Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue (2856 Views)

Buhari Presents Graphic Evidence Against Kanu, IPOB at UNGA - Pic / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by moufan: 1:28am On Sep 29, 2015
watching President buhari speak for the people of Palestine and condemning the israeli blockade of the Gaza strip at the united nation general assembly makes President buhari the first Nigerian president to openly canvass for a free and independent Palestine.

pmb has endeared me with this singular act

GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PALESTINE

3 Likes

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Solowande(m): 1:42am On Sep 29, 2015
hw israel and palestine mata tak affect nigeria, na dat one b nigeria problem?

2 Likes

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by coolitempa(f): 2:29am On Sep 29, 2015
What's our presidents issue with Palestine......and Israel
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 29, 2015
coolitempa:
Abeg help me ask am.
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:25am On Sep 29, 2015
You can imagine the Evil this Bubu is about to bring home to nigeria.
I know this has always been their desire in the muslim north to portray the Nation as an Islamic one that defends palestinia right to statehood.
Its a shame! The highest christian-murdering country in the world is Nigeria.
To defend palestinia terrorists tedency shows that Buhari supports Terror anywhere in the world. What is his fu.ucking business with Palestine that don't even know whether nigeria exist or not? Bubu is indeed a Jihadist!
Very soon he will cease to be recognised as a deserving international figure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 29, 2015
I was in Kano last week, I saw inscriptions that said 'For world peace, Israel must be destroyed' 'We are Palestine' written in most entrance gates ( Homes,Hospital, buildings along Rimi market etc. Buhari's outrage goes to show his commitments to those inscriptions and terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by ArodewilliamsT: 3:48am On Sep 29, 2015
Fulanis and their hausa slaves are demented, they are the only muslims that wants to live with non-muslim Biafra because of oil but still want to divide Isreal and free palestine. hahahaha!

Infact, UN should hinge palestine freedom on Biafran restoration. If you don't want a free Biafra why should we grant your Arab brethren a free palestine? Isreal should kill any palestine that asks for freedom. Thunder fire una. You can't eat your cake and have it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by tsdarkside(m): 4:11am On Sep 29, 2015
coolitempa:

chaiii...you beautiful ohhhhh...... shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:12am On Sep 29, 2015
moufan:
watching President buhari speak for the people of Palestine and condemning the israeli blockade of the Gaza strip at the united nation general assembly makes President buhari the first Nigerian president to openly canvass for a free and independent Palestine.

GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PALESTINE
ArodewilliamsT:
Fulanis and their hausa slaves are demented, they are the only muslims that wants to live with non-muslim Biafra because of oil but still want to divide Isreal and free palestine. hahahaha!
Infact, UN should hinge palestine freedom on Biafran restoration. If you don't want a free Biafra why should we grant your Arab brethren a free palestine? Isreal should kill any palestine that asks for freedom. Thunder fire una. You can't eat your cake and have it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by coolitempa(f): 4:18am On Sep 29, 2015
tsdarkside:

chaiii...you beautiful ohhhhh...... shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you.. kiss
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by moufan: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

see painment grin ,a free Palestine would be achieved insha ALLAH whether you like it or not, it's a matter of 'when' and not 'if',

1 Like

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by ArodewilliamsT: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2015
moufan:
see painment grin ,a free Palestine would be achieved insha ALLAH whether you like it or not, it's a matter of 'when' and not 'if',

The land belongs to isreal, the animalistic palestine arabs can migrate to Islamic northern nigeria so that you muslim hausas can accomodate them in sambisa. One Isreal!

1 Like

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by CSTR2: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2015
And that is goodbye to israeli support of over 10 years to Nigeria.
Our DSS is trained by the israeli.
The tavor-21 used by the navy SBS is sourced from israel.
Why would a third world country want to take sides against israel?
What would Nigeria gain from this.?

2 Likes

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by bife: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2015
those above me saying how Palestine-Israel take concern Nigeria, you must be one of guys who know absolutely nothing about diplomacy and international relationship. men, he was talking as a member of the UNGA not only as PFRN.
#rewind to apartheid in SA, how take concern Nigeria?
little wonder, you've been failing P.UME

2 Likes

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by CSTR2: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2015
bife:
those above me saying how Palestine-Israel take concern Nigeria, you must be one of guys who know absolutely nothing about diplomacy and international relationship. men, he was talking as a member of the UNGA not only as PFRN.
#rewind to apartheid in SA, how take concern Nigeria?
little wonder, you've been failing P.UME
You are ill-educated.
Was GEJ not a member of UNGA.?
He was sensible enough to stay neutral.
International politics is selfish. Interest is what matters, not senseless morality.
A third world country has more to gain from israel than palestine.

1 Like

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2015
CSTR2:
And that is goodbye to israeli support of over 10 years to Nigeria.
Our DSS is trained by the israeli.
The tavor-21 used by the navy SBS is sourced from israel.
Why would a third world country want to take sides against israel?
What would Nigeria gain from this.?
Are they giving us travors for free? Have you not read the UN resolution condemning gaza blockage?

