Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (99271 Views)

Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / See List Of Speculated Nominees: Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by engrrichie92(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2015
StepTwo:
If I had the voice I'd ask that anyone who has ever handled any top political office be dropped from that list.

wtf! recycling billionaires...

you own a company that's fast retrogressing and almost crumbling asap..and you need to employ capable hands
which would you go for...experienced hands or a fresh graduate that has only 2:1 to offer?
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by bewla(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2015
bugzbunny:

Islamists hv only one place for women...on the bed
did i catch this Yinka Folashade Oredola
Bisola Adegbenro and Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by DorisK(f): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2015
hmmmmm. only three Igbos. ...... cool!
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2015
helinues:
Barely 48 hours to September 30, the deadline given by President Muhammadu Buhari, to release the list of his long-awaited ministerial nominees, the social media was again abuzz on Monday, with a list of politicians and technocrats who are speculated to make the ministerial nominees to be sent to the Senate tomorrow.

However, this list is not an official list from the Presidency. Again, this is not likely the real list because some names such as that of Dr Kayode Fayemi, Femi Falana and Engineer Segun Oni are all from Ekiti State. According to the constitution, the President must appoint a minister from each state.

Here is the list:

Prof. Tam David West
Femi Falana (SAN)
Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazu (rtd)
Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola
Wale Edun
Abubakar Malami (SAN).
Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru
Chief Bode Mustapha
Engineer Segun Oni
Dr Kayode Fayemi
Dr. Abba Ruma
Chief Kanu Agabi
Donald Duke
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Rotimi Akeredolu
Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso
Festus Odimegwu
Engineer Funsho Kupolokun
Yinka Folashade Oredola
Bisola Adegbenro
Isaiah Danjuma (son of TY Danjuma)
Dele Momodu
Kehinde Lawanson
Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN)
Pat Utomi
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Meanwhile, as Nigerians await the official announcement from President Buhari:

* Who would you want to be on the list?
* Who would you want removed from the aforementioned names?

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ministerial-list-see-list-of-speculated-nominees/

Who d hell is Tam David west A 79 year old man. If buhari appoints that man for anything, Then I will finally confirm that he has nothing good for this country and that he must fail.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Ndeewonu: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2015
TINUBU is missing here.
I would like Tinubu's names to be included!!!!!
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by emzila(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Dannyset:
I won't believe this until Women are included in that list. Rubbish.
it shows u didn't read in between lines.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by cuteboy2: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2015
helinues:
Barely 48 hours to September 30, the deadline given by President Muhammadu Buhari, to release the list of his long-awaited ministerial nominees, the social media was again abuzz on Monday, with a list of politicians and technocrats who are speculated to make the ministerial nominees to be sent to the Senate tomorrow.

However, this list is not an official list from the Presidency. Again, this is not likely the real list because some names such as that of Dr Kayode Fayemi, Femi Falana and Engineer Segun Oni are all from Ekiti State. According to the constitution, the President must appoint a minister from each state.

Here is the list:

Prof. Tam David West
Femi Falana (SAN)
Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazu (rtd)
Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola
Wale Edun
Abubakar Malami (SAN).
Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru
Chief Bode Mustapha
Engineer Segun Oni
Dr Kayode Fayemi
Dr. Abba Ruma
Chief Kanu Agabi
Donald Duke
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Rotimi Akeredolu
Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso
Festus Odimegwu
Engineer Funsho Kupolokun
Yinka Folashade Oredola
Bisola Adegbenro
Isaiah Danjuma (son of TY Danjuma)
Dele Momodu
Kehinde Lawanson
Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN)
Pat Utomi
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Meanwhile, as Nigerians await the official announcement from President Buhari:

* Who would you want to be on the list?
* Who would you want removed from the aforementioned names?

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ministerial-list-see-list-of-speculated-nominees/

I wonder why we still glorify this fake list. Even Vanguard the source of the list has discredited it (see bolded text in the report)
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by presidentMZ: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Faruk Adamu Aliyu, a diehard of pmb from Jigawa State.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by StepTwo: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
engrrichie92:

you own a company that's fast retrogressing and almost crumbling asap..and you need to employ capable hands
which would you go for...experienced hands or a fresh graduate that has only 2:1 to offer?
funny enough most of those top politicians failed in their previous political tenancy.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by bikefab(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2015
Rotimi Amechi has a corruption clause on his neck. I thought PMB says he only has credible and zero-corrupt people who r going to make up his cabinet. What is Amechi's name doing there?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by buchilino(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

Well, I am not surprised because i know baba can't work with criminals and liars.

