Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help (2627 Views)

I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) / Please Help!! I Don't Understand My Dog Again. / Everyone Loves Him Now, But I Fear What He Would Become! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Loadedcity: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello guys,
please i need a Pet and am broke for now,,, can anybody give me one pet please, Dog, Rabbit E.t.c

am a web designer and a graphic designer i can design website or graphics for that person
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by eleko1: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
embarassed I have Puff adder cool wink grin lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello chief
Giving you a pet is not a major problem,
However, the major problem is taking care of it, it might not be easy as you think, nobody wants to regret giving out a pet and regret giving it out because of what it might turn to in the future.
Maintaining a pet is more difficult than buying a pet

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Loadedcity: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed I have Puff adder cool wink grin lipsrsealed embarassed
dog? If yes can you give me?
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Loadedcity: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
CoolSmithz:
Hello chief
However, the major problem is taking care of it, it might not be easy as you think, nobody wants to regret giving out a pet and regret giving it out because of what it might turn to in the future.

even the pet will not regret of being with me, we have a very big cemented compound, to feed him/her is not the problem for me, i have a friend that have dog in our compound, even the dogs prefer me than him, i feed them at times, he then advise me to get a pet so that we can be taking care of them together, that's what inspire me sir.
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by naijainfogalery: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
dude, you might get someone that might give you but the problem is actually feeding the dog, cos when you never belle food, how you wan take take care of dog?

First of all be ok first then come back and ask with small money some one can pity you
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Loadedcity: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
dude, you might get someone that might give you but the problem is actually feeding the dog, cos when you never belle food, how you wan take take care of dog?

First of all be ok first then come back and ask with small money some one can pity you

i can feed them.
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by arcbay(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Loadedcity:
Hello guys,
please i need a Pet and am broke for now,,, can anybody give me one pet please, Dog, Rabbit E.t.c

am a web designer and a graphic designer i can design website or graphics for that person

Bro, no offense intended, but please keep in mind that owning a dog is not a do or die affair. If you can't afford one presently, just chill till you're financially buoyant to buy and raise one...To be sincere, dog ownership demands a lot more than just the money involved in buying them...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by teflondoncuzo(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Do you want oderekoko

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by teflondoncuzo(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Do you want oderekoko

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by ibkgab001: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Snake is available

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by wunmi590(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2015
CoolSmithz:
Hello chief

You are right my brother, I remember buying my GSD at 30k but not about the money, but about the attention, and the care they would get after buying them.

I remember taking zara to the vet every two weeks for her vaccine, foos nko? My brother no be small thing 00 grin
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2015
wunmi590:

You are right my brother, I remember buying my GSD at 30k but not about the money, but about the attention, and the care they would get after buying them.

I remember taking zara to the vet every two weeks for her vaccine, foos nko? My brother no be small thing 00 grin

It takes courage not to quit,
At a point i gave up when i got 2 gsd, i had to give them out coz of time,space and financial complications that comes with it.
After i prepared myself fully, then i started with my pets, imagine loosing 2-3 hours of your day to your pets, bathing them, taking them to the vet, it's not easy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by wunmi590(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2015
CoolSmithz:

It takes courage not to quit,
At a point i gave up when i got 2 gsd, i had to give them out coz of time,space and financial complications that comes with it.
After i prepared myself fully, then i started with my pets, imagine loosing 2-3 hours of your day to your pets, bathing them, taking them to the vet, it's not easy

My brother, that's what some people don't know, they al believe buying the dog, that all, they don't know that after buying is when the real deal started. cheesy
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Loadedcity: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
Do you want oderekoko
yeah
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by teflondoncuzo(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Where are u located
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by DidiLove1: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2015
Loadedcity:

i can feed them.

The ability to feed a pet is not all there is to keeping a pet. Have you decided on the animal/breed you want to keep as a pet? Have you researched the animal/breed you decided to go for? Are you emotionally prepared to keep a pet? Do you have the time to cater to the pet's needs? What of the availability of a secondary care-giver for your pet?
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by coolsegun2002: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
wunmi590:

No vex o..what kinda vaccination do dogs recieve every 2weeks....abi zara no be dog...
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Loadedcity: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
Where are u located
I stay at Meiran Alagbado, Lagos
what about you?
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by teflondoncuzo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Loadedcity:

I stay at Meiran Alagbado, Lagos

what about you?

Egbeda
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by wunmi590(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
coolsegun2002:

No vex o..what kinda vaccination do dogs recieve every 2weeks....abi zara no be dog...

Yes, dogs get vaccinated once they are 2month and above, they get what they call DHLPP every two weeks, which is 3times and they also get vaccinated with anti-rabies, which is once in a year for that.
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Loadedcity: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
teflondoncuzo:

Egbeda

i dont mind coming down there to get it, please drop your mobile number,,, and please sir can you snap the "Odere Koko"
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by DidiLove1: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes, dogs get vaccinated once they are 2month and above, they get what they call DHLPP every two weeks, which is 3times and they also get vaccinated with anti-rabies, which is once in a year for that.

DHLPP is best spaced like 3 - 4 weeks till the pup is 3.5 to 4 months old. Recent studies advise it is discontinued after 6 - 7 years for small dogs and 10 years for big dogs.
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by barcaboi(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2015
Loadedcity:
dog? If yes can you give me?
dats a snake........and why give u dog when u re broke....dogs are expensive to maintain so it's better not to even own one till u are boxed up
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by barcaboi(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Loadedcity:

i can feed them.
can u pay for vaccination worth 2500 per visit to the vet? can u buy the tick powders and amthraz.....this re critical issues in dogs not just feeding. ..can u pay for dewormers every 2 month or so.....bros....save enuf...buy a dog and den u'd enjoy doing it
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by barcaboi(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2015
coolsegun2002:

dhlpp na ow many weeks interval? she's right wt what she wrote
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by barcaboi(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2015
Loadedcity:

i dont mind coming down there to get it, please drop your mobile number,,, and please sir can you snap the "Odere Koko"
oderekoko is a bird......a dove like bird....u just want any pet.....ask and see if it can be kept in ur area and if ur frnds dogs won't kill them......and why can't ur frnd give u a dog
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by teflondoncuzo(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Do you a cage to keep the bird, if u do then u can come and get it, and hope you know the bird called oderekoko it's our local pigeon which is seen every where

Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Loadedcity: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
Do you a cage to keep the bird, if u do then u can come and get it, and hope you know the bird called oderekoko it's our local pigeon which is seen every where

A friend have already give me a cage, we even try to set the cage as a trap to catch one odere koko, but they dont even go towards the cage, the birds get sense die, my mum sell agriculture food stuff, he also have there food,

can i have your phone num?
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Loadedcity: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2015
barcaboi:
oderekoko is a bird......a dove like bird....u just want any pet.....ask and see if it can be kept in ur area and if ur frnds dogs won't kill them......and why can't ur frnd give u a dog

1. I know what is odere koko, and it can't be killed by the dogs because the cage i have is hang cage, the kind of cage you will hang by the wall side so how the heck the dog will kill them?

2. Are you expecting him to give me his only dog? And they are male dog not female
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: I Don't Have Money But I Need Pet Who Can Help by Loadedcity: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
teflondoncuzo:

how much can i get a rabbit? I know there are types of rabbits but The one you think is better for me as a newbie, I need two one male and female

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Time Seeing GSD Mixed With Nigerian Local Dogs / Rottweiler Picnic In Ikeja, Lagos. / Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.