Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Photo: Actress Beverly Osu Says Her Crush Is...eva Alordiah! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Actress Beverly Osu Says Her Crush Is...eva Alordiah! (603 Views)

New Pictures Of Actress Beverly Naya As She Celebrates Christmas / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Actress Beverly Osu Says Her Crush Is...eva Alordiah! by Msquare220: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Well this is not something we are used to.
In an interview with DGossip247, former BBA contestant and actress Beverly Osu surprisingly revealed that her crush is not a man but a woman.
Beverly Osu who recently released a bunch of nude pictures said her celebrity crush is none other than female rapper Eva Alordiah . " This sounds awkward, but I have to say it. I’m crushing on Eva Alordiah, the rapper. I have had that crush on her like forever. She is my friend and I always tell her" she said.
The former BBA contestant said she does not have a male celeb crush in the industry. "I don’t crush on any guy, be it in music or movies " she said.
Even though she has a crush, Beverly Osu has come out to say she is in a relationship.
During the interview she dismissed the rumour that she is in a relationship with
RuggedMan. "I am not dating Ruggedman. We are very cool buddies. We are just friends and nothing more."

pulse.ng/celebrities/beverly-osu-actress-says-her-crush-is-eva-alordiah-id4209152.html?utm_campaign=art-beverly-osu-actress-says-her-crush-is-eva-alordiah-2015-09-28&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Atiku's Daughters Wedding / Photo: Genevieve, Flavour , Ramson Noah In Adorable Selfie At Her Movie Premiere / Miss World Contestant Barred From Entering China For Critricing Its Religion:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.