Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? (1099 Views)

What's Your 300 Spartans Quote? Get In Here. / What Is Your Favourite Movie Quote? / What's Your Favorite Movie Quote Of All The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by princeSammyz: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Its a good thing to watch movies for all the fun and thrill..... Its a better thing to remember and learn something motivating and worthwhile from them as well..... Here is one particular quote I love so much from a very popular movie..... It reminds me of the certainty of ocassional hard times and the need to stand firm in courage and boldness...

Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear
that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men
fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is
not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men
comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that
you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!

who remembers the movie and d scene? pls add movie quotes U find really inspiring, lets see those who go beyond the letter (that killeth) to access d spirit (that giveth life)
Re: What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by damola44(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
$hit happens- The A-team
Re: What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by zinachidi(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
let angels guide you on your lofty quest-

Angels&Demons

When you play the game of thrones, u win or u die,, there's no middle ground.- Cersei Lannister(Game of thrones)

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by princeSammyz: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
zinachidi:
let angels guide you on your lofty quest-

Angels&Demons

When you play the game of thrones, u win or u die,, there's no middle ground.- Cersei Lannister(Game of thrones)

............ no middle ground indeed! I love that....
Re: What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by zinachidi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
princeSammyz:

............ no middle ground indeed! I love that....
lol, have u seen the series?
Re: What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by princeSammyz: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, have u seen the series?

game of thrones? not really. But angels and demons? Yaaaaaaaa. an adaptation of dan brown's novel of same title
Re: What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by Kaycee7(m): 5:49am On Sep 30, 2015
princeSammyz:

Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear
that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men
fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is
not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men
comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that
you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!

who remembers the movie and d scene? pls add movie quotes U find really inspiring, lets see those who go beyond the letter (that killeth) to access d spirit (that giveth life)
The Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King. The battle of the black gate. Aragorn's speech to his troops.

Re: What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by princeSammyz: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2015
Kaycee7:
The Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King. The battle of the black gate. Aragorn's speech to his troops.

Thats right!!!!!! U on point
Re: What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by robinicule(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing - God's not dead

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Who we are... And who we nid to be to survive are very different things- The 100

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? by princeSammyz: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2015
chinoasa:
Who we are... And who we nid to be to survive are very different things- The 100

Great Quote.....

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There No Superhero Or Villain Called DOGMAN? / How To Download Movies Fast Even With Slowest Network / 27 Popular Films Of All Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.