I wonder why educated Africans still feel the need to slave up to others

3 Likes

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by bife: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2015
CSTR2:
You are ill-educated.
Was GEJ not a member of UNGA.?
He was sensible enough to stay neutral.
International politics is selfish. Interest is what matters, not senseless morality.
A third world country has more to gain from israel than palestine.

Oh! Mr Prof. your education failed you. Your "knowledge" of intentional politics blind you from recognition of the persecution Palestine suffer under Israel.
Mind you, Gej was only being a puppet to his benefactor(Isreal), despite that the US ally failed him. PMB got a good gesture from the US, yet he stood firm for the truth-that's sovereignty!

1 Like

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by badnature: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
the ZOO stand to gain more from Israel than Palestine,who don't know that Nebuchadnezzar ( buhari) is a totalitarian and Islamic fundamentalist at the same time? ask the governor of OYO state in 2000 what buhari told him when he lead a delegation of northern leaders to see him following a death of fulani cattle men in Oyo

1 Like

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2015
moufan:

GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PALESTINE

So palestine state is now our problem. PMB should leave international politics for the big players and face his wobbling government. What of the igbos that want biafra and boko haram that is killing to have their caliphate?
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2015
bife:

Oh! Mr Prof. your education failed you. Your "knowledge" of intentional politics blind you from recognition of the persecution Palestine suffer under Israel.
Mind you, Gej was only being a puppet to his benefactor(Isreal), despite that the US ally failed him. PMB got a good gesture from the US, yet he stood firm for the truth-that's sovereignty!

Are the Niger-deltans not suffering in 'your' Nigeria? What of the Igbos? Are they not being margnalized in this 'una' Nigeria. Remove the log of wood first before talking of the speck in another person's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by FreeGlobe(f): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2015
The fulani islamist wants to derail our peace in this country. I support Isreal 100%.. Buhari should'nt have commented on this issue as it does not affect us but trust his islamic agenda
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
bife:

The truth? What truth? So PMB knows the truth. What does he know about the truth? What of the corrupt acts of his presidency sponsors? Has he stood up against them? What of the $20bilion stolen by gej? What of GEJ's 1000 snipers, has pmb arrested them? What of deziani Madueke, has gej arrested her? What of amechi, tinubu, atiku, obj, gej, timipreye silver, deziani, stella oduah, Iweala, orubebe, etc? What has pmb done about them?

Truth indeed!
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

Are they giving us travors for free? Have you not read the UN resolution condemning gaza blockage?

hypocrisy u want a sovereign state of palestine but u ll advocate 4 an absolute military crush on biafrans continue I wonder y Israel doesn't shoot Palestinian protesting shoot all dead infact xtend it to nigeria
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
The fulani islamist wants to derail our peace in this country. I support Isreal 100%.. Buhari should'nt have commented on this issue as it does not affect us but trust his islamic agenda

Peace? Is there or has there ever been peace in Nigeria? Remember that peace is not the absence of war?
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
hypocrisy u want a sovereign state of palestine but u ll advocate 4 an absolute military crush on biafrans continue I wonder y Israel doesn't shoot Palestinian protesting shoot all dead infact xtend it to nigeria

That is the irony of the whole thing. They are taking panadol for the palestinians. What have saudi, oman, iraq, iran, turkey, uae, etc done to help the palestinians.

PMB is busy fighting boko haram that wants their caliphate and igbos the want biafra.
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by orunto27: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Foreign affairs issues are not that simple. The US used ISIS to introduce bokoharam to tear up Nigeria. The same US prevented Israel from selling arms to GEJ to fight bokoharam. Foreign Policy is a National Project, involving all the parties and not the exclusive dictation of a . single man no matter how highly placed. So please stop praising Mr. President for what he has not started. May God continue to be our Security in Nigeria.
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Codedb2: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2015
moufan:

GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PALESTINE
Giving Nnamdi Kalu boost to agitate for Biafra
Tell me reasons Buhari will reject Biafra agitation
When his talking about right to separate
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2015
our position is clear isreal is an ally Palestine is an ally we stand with the oppressed

1 Like

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by ERAKAMUS: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Buhari is a SILLY JIHADIST. VERY USELESS PRESIDENT MUST HE TAKE SIDE.
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by CSTR2: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

You think they will sell you ammunitions if they don't trust you?
We have been trying to BUY lethal weapons from the US for quite some time all to no avail.
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Candyrain(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2015
Exactly my thought. I read him advocating to uphold the principle on which UN was built which was peaceful coexistence and self-determination. If he so much believe in these and wants it for Palestine why not extend the same to Biafra? That's hypocrisy in play.

ArodewilliamsT:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrested IPOB (Biafra) Released Following “an Order From Above”. Vanguard / Buhari Will Achieve In One Year What Jonathan Failed To Do / The T-shirts Are Finally Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.