Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Gotham Series Fan Club - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Gotham Series Fan Club (4833 Views)

Official Thread For Gotham Series / Zee World Series Fan Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
all ye fans of Fish Mooney, Falcone, Bruce wayne & PPPPPPPenguinnnnn....please step in

1 Like

Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
download links for season 2
this would be upgraded every week

season 2 episode 1- http://o2tvseries.com/Gotham-2/Season-02/Episode-01/index.html

season 2 episode 2- http://o2tvseries.com/Gotham-2/Season-02/Episode-02/index.html
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 12:54am On Sep 30, 2015
lol,I doubt Fish Mooney had any fans...

Anyway,,I actually like what I've seen so far,season 2 seems to be on the right path(tho way more darker than season 1),,I expect more focused character development.
Totally love what they're doing with Jerome(not anything like the crapfest of "one and off" weekly villains they did in season 1).
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 30, 2015
Guykhena:

Anyway,,I actually like what I've seen so far,season 2 seems to be on the right path(tho way more darker than season 1),,I expect more focused character development.
Totally love what they're doing with Jerome(not anything like the crapfest of "one and off" weekly villains they did in season 1).

why not? she is a very interesting & charismatic character... & sexy too...that booty shocked

mennnnnn.. this dude playing joker is even doing better than heath ledger... the dude has no value for his life...you saw when he was playing Russian roulette with that dude?
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Kaycee7(m): 5:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Guykhena:

Fish is one of the main reasons Gotham thrived.
First seasons are usually lyk dat especially when the series is trying to develop a lot of characters.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

why not? she is a very interesting & charismatic character... & sexy too...that booty shocked

mennnnnn.. this dude playing joker is even doing better than heath ledger... the dude has no value for his life...you saw when he was playing Russian roulette with that dude?
Ya,That scene demonstrated how fearlessly psychotic he really is(the other dude was actually scared for him cheesy ),but mehn,Heath Ledger was a boss,I doubt he could ever be topped,,tho Jerome,dang,,he taps from the likes of Jack Nicholson,Heath Ledger,and brings something totally different.
But you know he hasn't been officially confirmed as the joker? Well I guess it depends on the fans response..
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Kaycee7:
Fish is one of the main reasons Gotham thrived .
First seasons are usually lyk dat especially when the series is trying to develop a lot of characters.
Going by the survey of critics ,Fish was actually one of the low points of season 1,,her dialogue scenes was unbearable to some(myself included).
I hope they leave her right down at the bottom of the ocean.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Olamitisoji(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
I love that woman called Fish Mooney she has got the swag. Especially in the last three episodes of Season 1 wen shed scooped out an eye. And how she gave Falcone a shocking showup at his safehouse im the last episode of season 1, i just love her swag, to poeple that don't knw her, she's Pinkette Smith, Will Smith's wife. I like Bullock also but so bad he resigned in season 2. Penguin is very stupid but cunning i don't see him changing, well his the new king of Gotham.

2 Likes

Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Talius(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Guykhena:

I really liked fish Mooney, sad that she dies.... Season two so far has been awesome
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Guykhena:
Ya,That scene demonstrated how fearlessly psychotic he really is(the other dude was actually scared for him cheesy ),but mehn,Heath Ledger was a boss,I doubt he could ever be topped,,tho Jerome,dang,,he taps from the likes of Jack Nicholson,Heath Ledger,and brings something totally different.
But you know he hasn't been officially confirmed as the joker? Well I guess it depends on the fans response..

lololololol ...he is the joker. his laugh & mannerisms are proof of that...
I really wish Bruce wasn't very young.. Say he was like 20 or 22 years old..I wanna see his training & all that..
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Talius:

I really liked fish Mooney, sad that she dies.... Season two so far has been awesome

we are not sure she is dead. .that's the thing about series- no body, no death
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Olamitisoji:
I love that woman called Fish Mooney she has got the swag. Especially in the last three episodes of Season 1 wen shed scooped out an eye. And how she gave Falcone a shocking showup at his safehouse im the last episode of season 1, i just love her swag, to poeple that don't knw her, she's Pinkette Smith, Will Smith's wife. I like Bullock also but so bad he resigned in season 2. Penguin is very stupid but cunning i don't see him changing, well his the new king of Gotham.

that's right.. She's Will Smith's wife..
Bullock is back from retirement

1 Like

Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

lololololol ...he is the joker. his laugh & mannerisms are proof of that...
He still couldn't be(until the showrunners officially confirms that),a twist might be on the way,,but to be frank I actually don't want him to be the joker(just a psychopath),I mean what makes The Joker unique is that he has no history,no one knows his origin(a factor that made Heath's version outstanding),I mean a guy with no history has nothing to lose,the "real" Joker might just pop out down the line with mayhem smiley ,and no one knowing what drives his actions..

P.S:This is by no means to ridicule Jerome's performance

I really wish Bruce wasn't very young.. Say he was like 20 or 22 years old..I wanna see his training & all that..
This is more of a Gordon show(young Bruce Wayne is just there to attract viewers),,and if Bruce was like 20,the show would just be labeled a "Batman Begins" rehash.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Guykhena:
He still couldn't be(until the showrunners officially confirms that),a twist might be on the way,,but to be frank I actually don't want him to be the joker(just a psychopath),I mean what makes The Joker unique is that he has no history,no one knows his origin(a factor that made Heath's version outstanding),I mean a guy with no history has nothing to lose,the "real" Joker might just pop out down the line with mayhem smiley ,and no one knowing what drives his actions..

