Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly (36176 Views)

Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues / Saraki Supporters At Supreme Court Ruling Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by globalresource: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
anonimi:

What is good for the Lagos MAFIA Don is good for the Kwara own.
QED!!!

OK.. .let us assumed he is been witch hunted. Let him prove his innocence at the court of law. Simple
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by airmark(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Disgraceful sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by JUBILEE2000: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
pleiades45:
yup igbo men. i site the okoro caps

anybody can wear that cap

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by LocalChamp: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
The Face of Criminal Fraudster and Bank Robber Saraki

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is d result of a con3 whr joblessness is d order of d day. These hungry youth are ruining d con3 d more even 4 d unborn children. I wudn't be mistaking if i say 'they av eaten-up their children's inheritance' dragging d clean linen of MORALITY in d mud. #JoblessPeople
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by AODT(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
What exactly are they protesting for or supporting. They never protested increased electricity tariffs, high cost of transportation, ever increasing cost of school fees, high cost of accommodation and basic human needs.

But ready to destroy whatever even whoever because of politician's interest who has no direct or indirect advantage to them or their future.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by juxtabayano(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Valuable Use of their time and energy. twats.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Gamesmart: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sincere9gerian and tomakint finally found new employment? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem no wan starve since Mama Piss no get access to loot to pay them anymore. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congratulations, Sincere9gerian and tomakint!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by jcflex(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
judging from the pic, i can see that the protester consist mainly of our brother from the SE.

I have this piece of advice for them.

you cant eat your cake and still have it, impossican't

you guys want to secede from nigeria, good and fine, that those not mean you should bring down Nigeria by all means

now one will begin to think saraki is more of easterner, not knowing he is from kwara state

you guys should stop supporting evil against the nigeria state.

you want biafra, yet you still want appointment from nigeria, state of confusion

if you are not giving any appointment, we will not hear word again on the cyber space

my Brother from the SE,

You guys really need to sit down together and agree on what you want.

and stop this double standard.

if your house is put in order, am sure in no distance time, biafra will stand on his own.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by ba7man(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Querty:
I love Saraki..

if u don't like Saraki, den u don't know how to play CHESS..
I'm good at chess and I dislike Saraki.

So what's your point?

You love to cheat?

Pls don't insult the game of chess.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by lekan29ice(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
ok nau
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by ExInferis(m): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
porrigeyam:
real bastards it's official I hate ibos but I like Linda ikeji grin

She of the 'Black Gate of Mordor' fame?

Not a bad catch, except she has a scary smile. All gums.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by gbishman: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
this is quite distasteful, the question that one would ask is; are this young paid lads the future of tomorrow? then if they are then we are all in for a big surprise

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Ilekeh(f): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2907854_pre4_jpeg83d5106b1b753eaa1f204857d8345241

[size=15pt]
It's them. I've said it.

Igbos protesting for their Yoruba and Fulani masters.

Did any of them protest when soldiers clashed with Biafran supporters?

Igbos : "I gon' make muh mustahs proud". Slaves
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by anonimi: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by bluecircle470: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Poverty stricken pple wey no gt work. Future dem no gt, busy carrying playcards

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by porrigeyam(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
ExInferis:

She of the 'Black Gate of Mordor' fame?

Not a bad catch, except she has a scary smile. All gums.
lol my brother sha je ka fe be...
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by deebsman1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
RENTED!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Ilekeh(f): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
tsdarkside:

this igbos think,they can out-smart us...let the propaganda wars beginn,,,their shall be no biafra in nigeria....period...
Aren't you igbo? undecided
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by AK284(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
admax:
This supported the claim of someone who said more ladies are single because many guys are jobless.......These protesters are JOBLESS and don't realise (maybe some do) that the man they are supporting contributed to their joblessness in one way or another.

Saraki's children who don't need any job but to spend the Billions their grand father and father stole are in a mansion, probably playing candy crush with their spouse.....while their mates or elder ones are in the sun carrying placard for their father! What a life!!

Hey friend, these guy may be jobless indeed but those our friends will not be involved if not for cash

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by mubarak001(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
This should be a paid demonstration...at least 2k per each person.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Tolatutu: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

[size=15pt]
It's them. I've said it.

Did any of them protest when soldiers clashed with Biafran supporters?

[/size]

Real slaves. Shoulders killed their Biafra protesters and they couldn't even stage protests for that yet they are protesting for their master Saraki grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by ExInferis(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
porrigeyam:
lol my brother sha je ka fe be...

? ? ?
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by UpLoyo: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

[size=15pt]
It's them. I've said it.

Did any of them protest when soldiers clashed with Biafran supports?

[/size]

Isn't it ironic that an Ibo man is asking his people not to take any appointment under PMB, while his kindrends are busy 'dancing in the sun' for someone whose heritage is closer to fulanis than even the yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by idris4r83(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rented crowd

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by anonimi: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tolatutu:
Real slaves. Shoulders killed their Biafra protesters and they couldn't even stage protests for that yet they are protesting for their master Saraki grin

And what do you say about this slave below who thinks he is the puppet master

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
airfinance:
Igbokwenuuuuuuu!

Can somebody help us with the meaning of that word.
This may help the rest of us understand the phenomenon called Igbo.
These people & their views may be right after all.
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Ilekeh(f): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tolatutu:

[size=15pt]I'm just surprised.

Is Saraki or any Fulani affiliated with the Biafran struggle?

I'd expect Yorubas to protest because Saraki is of Yoruba lineage.

Igbos, how manage?

Are you trying to impress Fulanis or Yoruba?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
ExInferis:
Igboes. See them, supporting crime as usual.

Bastards.
u meant your worthless bastard father right?

Bastard!!
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Tolatutu: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=anonimi post=38497915]

And what do you say about this slave below who thinks he is the puppet master

Doesn't change the fact that your people are Abobakus

Saraki's own people stoned him but the Igbo slaves are protesting for him lol.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by ExInferis(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
chigo93:
u meant your worthless father bastard right?

No my dad is not igboe. If he was then yes he'd be a worthless bastard, just like your own father is.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Tolatutu: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
It is the one majority tribe to ever be slaves to a minority tribe the Ijaws grin

Now GEj has willed them to Saraki as his Abobakus grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Bash / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Preaches While Strapped With His Riffle. / Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.