITY. No 32, Iwo Road, Opp First Bank.Ibadan Oyo State. Wed. 19th- sun.23rd sept., 2007. Time:5;00pm daily, 9am & 5pm on Saturday and sunday.[/b]
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Dios(f): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2007
Yar Adua:

[b]humm. who's my favorite popular pastor in Nigeria?
I will say Rev'd Gbenga Kotila again and all over again. If someone ask me who's my favorite popular pastor in Nigeria in my sleep i won't think twice before i shout Rev'd Gbenga Kotila again. This great man of God as impacted my life in so many ways.When you talk about a man of God that is really on fire,this man of God has fire burning in his bones. I just need you to be with Rev'd Gbenga Kotila for five minutes and you will see what am really talking about, as he's sharing the undiluted word of God with you, you will increase spiritually and mentally, your thinking pattern will totally change from negative to positive.you will begin to locate your destiny, you will discover the real you because YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS, to prove me right or wrong why not join the church in this coming programme tagged "FLAME KEEPERS" @ CENTRE FOR REALITY. No 32, Iwo Road, Opp First Bank.Ibadan Oyo State. Wed. 19th- sun.23rd sept., 2007. Time:5;00pm daily, 9am & 5pm on Saturday and sunday.[/b]

Mine too, Gbenga Kotila, cool The way the man's got you saying his name, I don't doubt his game. He's got your nose open wider than a gorilla's. Dumb F#ck.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by fatty27: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
Is this an advertorial? Anyway, Rev. king and T.B. Joshua has no rival. I just love their teaching thougi I am muslim.

As for Islamic preacher, Sheikh Adam al iloriy is the best. A teacher and spritual father. He combined Pastor Adeboye's humility with that of Bishop Oyedepo. To add it up, he was a Teachers' teacher.

After him, I pick Imam Ahmad of Ansar deen. That man is fantastic!
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by donnie(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2007
He that blieveth not that Jesus is the Christ hath not etenal life! Amen.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2007
Prince22:

Pastor Adeboye and Oyakilome can never be compared

Humility and gift to this two pastors are different

Adeboye is too humble in all avenue of life

Meanwhile, if we are to talk of PREACHING, Oyedepo style of preaching is well appreciated to me too.

Yeah right
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Reverend(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2007
Pastor Dr. Fanny Batter from the Humanist Church of the Kinky Mary Magdeline

http://kinkymarymagdeline.50webs.org
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by mrpataki(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2007
Reverend:

Pastor Dr. Fanny Batter from the Humanist Church of the Kinky Mary Magdeline

[s]http://kinkymarymagdeline.50webs.org[/s]

Still busying propagating the message of the devil Did you bother to read the topic at all? It says in Nigeria not in the UK. Sule. grin grin
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by knotty(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2007
Bishop Bolu Martins of Treasuredlife ,Kano
he is a man after God`s heart. he has the right word for all situations. above all, he loves, he cares.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Reverend(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2007
mrpataki:

Still busying propagating the message of the devil Did you bother to read the topic at all? It says in Nigeria not in the UK. Sule. grin grin

Dr Fanny Batter is in Lagos for the next two-weeks actually. If anybody would like to meet with her drop me a mail.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Lorenxo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2007
Despite all the postings being written so far,I am still yet to here any support for my choice of Pastor T.B.Joshua as the favourite Pastor of Nigeria Christians.

The man is now in Indonesia delivering those that are seriously oppressed by satan and doing good generally in the name of Jesus Christ,yet Nigerian Christians are ignoring him.

His church is currently training thousands of evangelists from different races of the World-Caucasians(whites),Asians,Blacks,Australians,South Africans(Afrikaneers) yet you are ignoring him.

Are you waiting for the time that United Nations Organisation will introduce him to Nigerian Christians as the truly man of God.wait we shall see.Time will tell.
There will be many gnashing of teeth when our people realiise the person they have in their midst.

Next port of his call will be Europe and from there he will go to the Americas because he has received invitations from over 150 countries in the World.

If the people you call men of God are truly men of God they should ,"go intoo the World to prove themselves that they are really called by God so that they can be respected abroad.

If some of your so called men of God travel to the Western world,their customs usually search them to their pants because they did not believe that they are not carrying contrabands especially cocaine.
You ask them they will tell you that that is what usually happen to them.
But I want you to look at the video clip of TBJoshua's recent entry to Indonesia,(the largest Muslim Country in the World ) he was given a royal welcome.
Check the continuation of the Film in STV next Sunday at 7.30 am or AIT at 3.30p.m
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 1:26am On Oct 12, 2007
knotty:

Bishop Bolu Martins of Treasuredlife ,Kano
he is a man after God`s heart. he has the right word for all situations. above all, he loves, he cares.

What man of God?D man that left Winners right
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by sylvao2000(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2007
@Seun ,  l really do not see any reason why this should come up fourite pastors, all pastors have different calling by God you do not tell me one is better if they are all called by God,  l am a member of House On the Rock ( Paul Adefarasin ) he is a good preacher and l have been to so many church here in Nigeria like, Christ embassy ( Chris Oyakhilomen) , Winners, ( Oyedipo ) HouseHold of God ( Okotie ) and so many others l listing to in on TV,  they are all good,

But l notice one thing you did not tell us your fourite pastor or you don't have any? or are you not a christian?

Please for God sake mr man let talk about something more importante than all this best favourite pastors, because when it come to God work we do not need popularities all we need as a person or pastors is to deliver the message place in you by God Almighty.

l hope l do made myself clear? thank you and God bless all your plans in life. Amen
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2007
hey what do u mean by this, better be careful b4 you cause confusion and division in the church. have you ever heard of something like " who is the greatest imam of all" or who is the greatest babalawo of all" lipsrsealed
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Pepeye(f): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2007
Pastor Chris Oyakilome a man sent from God, a noble vessel for his divine purpose. he preaches the deep revelations of God; the deep truth, he has given us a reason and purpose for living. We can’t help but to love you.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by kantoma(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2007
[color=#550000]All these analysis are all irrelevant. Neither your opinion, likes nor strong convinctions of any of these preachers can change anything about their being approved or sent by God. Its ok that we have our individual Spiritual Leaders and Heroes in some of them, but thats no reason to discredit others. Yes, accepted that some are actually working for the the devil but be satisfied and stay with him whom God has broght you under to stay.

Thank you.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by kaydee(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2007
How come he ain't in ur list? angry angry angry

Pastor King! He'll disappear outta Prison,Y'all will see grin grin grin
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Blessynna: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2008
HI ALL,
MY FAVOURITE PREACHER IS PASTOR W. F. KUMUYI. THERE ARE ALSO OTHER ANOINTED MEN OF GOD BUT HE IS MY FAVOURITE BECAUSE HE PREACHES CHRIST AND HAS NOT CHANGED WHAT HE PREACHES ALL THE WHILE HE HAS BEEN IN THE MINISTRY. I PRAY TO GOD THAT PEOPLE LIKE HIM WILL ARISE ALL OVER NIGERIA.AMEN.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by ekorick(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2008
bishop oyedepo may god bless him
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by blackshow(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2008
I WANT TO CALL THE ATTENTION OF THE ADMINSTRATOR , TO THIS FACTUAL POINT,
A NAME IS MISSING AMONG THE MEN OF GOD, HE IS THE FASTEST PREACHER , HIS NAME IS IN THE GUNNESS BOOK OF RECORD, PASTOR GEORGE ADEGBOYE OF RHEMA CHAPEL(EVER INCREASING WORD MINISTRIES) PLEASE NOTE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Acquires 3,600 New Properties - Recruits 1,500 Pastors Worldwide / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.