Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars (30864 Views)

NASA Confirms 15 Days Of Darkness In November / New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by pleiades45: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Finally, the time is here
time for what ?
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by cupidhero(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Anyone who believes this should also believe david icke's theories. It will take more than a million years before mars can terraform into a hospitable planet.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by KENGENTLE(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
na for mars wey unemployment no go de??abi na for mass nepa go stop to mumu?? sadna for mars wey unemployment no go de??abi na for mass nepa go stop to mumu??
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by jamislaw(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ass hole
cyberdurable:
On my way to Mars grin grin Buhari I don't wanna see ur body odour there biko...

dúllard
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Shymm3x: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
And this is ground breaking tosh and the big announcement they told us all to wait for? - Just regurgitating the same crap about water on mars that they have been saying since like forever.

They haven't found a solution to the problems plaguing this planet, its people, poverty, diseases, and all the unnecessary wars they keep fighting everywhere - yet they keep looking for life elsewhere and other places to exploit. Just save the scientific junk and tell us it's a new propaganda about the non-existent climate change and a promotion for The Martian movie that's coming out in two days time.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by lekposh(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm thinking of bringing fingerings to the water already and make some money from Mars water grin
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by cyberdurable(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
jamislaw:
Ass hole

grin masturbator... u can call police or sue me... He is a [size=20pt]Dúllard[/size]

This is Democracy... like master like Slave
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Xmen149(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nasa continue peeping...one day na one day,the people their will pluck una peepee eyes...lol

2 Likes

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by omojeesu(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
?May be?

When you look too long on where your belief is, you'll see 'something'.

Ask NASA if they belief in God or the Bible, they will provide 'evidence' they are not real or correct respectively.

Lets hear the next story: 'evidence' of life on earth.
Next: Aliens on Mars have been contacted, etc
Then: Martians arrive on earth!

Alien films, cartoons and animations themes of 'rule the world' finally become real.

Those aliens are demons and fallen angels under Satan according to the Bible.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by jamislaw(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bastard Biafra, Dog eater.
cyberdurable:

grin masturbator... u can call police or sue me... He is a [size=20pt]Dúllard[/size]

This is Democracy... like master like Slave
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
NASA shud stop kidding us, d only life form dat exists in outer space are aliens shikena. they shud stop dis their wild goose chase on mars. they are trying to see if any place on mars is habitable, ow do u expect a place that has no oxygen to be habitable? no man has even set foot on any planet b4.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by abduljabbar4(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
ilobasama:
Na to go mars remain o. Make i quickly go form my own country there....

I go be president grin
Ur name quiet sounds like "osama". I hope you wont destroy the earth
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by UncleSnr(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hurray, there won't be god there. He won't be there to tell me he created Mars in 2000 years.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by samopeyemi: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
NASA........my dream employer
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by seunot: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
NIGERIANS!!!

SO MANY POSTS, SO FEW THAT ARE NOTEWORTHY.....
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by cyberdurable(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
jamislaw:
Bastard Biafra, Dog eater.

[size=22pt]call police[/size] anuofia
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
bwahahahahaha...this that we already know thousands of years............come onnn.....the white-race is useless....what a waste of space and time,,,,,bwahahahahahahahahaahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......!!!

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ur name quiet sounds like "osama". I hope you wont destroy the earth
grin
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Science!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by HARDDON: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
babasanti:
sai buhari, the FRESIDENT OF WEST LIEGERIA

West? Nah Lorth lieGeria angry

Ahi kai walahi, mai gworo dey mai taba dey mai shanu, dey mai buraitashi, akura dey may shayi, suo shiga gorvumety. Ba kwomi, a chi, a sha! Shekara hudu zei wuche dey gudu! Wana babahold up bezeyi kwomi ba

Sai babaHOLD UP! SAi baba BURANTASHI!

Dan iska kowe!
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Missy89(f): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Shymm3x:
And this is ground breaking tosh and the big announcement they told us all to wait for? - Just regurgitating the same crap about water on mars that they have been saying since like forever.

They haven't found a solution to the problems plaguing this planet, its people, poverty, diseases, and all the unnecessary wars they keep fighting everywhere - yet they keep looking for life elsewhere and other places to exploit. Just save the scientific junk and tell us it's a new propaganda about the non-existent climate change and a promotion for The Martian movie that's coming out in two days time.

These makes sense now that i am thinking about it. Seems the world is more coordinated than i thought. Either way I will see that movie
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by baloney: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lobolintin:
Snoring .....confirm UFO first..we know this since 105BC

I swear. these NASA guys are just annoying. Several astronauts have come back to testify that they saw things that Nasa has continually denied and called propaganda. UFO pictures everywhere and these guys still claim its a lie.

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
pleiades45:
time for what ?
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
pleiades45:
time for what ?
The Rise of the AntiChrist
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by jamislaw(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Big headed pig.
cyberdurable:

[size=22pt]call police[/size] anuofia
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Shymm3x: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Missy89:

These makes sense now that i am thinking about it. Seems the world is more coordinated than i thought. Either way I will see that movie

Don't mind these clowns - they have perfected the art of distraction people's attention from focusing on what's going on in the world. We're heading towards a big war, if care isn't taken and everything is aligning towards that. And news coming from the UN assembly isn't palatable at all. Rather than focus on that - boom and whimsically, the dug up something that has been on NASA's files for time...and declared a big announcement, by making sure it coincides with the movie Hollywood is about to feed us with. Oh shyte, let's throw some climate change nonsense in there to make it more interesting. Guardian UK is reporting one thing, while BBC News is reporting another one.

Al Gore got rich and became a billionaire through the climate change ponzi scheme and ol'boy hasn't contested for elections since he discovered his cash cow. Yet they're still peddling that nonsense to us - despite all the nuclear emissions, depleted uranium they stay using in boms they're bombing countries with, and all kinds of nuclear waste they keep polluting the planet with. Ditto their new love - shale gas. These folks are just silly. Once they throw some fictitious scientific junk out there - expect the useful idiots to start believing that crap.

Anyway, Matt Damon should do a good job in the movie - let's see if he'll be able to find ISIS and Al Qaeda flag in Mars, if the Martians don't get him. grin
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by dazzlingd(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lobolintin:
Snoring .....confirm UFO first..we know this since 105BC
UFOS are real but will never be confirmed to the world.
don't ask why
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Sultanchidi(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
They dont need to find them they,the aliens have already found them. The Aliens are here dwelling here on our planet i mean physically present
really, were
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by dazzlingd(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
inme:
If water run for Mars how e take affect us for Earth? Shey we kno get enough water for here ni?
these are the kind of sayings that kept our ancestors ignorant down till this generation.
now the whites are doing space explorations while we are yet to get our bad roads right.

seek enlightenment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) / Artificial Limbs Produced By ABUBAKAR Shuaibu-Narkuta, Hausa Man / Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.