Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) (52130 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere: Hit Or Miss? / Ella Mensah And Sophia Diva's Dress To AMAA 2017 Cause Stir / Nomzamo Mbatha's Outfit To AMAA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Kulas: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Honestly,this lady is beautiful despite dat she is a mother,still beat a lot of singles.She also maintained a stable family not like other actresses dat keep on divorcing and changing husbands like clothes.Omotola u r a source of inspiration to womanhood.Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by davidque007(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Elegant, decent and beautiful. No unecessary exposures.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Ashez: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
encryptjay:
The rate at which mods rush to bring celebrity threads to front page is quite alarming. You'll never see them bringing education threads at such speed.
dem dey bribe dem?
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by lawisong(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
See solid curves here. I no know wetin una see inside this omotola small waist sef.

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Missonas(f): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
JoelXclusive:
I will never marry d kind of woman whose kids will ask for
money nd she will say let daddy come..God forbid
Must man do everything?
So much love this woman!.
Self made!

#Goodevenng.
Never fa.Be careful what you wish for bro.You really dont know what its like #Selfmade

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Kulas: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ashez:

dem dey bribe dem?

I am among those that is against MOD bringing celebrities but Omotola and few other decent and responsible ones are an exceptions especially when d need arises.Omotola is worthy of emulation not d bunch of irresponsible,indecent,prostitutelike broken homes actresses that are messing up d socities.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Let's compare her to Zulus women on the show and see who looks better. SA women are overrated here.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by zudozz: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
mrs. curve u mean?
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by shellworker: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
GboyegaD:
This woman is got the curves. Perhaps, we could name her Miss Curvy cheesy

Her boosts are not sizeable enough. No one is complete though.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by cheerokee(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
lol

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lovely womancheck out cute hairstyles at http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by arabianights: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
alonzoiv:
I dedicate this STC feat to Omotola herself. And to her husband,for a maintaining their marriage. Click LIKE to celebrate both of them.

You have said it all.... To be one of the most infact most successful actresses and still maintain a marital home aint a joke! i respect this woman so much for this and the beauty of it all is that her husband is obviously sooo proud of her.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by canDy4eva(f): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
encryptjay:
The rate at which mods rush to bring celebrity threads to front page is quite alarming. You'll never see them bringing education threads at such speed.
no mind dem!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by sammaking(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
lawisong:
See solid curves here. I no know wetin una see inside this omotola small waist sef.
Hahahahaha abeg this one na disease grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by encryptjay(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ashez:

dem dey bribe dem?
I know you, you know me thingy.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Orikinla(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is an ordinary evening gown. From the dresses many of the Nigerian celebrities wore, they were not excited about the 2015 AMAA. Going to South Africa did not thrill them. Lagos remains the best centre of attraction for Nigerian celebrities. Lagos is their comfort zone.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Ajiaj(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
alonzoiv:
I dedicate this STC feat to Omotola herself. And to her husband,for a maintaining their marriage. Click LIKE to celebrate both of them.
When did we start having STC on NL :-/
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by alonzoiv(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ajiaj:
When did we start having STC on NL :-/
since today.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by HARDDON: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
GboyegaD:

wonder why life is so full of inequalities!

just imagine the sackbag yet no Manchester, small fallen b00bies are just yuck!

the bra is fallen off cos no chester support angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by topspicy(f): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Love this woman,decent and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
ever Young, i pray for my own mum to b ever young. nice outfit cool

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by christinie(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
What is the 9th commandment?
GboyegaD:

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by christinie(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thank you! You shall have a lovely family too.
alonzoiv:

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by christinie(f): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Eg that one that just turned 31.
Yustash001:
Beautiful and well dressed...unlike others out there wearing clothes revealing what should be covered...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Jediel1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
so how does dis affect the fact that i waste my f***ing mb to view this sh*t
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
She does that too sometimes,I mean revealing some parts of her body.
Yustash001:
Beautiful and well dressed...unlike others out there wearing clothes revealing what should be covered...
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by ivyT(f): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
GboyegaD:

miss curvy becos of hips?wot of boobi? DAT one no b curve abi
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
I don't like the image you used because it's the picture of a soldier mourning fallen heroes.
Not funny at all.
cheerokee:
lol
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by stellytwinkle(f): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
phransix147:
Sorry she's not as pretty as my Mom!
picshure or........... u knw the rest.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Her fat is still struggling to escape the dress. Seriously, do Nigerian celebrities think "hit the gym" is a curse?
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by baloney: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
kk & where is Genny
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) by GboyegaD(m): 2:27am On Sep 30, 2015
christinie:
What is the 9th commandment?

Biko, remind me of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.