Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics (986 Views)

Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics) / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) / Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics by chimere66: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari and his delegates were all in a good mood as they walked out of the UN Assembly hall with Nigerian Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Prof Joy Ogwu.

They were pictured shortly after he delivered his speech at the UN headquarters during the 70th UN general assembly meeting in New York on Monday 28th Sept 2015.

It should be recalled that Buhari's delegates later accused Prof. Joy Ogwu of betrayal

Re: Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics by chimere66: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2015
More

Re: Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics by chocolateme(f): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics by feelme3(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2015
hmm
Re: Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics by omenka(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2015
If it were the Ogogoro Master, you would have seen him stumbling down the escalator because he must've drank himself to stupor after delivering a useless speech to a hall where only empty seats make up the audience, and his crude and uncouth wife would have secured a "juicy" spot for herself in the thousands of Nigerian delegates that would have been descending the escalator.

Long Live my Amiable President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR).

If you don't like seeing his pictures, gorge your eyes out, and if you don't like my comment slap yourself to coma.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics by anonimi: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2015
omenka:
If it were the Ogogoro Master, you would have seen him stumbling down the escalator because he must've drank himself to stupor after delivering a useless speech to a hall where only empty seats make up the audience, and his crude and uncouth wife would have secured a "juicy" spot for herself in the thousands of Nigerian delegates that would have been descending the escalator.

Long Live my Amiable President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR).

If you don't like seeing his pictures, gorge your eyes out, and if you don't like my comment slap yourself to coma.

LIARS are liable to die young. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442357_fbimg1432421549343_jpeg9984ed4d1e821b9d1894ab3407bcf95e

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics by chimere66: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2015
omenka:

U no go kill me with laughter
Re: Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics by UmuEri(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2015
All hail our INSTAGRAM President!

Meanwhile, our foreign reserves are in steady decline.!

1 Like

Re: Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics by talktimi(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2015
So a president laughing is now a news worthy article ? I weep for my country's youth undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari & His Delegates Laughing Hard As They Stepped Out Of UN Headquaters(Pics by Benedict44(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
is this the change they promised us...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election / What Is The Cause Of This Current Fuel Scarcity? / Women Protest Kanu’s Arrest,in Delta State, Demand His Release- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.