Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? (9129 Views)

World Set For Another Cold War (editorial) / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally / Rivers: Why They’re Ganging Up Against Me — Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Dede1(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^^ Dude the device in my hand worth more your house. lol.
My left hand worth more than your entire clan. . .i can still prove that if want.

If you are waiting to see anything about Rhino, then you are lost soul.

I came in to SEAL some oil deal cheesy. Let the aba boys continue thier fraud.

We ARE MADE fo LIFE!

We leave no traces. I delibrately mention 'trekking' to disguise my personality. lol.

Am invincible!

Alooora! i o sono rhino, tu chiami capone, grande padroni le tutti e gruppo mafiaso! Numero uno!

If you keep postings craps on the Internet with measured amount of recklessness as you have shown, you could not conclude the crude oil or refined products you claimed to seal because you do not know all the individuals whose signatures are required. Olodo of loud mouth!!!
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by bashr4: 6:13pm On May 14, 2011
now i understand why you chat like a confused person , port-harcourt sun can drive someone crazy, heya ndo ooo

who dash monkey banana maybe your talking about palm oil grin grin, just thank aba boys for making sandals that dont wear off easily if not you for don hear am ,chai see suffer head next thing now you go faint in front of kilimanjero to know if they will give you free rice and chicken  chai naija man don suffer oo
Rhino.5dm:

^^^ Dude the device in my hand worth more your house. lol.
My left hand worth more than your entire clan. . .i can still prove that if want.

If you are waiting to see anything about Rhino, then you are lost soul.

I came in to SEAL some oil deal cheesy. Let the aba boys continue thier fraud.

We ARE MADE fo LIFE!

We leave no traces. I delibrately mention 'trekking' to disguise my personality. lol.

Am invincible!

Alooora! i o sono rhino, tu chiami capone, grande padroni le tutti e gruppo mafiaso! Numero uno!
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 6:28pm On May 14, 2011
^^^ you know what? I just call airport to post pone my PM flight till tomorrow and ordered my PA to get me two Igbo girls tonight. Fine and ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys just anger me and your girls will pay for your crimes. I will nick named one Dede1 while the ugly will bare Bashr4.

I will instruct them to answer those name throughout my stay with them.
Mimicking two foools that anger will be my joy TONIGHT!

I will bleep them through anus cheesy(apology to my wife grin) VERY harrrd with double CD rom cheesy while shouting the names of you two.

And i wont PAY them in the morning. Then post thier nude pix in sexuality section.

Don't ever ANGER me again! Or else your women will continue to pay for it.

Sta sera molto felici, sesso a duo Igbo girls : D cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by nedu666: 6:40pm On May 14, 2011
@rhino since i joined this site u have neva ceased to amaze me, every post u make is all about tribalism, crywat manner of fool are u
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 6:51pm On May 14, 2011
Who is this one with two left legs? Nna waka past! Face your front. Ewu!

nedu666:

@rhino since i joined this site u have neva ceased to amaze me, every post u make is all about tribalism, crywat manner of fool are u
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Dede1(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^^ you know what? I just call airport to post pone my PM flight till tomorrow and ordered my PA to get me two Igbo girls tonight. Fine and ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys just anger me and your girls will pay for your crimes. I will nick named one Dede1 while the ugly will bare Bashr4.

I will bleep them through anus cheesy(apology to my wife grin) VERY harrrd with double CD rom cheesy while shouting the names of you two.

And i wont PAY them in the morning. Then post thier unclothed pix in sexuality section.

Be very careful what you wish for your self. I lived in Yoruba land before your mother was finally betrothed to your father. I have dined with Obas and owners of the land in Yoruba land. Yet the idiocy you have displayed on this forum can not force me to publicly disclose my scintillating sexual escapades with gorgeous Yoruba ladies. I do not monkey with the ugly ones and I guess you can imagine my level. If I place a mere phone call across the Atlantic, you could be bared from any trip to Port Harcourt or any of the cities in southeastern part of Nigeria.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 7:13pm On May 14, 2011
Wow! Is that a threat or what? Hmm. No one threatens ME!

Honestly i just feel sorry for you guys trapped in yankee with FAKE documents.
Doing FIVE hour @ 5/hr, dual combo jobs.
Can't goto hospital nor take a flight.

I could give you a good offer, but need to know what you can DO. I like tax free money with 2 mopol excorts.
Lay off, serving WHITE man tea.

Come back home!

