Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters (35907 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shame!!!!

If You saw only 'ImmenSALY' then you ain't seen anything yet, check the guy with pink placard, and see how our 'SANATE' was murdered!! angry angry

lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy! Can we?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Uncleodi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hehehe! Wetin man no go see for this country.

Nwunne, inah'inyo?

Finally, Finally, like play, like play

I don land ftc grin

It wasn't by luck! It was sheer joblessness...

Back to the topic: I believe the error was made by the artist who maybe not so educated.

Hit like joor...if u want to witness 1st October. wink

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by donTbone(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Man go kuku chop...
Even if they are paid #1k per hour, them go over do.

Which man, go get better job go dey dia midst

#UncleSarakiMustGoDown

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
First it was Diezani (we've forgotten about her), now, Bukola has his day in the Sun with these badly educated protesters.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by ruggedboy01: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
And educated she male ranting here on nairaland sad angry

Wetin concern me with saraki self undecided

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by FreeGlobe(f): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thank you for posting this commendable pics ngeneukwenu.. Even president buhari is uneducated so no fuss.. This marks the first protest under Buhari's government. I expect many more to come..

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by patrick89(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
The reason why I hate this country and shall never be well with it!! hypocrisy is more than murder to me.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
They asked us to LIVE Diezani alone, we turned to Saraki, they said he has contributed to the SANATE IMMENSALY. Where do we go from here?

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by merry02(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
When youth stoned him @ prayer ground, did u call the uneducated? Hypocrite!

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by PhockPhockMan: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
OP, thanks a lot. That's reminded of
[size=28pt]

Michelle, the president of WEST GERMANY.

[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
First it was Diezani (we've forgotten about her), now, Bukola has his day in the Sun with these badly educated protesters.
"self-acclaimed economist, ãe you in any way better than those people protesting"? Quote me anywhere

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Tolatutu: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
See the Saraki Abobakwus willed to him by GEj grin they even wore their caps

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Trash!!!
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
At this point my people, I AM SPEECHLESS

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by ndcide(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Shame!!!!

If U saw 'ImmenSALY' then you ain't seen anything yet, check the guy with pink placard, and see how our 'SANATE' was murdered!! angry angry

What exactly do you do for a living?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by funlord(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin
Chooii! The power of free N5000?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by sammyj: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Joblessness. Thesame Saraki and his cohorts (PDP) made you people jobless for 16 years and the same jobless youth are fighting for him!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by obailala(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=13pt]SANATE and IMMENSALY[/size]

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by PentiumPro(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Afi SANATE and IMMENSALY naaah.
Shameless we developed Lagos and Abuja fools.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by jaymichael(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I remember those banners "LIVE DEZIANI ALONE" Nigerians are comic.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by hinwazaka: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
OP, WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW US THE OTHER POSTERS AND BANNERS. WHERE THEY ALSO GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT. SO YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO CONSOLE YOURSELF WITH THE CHASTISEMENT OF PEOPLE WHO AIDED IN THE MOVE TO WATER YOUR EYES WITH TEARS. YOUR TRAVAILS AND PAIN IS NOT FINISHED, YOU WILL CRY TILL THY KINGDOM COME. SARAKI AND WE THE DEFENDERS OF DEMOCRACY SAY "VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL ITS FRIENDS".

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by omenka(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jeeeesus!!!!!! They are definitely Wailers!! cheesy

That banner must have been printed by Phockphuckman, the illiterate! cheesy

Lalasticlala, food haf done ooo!!

NgeneUkwenu, give this ministry better name make Lala come move am go permanent site mbok. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by omenka(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
obailala:
[size=13pt]SANATE and IMMENSALY[/size]

What a bunch of illiterates. These are the scum giving Igbos a bad name. angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
omenka:
Jeeeesus!!!!!! They are definitely Wailers!! cheesy

That banner must have been printed by Phockphuckman, the illiterate! cheesy

Lalasticlala, food haf done ooo!!

NgeneUkwenu, give this ministry better name make Lala come move am go permanent site mbok. grin

Okay Sir!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by PointB: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Shame!!!!

If U saw 'ImmenSALY' then you ain't seen anything yet, check the guy with pink placard, and see how our 'SANATE' was murdered!! angry angry

Pls ask the duara dullard for the correct spelling.

I like to see what the dullard comes up with. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by RockMaxi: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Paid touts that have traded their conscience and future for few naira notes.

12 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by iambabaG: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fools.. Dis is who's happens wen grown ass men r too lazy + lack creativity nd profuctivity!! At least dey'll feed 4 a day. I am sure even Saraki's children will my protest 4 him because dey know d truth

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by frankwells(f): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
k, whats this country turning to,joblessness of the highest order,i know dos wit ndigbo caps are not igbo, at the least the money given to them will go on dry Ogbese weed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by eazysmiles: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hungry people!!!! Na only God know how much den pay them sef.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by tolexy007(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
cheesy the 1 thousand naira they collect don blindfolded them, so tey they no even get time to check wetin dem write inside the play card they give to them... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Power of 1Thousand naira

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by FatIjeomaOkolie: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
cry cry cry cry

That is the Engrish from Anambra state

My igbo people

Igbo Mmmamanu

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin / Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) / Alice Emefiele's Burial: Lawal, Obasanjo, Okowa, Dangote In Attendance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.