Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. (1619 Views)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / WAEC Holder Writers Wanted - Gaduwa Abuja / WAEC Holder Job Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. by bchi(f): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
I'm tired of staying without job (idle).
I have sent and drops CV to several companies, firms etc but haven't been called.
Should I reduce my CV to WAEC holder to get job?
Is it acceptable?
Currently in Lagos.
I need your lovely advice.
Thanks
Re: A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. by pweetyoge(f): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
What is your course of study?have u served?Reducing your academic Qualification to just Waec won't fetch u a good job.I will recommend u take up a teaching job than staying idle(yes I know atimes most people say they don't like teaching)you can also try learning other things..but staying at home and waiting for a job to pull through can never be an answer to getting your dream job...start somewhere,meet people and socialize...your time starts now

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. by cmoney22222: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
I just saw am advert with a secretary job in a private primary school around where I live. Where you based?
Re: A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
bchi:
I'm tired of staying without job (idle).
I have sent and drops CV to several companies, firms etc but haven't been called.
Should I reduce my CV to WAEC holder to get job?
Is it acceptable?
Currently in Lagos.
I need your lovely advice.
Thanks
Eeyah... First never reduce your qualification and banish the thought,
2: I know you have ambition of the kind of job or kind of business you want to do, while you are still searching try to acquire more skills in that the area if you really have time on your hands there are free training courses on cousera across all possible disciplines or business in which you also get a certificate.
3 pray to God & believe... It's a matter of time

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. by bchi(f): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2015
pweetyoge:
What is your course of study?have u served?Reducing your academic Qualification to just Waec won't fetch u a good job.I will recommend u take up a teaching job than staying idle(yes I know atimes most people say they don't like teaching)you can also try learning other things..but staying at home and waiting for a job to pull through can never be an answer to getting your dream job...start somewhere,meet people and socialize...your time starts now
I studied statistics, Through with service
No, I don't want to go into teaching, although I taught during my service time.
Believing God for job, "delay is not deny
"
Thanks Dear

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. by bchi(f): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2015
geobukky:

2: I know you have ambition of the kind of job or kind of business you want to do, while you are still searching try to acquire more skills in that the area if you really have time on your hands there are free training courses on cousera across all possible disciplines or business in which you also get a certificate.
Thanks,
How can I get to know about the training?
Re: A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. by bchi(f): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2015
geobukky:

Thanks,
Re: A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
bchi:

Thanks,
visit cousera.com and navigate through the site... there are numerous sites that also run wat is known as mooc programs for free, even some departments in ivy schools run mooc programs free of charge... just google you will definitely get something... its an excellent platform to learn something new..
Re: A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. by bchi(f): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Going For Waec Holder Job. by Valmesk(m): 1:19am On Oct 03, 2015
bchi:

I studied statistics, Through with service
No, I don't want to go into teaching, although I taught during my service time.
Believing God for job, "delay is not deny
"
Thanks Dear

No matter your situation,don't reduce your value due to your present predicament,anyway dragnet is looking for you in one of the new discos in the power sector since you read statistics,search for the job update on this nairaland and apply .

(1) (Reply)

11 Things Smart People Won't Say At Work / Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos / Has Anybody Had A Test/interview With GEC Petroleum Development Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.