R U SURE DAT PEOPLE LIKE ONI, FAYEMI, AMEACHI, DUKE ETC DIDNT STEAL A SINGLE KOBO FROM THEIR TREASURY?. CHECK WELL.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Ephemmm: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Chosen1984:
I don't know the credentials of Isaiah danjuma so i won't speak about him..

Prince Brigadier Oyinlola should be tired of eating money. He has had his fair share as a Military Governor and a civilian governor of Osun state. But i guess he would be given based on obasanjo boy.

Rotimi Amechi based on allegations of HEAVY WEIGHT CORRUPTION hanging on him should not be on this list at least for now.......

I Think its a fair list !! Not a Bad one... Seeing some names of Renowned Technocrats like Tam David west, Pat utomi, Charles soludo, Festus odimegwu,Fashola , Falana , kalu agabi etc raises some hope

As you have said, it is an allegation and the accused remained innocent until the allegation is proved beyond reasonable doubt. So, if PMB wishes, Amaechi can be included: the only clause which may be included in his contract of service is that he must be ready to defend himself whenever the need arises.

Chikena!
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Dannyset(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2015
emzila:
it shows u didn't read in between lines.
U wanna explain to me further? cos I know what am talking about.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by micrep3030(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Mumu list where are the northans kiss
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by sweatlana: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

Well, I am not surprised because i know baba can't work with criminals and liars.

Are u blind?

The biggest criminal ameachi made the list!
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by tete7000(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2015
If Tam David West is truly on that list, they should ensure they give him something close to virology he got his professorship in. He can't handle petroleum ministry, he is archaic and not in tune with modern dynamics in the oil and gas industry. Imagine the man advocating for N40/litre pms in this age without subsidy!. It is totally incomprehensible to me. By the way that man seems too old to me or we want to turn gerontocracy?
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by mikaael(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2015
dunkem21:
My integrity is unshakable ..I have only one NL handle grin

..I have creative ideas that will further project Nigeria's image ..

..I am not corrupt, detribalised, and have potentials to positively transform any area assigned to me ..

..Here am I ..send me!

Is ur name Isaiah?
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by alfajohn: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
The list has obvious flaws, for instance Fayemi, Oni, and Falana are from the same state, ditto Fashola and Edun. Let's wait and see
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by dunkem21(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
zonax:

Be it done to us according to our words/desires.

Amen!
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by crownwealth68(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2015
These re still speculations
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by dunkem21(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2015
mikaael:

Is ur name Isaiah?

No, ... Am Angel Mikaael grin
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by EMMAXBLESS(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
Where is the SAN in Fashola Name ooo ??
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by soropee: 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
If this list is true, then Nigeria as a country has a long way to go on "Gender Equity"which is one of the high points on the 70th United Nations Assembly.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Axis313(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2015
bugzbunny:

Islamists hv only one place for women...on the bed
Ignorance is not an excuse.
The ignorance and hatred u and ur fellow mumu wailers always display when it comes to Islam is to say d least UNFORTUNATE.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by VickyRotex(f): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the lord has answered our prayers

cheesy it's too early to smoke Osogbo weed angry
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by charlesucheh(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2015
CR77:
Ok nah, na dem Holy pass

So this list of names dem no corrupt abi
Oya!! Bring your own make we see!!!
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by tommykiwi(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

Amaechi and Fashola are wat then?
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Aitee1: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2015
eazydon:

My love kiss

shocked
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Mbuko91(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2015
I didn't see the name of Ibukun Odusote...she was the amiable permanent Secretary that supported Adesina in the ministry of Agriculture.... she brought the .ng domain to Nigeria and is very upright. nawa o
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by timawoku(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

guy tonyebarcanista cant even become a minister in the house of God. too much blur analysis, misleading comments, and uncorrelated judgement.

by the way, where is my moi moi angry

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by writemeshyahoo: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Dele Momodu should not be on that list.
He lost faith in his country Nigeria and moved all his investments to Ghana where he lives and practically operates from. If he strongly believes in Nigeria, he would have stayed back and salvage it instead of checking out like Andrew.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by 2tundeay(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2015
CR77:
Ok nah, na dem Holy pass

So this list of names dem no corrupt abi
if BABA is poor it doesn't mean MAMA is poor. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.