Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,257 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters (35883 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Jesusloveyou: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
OP, thanks a lot. That's reminded of
[size=28pt]

Michelle, the president of WEST GERMANY.

[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
u are worst than d protesters

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Uncleodi:

Finally, Finally, like play, like play

It wasn't by luck! It was sheer joblessness...
OP,u no well gringringringrin u don kill me with laughter 4 here,i con remember say Wetin i dey do here self

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by shakaZuIlu: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

Micheal Mba
This your foaming in the mouth like you are under the spell of epilepsy is getting boring.
Oloshi, go to school, you refused, but you prefer selling fake phones filled with akpu.
Useless Onitsha illiterate villager. cheesy grin

Tinka tigbuo nna i
Useless nonentity
bastard son of a rabid and a prostitute mother
die by bomb Insha'Allah
useless stinking Hopless bastard vagabond vulture
disgusting bastard she-male
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Jesusloveyou: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Youceemeri:
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son (Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.

NB: Check My Signature for more info nothing is small.

@admin pls no removed this oo if am okay today i can help someone else tmw i need help than doing something stupid thanks.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by francizy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
OP, thanks a lot. That's reminded of
[size=28pt]

Michelle, the president of WEST GERMANY.

[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

Obviously, these people learnt from Buhari... grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
OP, WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW US THE OTHER POSTERS AND BANNERS. WHERE THEY ALSO GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT. SO YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO CONSOLE YOURSELF WITH THE CHASTISEMENT OF PEOPLE WHO AIDED IN THE MOVE TO WATER YOUR EYES WITH TEARS. YOUR TRAVAILS AND PAIN IS NOT FINISHED, YOU WILL CRY TILL THY KINGDOM COME. SARAKI AND WE THE DEFENDERS OF DEMOCRACY SAY "VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL ITS FRIENDS".
OYO lowa my buroda,waht am i doing here self
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by AnanseK(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wi th all the money in his criminal asset declaration Saraki goes to rent a cheap illiterate crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Jesusloveyou: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Youceemeri:
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son (Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.

NB: Check My Signature for more info nothing is small.

@admin pls no removed this oo if am okay today i can help someone else tmw i need help than doing something stupid thanks.
ask those protesters to show u corrupt saraki house to collect ur share, so u can decide to roll on d floor for d next 21 days for saraki and collect 21 thousand naira to pay ur house rent

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Rotimi47: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
That's why they are protesting due to ignorance but to be sincere, Nigeria belong to all of us whether literate or illiterate. We are one even if our ideology/morale value differ.
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by blackpanda: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
PointB:

Pls ask the duara dullard for the correct spelling.

I like to see what the dullard comes up with. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Your papa dullard! Shege!!
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by oluwafemi113(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
u pple cannot even spell immensely correctly what is the justification that u pple passed JAMB or ur parents bought the papers for u. Bukola studied abroad and I bet u he will not associate himself with these set of Unqualified graduates called NANS.
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by rhythyson: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Na today?

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by piagetskinner(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
An organised group of touts carrying placards
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by 989900: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
They asked us to LIVE Diezani alone, we turned to Saraki, they said he has contributed to the SANATE IMMENSALY. Where do we go from here?

When is the 'sanate' president going to jail? cheesy
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by inereunwa1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
paid protests
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
That na Hausa man English.
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by cabaliciouscabal: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Igbo people always going against d tide and in d process dey continue to loose dia velour, ow can pple be seen to be supporting criminality and yet dey want people to respect dem. They ar so engrossed in d way dey will share d money not even bother abt Weda one spelling is wrong or right.

Imagine d yeye pple dat is claiming lagos is no man's land in scribing such watery English, Wat a shame,

If dis were d rubbish English Lagos was built on, am sure by now d whole of Lagos would av collapsed to grammatical, unwarranted, psychopathic, incoherent, unimaginable, arrogance English. And valuable investors would av taken a walk.

If dis is d kind of English Biafra is going to be built on, hmmmmm am sorry for the would be citizens.

#Criminals Ruling Us.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Donjowebs(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
That guy carrying the "SANATE" placard needs his SANity checked... Make una see leaders of tomorrow (?).
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Seriously no right thinking Igbo person would be out by that time of the day supporting nonsense.
But with the placards shown, I think they recruited jobless illiterates for the protest.
I just don't know when this country will move forward, with this crass display of insanity by the same masses who have been cheated, used, abused and beaten by poverty.
What a drag!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by PointB: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
blackpanda:

My papa dullard! Shege!!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by sneak3(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lol @ "immensaly"

Ko tie Si ori eyan to pe ni nu gbogbo won. ewo tun ni IMMENSALY.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by simplycarro: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Very shameful fools

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by willibounce1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Very useless set off confused people.
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by totit: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is embarrassing, soo bad undecided
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by bishopstan(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
First it was Diezani (we've forgotten about her), now, Bukola has his day in the Sun with these badly educated protesters.

saraki is much more better than your stupid Thief A orji who will continue to be a fool
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by melzabull(f): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
omenka:
What a bunch of illiterates. These are the scum giving Igbos a bad name. angry
you are a despicable fooool.
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Tolatutu: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
See the Fulani/Yoruba slaves, later they will be calling others slaves.

Saraki has found his own Abobakwus in fact I heard GEj willed the igbos to him grin imagine how shameless they are, his own people stoned him yet some silly Igbos put on their traditional attire, carried placards with nasty English to go and protest for him for N1,000 angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by tomzman: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
You must know paid 'protesters' when you see them. Bunch of jobless fools giving their tribe a bad name.
Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by favourlove1: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Shame!!!!

If You saw only 'ImmenSALY' then you ain't seen anything yet, check the guy with pink placard, and see how our 'SANATE' was murdered!! angry angry

lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy! Can we?
read book them no gree

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Kazrem(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Eh eh eh eh eh! Come and see our graduates.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
They asked us to LIVE Diezani alone, we turned to Saraki, they said he has contributed to the SANATE IMMENSALY. Where do we go from here?
...They say we should leave the corrupt alone while hoping for a better tomorrow ! At the end they Will turn to Buhari to blame him !! Awon oloshi united !!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tolatutu:
See the Fulani/Yoruba slaves, later they will be calling others slaves.

Saraki has found his own Abobakwus in fact I heard GEj willed the igbos to him grin imagine how shameless they are, his own people stoned him yet some silly Igbos put on their traditional attire, carried placards with nasty English to go and protest for him for N1,000 angry

Indeed these are faces from across the Niger towards the rising sun am seeing !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyers To INEC: Death Of APC Candidate Does Not Invalidate Election / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll / Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.