Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Legal By Mtn Nigeria Internet Connection With Your Phone To Your Pc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legal By Mtn Nigeria Internet Connection With Your Phone To Your Pc (1798 Views)

Is Saraki's Trial Legal? By Olalekan Waheed Adigun / 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa / APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal By Mtn Nigeria Internet Connection With Your Phone To Your Pc by romeo2k446: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2009

Mtn Legal Mobile To Pc Internet For A Very Awoof Price N500 And N2,500 Per Mnth.
« on: Today at 09:47:32 PM »

We can't really have access to information on romance without a good (Internet Connection with your phone to your Computer.)
So i have a good internet connection for you. Plz this one is legal and its from MTN Nigeria.
For monthly subcsription 24hrs is N10,000 with 3Gb
For pay as you go N500 for 24hrs with 54MB
For overnight browsing subscription Its N2,500 per month 11pm to 5am.
If you are interested and you want me to send you the manuals on how to do it. You can send me a mail ( romeo2k446@yahoo.com )with "Mtn Browsin Configurations" as subject and i will mail you the manuals for N1000. And you too can earn money setting it up for people. NOTE! Pls there is nothing to fear its legal and its directly from MTN . Mail romeo2k446@yahoo.com . It will nevr be close down because closing it down by them will be like blocking your line from making or receiving a call . It will not profit them and you. So dont waste time just txt me here or call me 08025239067 if u are interested. Am Rotimi in case u need to know my name. Waitn 4 ur call friends.

(1) (Reply)

What Can Nigerian Youths To Make Nigeria A Better Place? / Is This True?muiz Banire To Contest Governor In 2011? / Obasanjo Lists Yardsticks for Functional Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.