Dede1:

Be very careful what you wish for your self. I lived in Yoruba land before your mother was finally betrothed to your father. I have dined with Obas and owners of the land in Yoruba land. Yet the idiocy you have displayed on this forum can not force me to publicly disclose my scintillating sexual escapades with gorgeous Yoruba ladies. I do not monkey with the ugly ones and I guess you can imagine my level. If I place a mere phone call across the Atlantic, you could be bared from any trip to Port Harcourt or any of the cities in southeastern part of Nigeria.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Dede1(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Wow! Is that a threat or what? Hmm. No one threatens ME!

Honestly i just feel sorry for you guys trapped in yankee with FAKE documents.
Doing FIVE hour @ 5/hr, dual combo jobs.
Can't goto hospital nor take a flight.

I could give you a good offer, but need to know what you can DO. I like tax free money with 2 mopol excorts.
Lay off, serving WHITE man tea.

Come back home!

Look punk, I do not threaten people rather I promise them. I just placed you on notice to curtail flaunt of ignorance by injecting wishful crude oil or refined product deals on the public arena such as Internet. Have you traveled to Accra, Ghana or Duala, Cameroon?
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 7:40pm On May 14, 2011
What if? Look my friend i don't do illegal bunkering. If am getting you right.

All those places you mention are below my feet.
Done that like 3 years ago. So, If you want a favour from me we can go private. If you are picking up then i relate you up. Atleast lemme touch a life on NL.

Stop mentioning African pots for ME. Doesn't worth the effort under Yar adua/GEJ

Dede1:

Look punk, I do not threaten people rather I promise them. I just placed you on notice to curtail flaunt of ignorance by injecting wishful crude oil or refined product deals on the public arena such as Internet. Have you traveled to Accra, Ghana or Duala, Cameroon?

Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by bashr4: 8:22pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You guys just anger me and your girls will pay for your crimes. I will  nick named one Dede1 while the ugly will bare Bashr4.

I will bleep them through anus cheesy(apology to my wife grin)  VERY harrrd with double CD rom cheesy while shouting the names of you two.

And i wont PAY them in the morning. Then post thier unclothed pix in sexuality section.

mumu i have a  yoruba chick but i wont stoop low like you or play a loser to discus my sexual relationship with women , no wonder yoruba girls complain you guys talk too much thats why they prefer igbo guys that keep it in the closet.since you said your wife is ikwerre(assuming they dash monkey banana) your disrespecting her by disrespecting other igbo chicks.

i just pity that aba sandal your wearing and that over sized suit  grin grin grin and i just called the manager of one of kilmanjero branches in ph and he told me no branch in ph are hiring right now so you might want to try mr biggs instead or filling stations.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 9:15pm On May 14, 2011
The jokes is on you. lol.
You said i don't know PH, i quickly post you a live pix from PH and 'boom' you went cold like a stuck fish.

I employ people in MY international organisation including WHITE MEN . So if you are not employed i might help you.

bashr4:

mumu i have a  yoruba chick but i wont stoop low like you or play a loser to discus my sexual relationship with women , no wonder yoruba girls complain you guys talk too much thats why they prefer igbo guys that keep it in the closet.since you said your wife is ikwerre(assuming they dash monkey banana) your disrespecting her by disrespecting other igbo chicks.

i just pity that aba sandal your wearing and that over sized suit  grin grin grin and i just called the manager of one of kilmanjero branches in ph and he told me no branch in ph are hiring right now so you might want to try mr biggs instead or filling stations.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by ezeagu(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2011
Some people seem to be very sexually frustrated. shocked
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Dede1(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

What if? Look my friend i don't do illegal bunkering. If am getting you right.

All those places you mention are below my feet.
Done that like 3 years ago. So, If you want a favour from me we can go private. If you are picking up then i relate you up. Atleast lemme touch a life on NL.

Stop mentioning African pots for ME. Doesn't worth the effort under Yar adua/GEJ

Do you think I am crassly irresponsible person to engage in any meaningful discussion with a person who had publicly claimed to have sex with a woman old enough to be the person’s mother?  Look jackass, I have a class in the grade of the world not Nigeria.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by BuhariWhy: 9:48pm On May 14, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

I was a strong Buhari supporter in this election cycle that just passed. However, I was very disappointed with the violence that took place after the election. To make matters worse I ran into a comment that came from Buhari's campaign on CNN. Here is my video expressing my anger. Please post this on your facebook page.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMfKmBE970M&hl=en&fs=1" type="[/flash]
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by EzeUche2(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2011
Rhino doesn't have a chance with quality women. That is why he deals with market women and ashawo. Those women build up his ego. If a man has to pay for s.ex, he should not even hold up his head.  undecided

He is the only guy besides sjeezy who are always talking about women. The men who have no problem with women are the ones who do not talk about them much.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 10:14pm On May 14, 2011
I guess you are a fagg0t or castrated dog; possible used his reporductory organs for money rituals. Typical of igbos desperate loons. lol.

