Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Choii!!! See What Hunger Did To Akpos!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Choii!!! See What Hunger Did To Akpos!!! (853 Views)

Akpos And The Doctor / See What Hunger And Economic Hardship Is Causing In Nigeria (photo) / See What Happened To Akpos And His Wife As They Travel To Italy By Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choii!!! See What Hunger Did To Akpos!!! by Alihkizito(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
here three men living together. An Afro-American, a West Indian and a Nigerian. They were all starving because they didn't have money to buy food.
They took a walk and on approaching a restaurant in this classy neighbourhood, they came up with a plan.
The Afro-American went in first. After being seated, he ordered a three course meal with white wine. When he had finished the meal, the waiter came by with the bill. “LISTEN MAN, I ALREADY PAID YOU!” the Afro-American shouted! The waiter was very confused because he could not remember being paid. But because he did not want to cause any trouble, he let him leave.
Five minutes later, the West Indian walked into the same restaurant and ordered a five course meal with red wine. When he was finished eating, the waiter came by to collect the money for the food. “HEY, HEY, LOOK AT ME CLOSELY. BUT I PAID YOU ALREADY!” the West Indian shouted. This time the manager came and had to calm down the West Indian, because he did not want anything to upset the other customers. He let him go.
Ten minutes later, the Nigerian walked in. He sat down. Lit up a cigarette, and ordered the most expensive meal on the menu, plus two bottles of Wine. After he had finished, the waiter came to collect the money for the meal, but before the Nigerian could say anything, the waiter spoke to him. "Sir, I have been having all sorts of problems all day and I can’t understand it. Two other people like you came in earlier and ate, and they say that they paid me but I don’t remember getting any money from them so -” Before he could finish, the Nigerian interrupted, rather emphatically, “OGA I'M SORRY, BUT THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. I JUST WANT YOU TO GIVE ME MY CHANGE!!!" grin grin
hit "like" for more till u faint

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Periodic Table / Download for FREE 'Laugh For God's Sake' / Trying to Fart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.