Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room (8955 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by IamLEGEND1: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2015
#NoneOfMahBusinessTho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by wilybebsy(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2015
post=38480634] I don cast u abi grin[/quote] Olofofo she u no go kip ur mouth 4 one placecheesycheesy [quote author=tpiander:
op what are you trying to say? that the guy is fake?
Nah he z real[quote
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by khassy(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

Please I'm sorry oooo

so ypu sef D fear ban gringringrin
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Mhizizzy(f): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Boys and deir stupid tricks

So d girls can go to the bed straight up...
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

Take it from me. I was joking grin grin grin grin

I mispronounced ur moniker as breast of no nation.. hehe. Do u have a double D humongous bosoms?
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Kingsley1000(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Mhizizzy:

if you were the one, what'd u do? would you rather stand?

in futo most guy don't put chairs but a very high foam
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by ladygudhead(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2015
NemzySeries:
dat 1 na long talk....pple in dis village I'm serving do in on mats straight up.......especially quickies grin

so u dey go spy them every Nite abi?...Hw did u knw.
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Nawa oooooh cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by NemzySeries(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2015
ladygudhead:

so u dey go spy them every Nite abi?...Hw did u knw.

heheheheheehe......so i'll travel 4 2days frm abj dwn here in d name of spying?....naaaah, itz not secret act in dis village & I got to kw as 1 of d gals working in d daycare section of d sch wuz equally screwing sum of d pupils parents & it led to public battle in dis village......saw a man carrying 4 ordinary babe wen he has wife & kids @ home.....
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2015
Busted !!!!!!
Hahahahha rflwkmd... Op don kill me wit laf dismorning cheesy
Thank God im not one of them
Me get chairs and tables... Hehehe cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by ladygudhead(f): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
NemzySeries:

heheheheheehe......so i'll travel 4 2days frm abj dwn here in d name of spying?....naaaah, itz not secret act in dis village & I got to kw as 1 of d gals working in d daycare section of d sch wuz equally screwing sum of d pupils parents & it led to public battle in dis village......saw a man carrying 4 ordinary babe wen he has wife & kids @ home.....

wetin u expect make I think b4 wink
hmm big community indeed!!!

abeg allawee Neva show?....
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Kingsley1000(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Busted !!!!!!

if I hear...... no be that high foam dey your lodge abi u don buy chairs
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Mhizizzy(f): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nawa oooooh cheesy

mr tosyne..long tym no see
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by NemzySeries(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2015
ladygudhead:

wetin u expect make I think b4 wink
hmm big community indeed!!!

abeg allawee Neva show?....
hehehe.....issue of allowee na story for anoda day bkos here to bank na like 2hrs drive, final clearance on ma mind.

d unfortunate tin is dat dis community doesn't av secrets
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
if I hear...... no be that high foam dey your lodge abi u don buy chairs
Hehehe cheesy

Na so baba cool
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Mhizizzy:

mr tosyne..long tym no see
Abi u no see me so

Cant post my write-ups any longer. *Crying*
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by ladygudhead(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2015
NemzySeries:

hehehe.....issue of allowee na story for anoda day bkos here to bank na like 2hrs drive, final clearance on ma mind.

d unfortunate tin is dat dis community doesn't av secrets

eyaaaa...na so d villa remote! and I guess u r enyoying d fact they don't have secret. lol...u will always b entertained.
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Mhizizzy(f): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Abi u no see me so

Cant post my write-ups any longer. *Crying*

why have you been banned from posting all dose 10 reasons ?......
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Mhizizzy:

why have you been banned from posting all dose 10 reasons ?......
Banned ke ?

I was robbed of my phone
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by hahn(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Banned ke ?

I was robbed of my phone

So, this means you are current working on "10 ways not to get robbed of your phone", right? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Omotayor123(f): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehe cheesy
Na so baba cool
Sweerie, don't tell me you don't have a chair in your bedroomtongue
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by bqlekan(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Banned ke ?

I was robbed of my phone
haha.. where and now e take happen?
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

Sweerie, don't tell me you don't have a chair in your bedroomtongue
I have chairs and tables
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by bqlekan(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2015
Thank God I have chairs., but not comfortable ones.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Mhizizzy(f): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Banned ke ?

I was robbed of my phone

you are a successful blogger

you sud be able to get anoda one asap...
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by osesology(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Whether chair or no chair, what will happen will surely happen. It depends on your tactics born out of experience. Lol
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Mhizizzy:

you are a successful blogger

you sud be able to get anoda one asap...
I lost all my unpublished write-ups contained in my memopad

Make we no derail person thread jawe cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by misspicy(f): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Busted !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Banned ke ?
I was robbed of my phone
Ntor tongue
Na girls head catch you...
Hope u learnt ur lesson,if not more loss to your fones grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:

Ntor tongue

Na girls head catch you...

Hope u learnt ur lesson,if not more loss to your fones grin
Wont you help provide another one ? cool
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by tosyne2much(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=38489269][/quote] That was back in the days when the sole reason behind this, is to make the babe come straight to ur bed. Now i have chairs and tables sha cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by misspicy(f): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wont you help provide another one ? cool
I will buh i know you dont need it,you already got another one tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Coming Back Here / Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free / When A Very Good Dick Help Reset A Lady Brain This Is What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.