Keep washing those plate clean! After gas, house, electric and tax cut what's left in your change? ssmh for this dolt , crude oil business wannabe goat. lol.

BTW your girls are doing fine cheesy cheesy cheesy. . .i luv sex soo much and i like doing with mommas. So, what you gonna do? Harakiri? Or resent to your normal was of cowardness. So loong in your quest for stuupidity.

Fanculo!

Dede1:

Do you think I am crassly irresponsible person to engage in any meaningful discussion with a person who had publicly claimed to have sex with a woman old enough to be the person’s mother?  Look jackass, I have a class in the grade of the world not Nigeria.  

Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 10:27pm On May 14, 2011
Wow! Do you have shame? After putting up a challenge, you run like a puppy with his tail between his legs. cheesy

yeah is there anything wrong in PAYing for sex? Those igbos girls can't pay their school fees so we end up doing trade by barter.

can't you see am contributing to the economy of the south east through a tax free sex money? Atleast they use part of it to FEED thier parents back home.

What baffle's me most is that they always bare a generic name.

More like wanting to deny your genetic traits of pros*itution. Goodluck!

EzeUche_:

Rhino doesn't have a chance with quality women. That is why he deals with market women and ashawo. Those women build up his ego. If a man has to pay for s.ex, he should not even hold up his head.  undecided

He is the only guy besides sjeezy who are always talking about women. The men who have no problem with women are the ones who do not talk about them much.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by ektbear: 11:56pm On May 14, 2011
Damn. Rhino goes hard, lol. . . naming one of them Dede1 lipsrsealed
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by abadaba(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Damn. Rhino goes hard, lol. . . naming one of them Dede1 lipsrsealed
Monkey, shut up, is that what you learnt in school, to fuel chaos between two nairalanders instead of making peace.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by ezeagu(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2011
That's his problem, from his posts you can see he goes "hard" a bit too often. Sexual frustration should be kept to oneself, you know? sad
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by ektbear: 12:44am On May 15, 2011
abadaba:

Monkey, shut up, is that what you learnt in school, to fuel chaos between two nairalanders instead of making peace.

Who are you calling a monkey, Andre Uweh? There is much worse I can call you.

You are a coward, for one, doing your dirt under a different user id.

Be very careful who you choose to insult, cockroach.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by vicenzo(m): 1:27am On May 15, 2011
Umunnaa,why did you guys allow those two yorobaieu dudes to derail this thread,obiagu and andre,you guys should ignore rhino,he is an attention seeker,give him no attention and watch him flee.
Ezeagu,i was enjoying your exchange with dapo,you never fail.Btw,is aloy/emeka an igbo?
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by udezue(m): 3:41am On May 15, 2011
Ugh!!! So much disgusting nonsense coming from some sick characters. Seriously u can go to sexuality and jokes and do as u like. There is a time and place for everything.
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by Rhino5dm: 6:32am On May 15, 2011
I will continue to expose igbo fooools. No insult, bigotry, LIES toward yorubas, then we shall ALL be fine.

* my Hot munchies just left. . . .the climax of event was; when Dede1(one of the girls i nick-named after our own NL goat) requested me to use 'belt' in flogging her to stimulate her system after sucking my cock; a combo of pleasure and pain.

While from the background i am playing an epic movie of 1966 biafra war serenade with cries of biafran dummies (lol lol cheesy cheesy cheesy).

. . .MaziUche drop me a suicide Note. grin grin grin
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by gidson12(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2011
more of this fight pls. I love you guys, yoruba vs igbos, who go win
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by vicenzo(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2011
gidson12:

more of this fight pls. I love you guys, yoruba vs igbos, who go win
Don't tell me you are enjoying this,Btw are you from rivers state?Probably ijaw,no?
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by otokx(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2011
na wa o
Re: Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces? by victor1464(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2015
EzeUche2:

Sorry but since we Igbos make up 80% of Rivers state, this means we have access to the sea.  grin

Bayelsa can stay in Nigeria. Rivers state, parts of Delta and Benue and even parts of Cross River have INDIGENOUS Igbo populations and will be coming with us.
ukwuani nor dey join unao ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Manifesto For APC To Adopt: My Vision For Nigeria / 2019: Buhari To Collect Presidential Nomination Form Tuesday / The Task Force On Apapa Restoration Briefs The Press, Speaks On Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.