P.S:This is by no means to ridicule Jerome's performance
This is more of a Gordon show(young Bruce Wayne is just there to attract viewers),,and if Bruce was like 20,the show would just be labeled a "Batman Begins" rehash.

i think you are wrong on the joker part. Everybody has a history, & the aim of the Gotham series is to let us know the origin of each & every of Batman's villain..

you know why I said Bruce wayne.should have been 20 or so? ....so a cross over of characters from Arrow & Flash can be possible.
see the way Arrow & Flash alternate cos they are in the same universe, but it can't be possible for Gotham.
Meaning we are never gonna see Batman in action.

Plus, according to the comic, Bruce started training from 11 or so, but all this Bruce does is trying to dig out his father's secrets... I think they should scrap all those parts off..

1 Like

Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Talius(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

we are not sure she is dead. .that's the thing about series- no body, no death
Exactly... The producers said they were killing her off but the way it was done left open doors for a possible come back in the future in case they changed their mind
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

i think you are wrong on the joker part. Everybody has a history, & the aim of the Gotham series is to let us know the origin of each & every of Batman's villain..

you know why I said Bruce wayne.should have been 20 or so? ....so a cross over of characters from Arrow & Flash can be possible.
see the way Arrow & Flash alternate cos they are in the same universe, but it can't be possible for Gotham.
Meaning we are never gonna see Batman in action.

Plus, according to the comic, Bruce started training from 11 or so, but all this Bruce does is trying to dig out his father's secrets... I think they should scrap all those parts off..
On the history part I wasn't speaking of it in the literal sense,but in the direction in which no one knows exactly his history,except himself.

And warner bros wouldn't allow batman be on the small screen,especially not when a big budget version is set for the big screen.. Tho if it were made possible,a crossover with Arrow/Flash would be cool,but it would just seem off.

The whole Bruce digging out his father's secret,if it was scrapped Gotham ratings would go down the drain rapidly(it is like the backbone),I mean without that Gotham would just be like another generic detective series with cops and all that.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by khanivorous(f): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mehn...that jerome character( joker) got me at that russian roulette scene

That move was jaw dropping

1 Like

Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by basille(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Big fan of the series.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
khanivorous:
Mehn...that jerome character( joker) got me at that russian roulette scene

That move was jaw dropping

the dude has absolutely no regard for his life. which is why he became Batman's greatest Villain.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Guykhena:
On the history part I wasn't speaking of it in the literal sense,but in the direction in which no one knows exactly his history,except himself.

And warner bros wouldn't allow batman be on the small screen,especially not when a big budget version is set for the big screen.. Tho if it were made possible,a crossover with Arrow/Flash would be cool,but it would just seem off.

The whole Bruce digging out his father's secret,if it was scrapped Gotham ratings would go down the drain rapidly(it is like the backbone),I mean without that Gotham would just be like another generic detective series with cops and all that.

.True though.. let's see how season 2 plays out
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by kannymoore(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

I agree with your entire comment except that line.

Jérôme dey try sha but he's absolutely nowhere near Heath Ledger's rendition. Heck, him no even reach Jack Nicholson's joker sef talkless of Heath Ledger.

But as I said earlier... Jérôme dey try. Small-small.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by adisa204(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Guykhena:

Freaking Fish Mooney she spiced up Gotham my best character
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
kannymoore:

I agree with your entire comment except that line.

Jérôme dey try sha but he's absolutely nowhere near Heath Ledger's rendition. Heck, him no even reach Jack Nicholson's joker sef talkless of Heath Ledger.

But as I said earlier... Jérôme dey try. Small-small.

Heath ledger is a legend no doubt.. but you gotta jerome credit too..he's doing great
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by kannymoore(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Heath ledger is a legend no doubt.. but you gotta jerome credit too..he's doing great

He's just okay.

To tell the truth, he doesn't inspire me sam-sam!

But let's see how things go as the story progresses...hopefully he'll grow more into the character.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
smiley ,I guess I was right,poor kid had a good run on the character tho..
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Guykhena:
smiley ,I guess I was right,poor kid had a good run on the character tho..

so jerome isn't joker afterall....
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

so jerome isn't joker afterall....
Nope,let's just call him the source of a wildfire,or in this case madness smiley . Risky move by the writers eliminating such a compelling and interesting character..
Tho,I'm not too certain on the direction the writers are taking,but I don't want the "real" joker being a Cosplayer,,I mean he shouldn't just spring up on the basis of imitation.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Kezifils(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Was reluctant to start this show but when I started it, I just couldn't stop. Love the show even with Batman.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by wx9Z: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
So they is someone as awesome as Heath Ledger in GOTHAM and nobody cares to tell me? sad
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kezifils:
Was reluctant to start this show but when I started it, I just couldn't stop. Love the show even with Batman.

even without batman you mean
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Kezifils(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

even without batman you mean

Yea. Mistake
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by edi287: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Awesome show...prefer it to Flash and Arrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 9000 Free Satellite Tv Channels On Pc And Mobile Phones / Facts About Jack Bauer / DSTV To Increase Subscription Price Effective 1 May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.