Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1080083 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by truereligion999: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yhemit(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2017
URGENT VACANCIES IN A RADIO STATION!!!

A new Christian Radio Station, TRINITY FM, coming to LAGOS is urgently staffing. All positions in an ideal Radio Station are needed!

Positions freshly available include:

- Station Announcers
- Chief Engineer
- Maintenance Engineers
- Music Director
- News Director
- Programme Director
- Production Director
- Station Director/Manager
- Promotions Director/Marketing Manager
- DJs
- Security Personnel
- Janitors (Cleaners)
- On-Air Personalities
- Journalists/News Reporters
- Marketers
- Drivers
- Radio Producer
- Traffic Manager
- Receptionist
- Radio Sales/Account Executive
- Sales Assistants
- News Editors
- Sports Director
- Church Programme Manager
- Church Correspondence Manager
- Community Relations Director
- Copy Writers
- Traffic Managers
- General Manager
- PA (to the MD/CEO)

Interested applicants are to send their CVs to TrinityFMNigeria@gmail.com with the position as subject of email. And because applications would be considered as they arrive, applicants are to send an SMS stating the position in the content of the SMS thus: 'News Editor' to 08095303659. SMSes with no CV sent via email would not be considered!

P. S. Interns and those serving NYSC LAGOS can also apply.

NOTE: Only candidates resident in Lagos should apply. All CVs carrying addresses outside Lagos would be discarded immediately. And no double application would be considered as well.

Remember, applicants should send SMS with the position applied for to 08095303659 immediately (and only after) CV is sent via email. No calls would be entertained.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nobsalis: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

I don't know much about Abj. But I'll advice you visit the most popular park.. Or check good is good motors online. They seem to have park in almost every state.. So you should get there.

An alternative is to look for AKTC (Akwa Ibom Transport Company) park, they should take you straight to camp...

Are u sure dey will take me to camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vickifeanyi47(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Do you happen to know anyone dat needs to be transferred/redeployed from one state to another as batch B dey enta camp tomorrow
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
nobsalis:

Are u sure dey will take me to camp?
Yea.. If you can negotiate well with them. You could be lucky, md u guys going to camp might be much in the bus. You guys can then contribute a token to the driver.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nathaniel007(m): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Yea.. If you can negotiate well with them. You could be lucky, md u guys going to camp might be much in the bus. You guys can then contribute a token to the driver.
pls what are pros and cons of going to camp on thursday and is SSCE result needed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
nathaniel007:
pls what are pros and cons of going to camp on thursday and is SSCE result needed

Pros.. Right size of kit, good bed space.. Cons. Nothing really. You have nothing to lose. Only if Camp registration has not officially closed. Then you can do that.

And No, SSCE is not needed.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nathaniel007(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Pros.. Right size of kit, good bed space.. Cons. Nothing really. You have nothing to lose. Only if Camp registration has not officially closed. Then you can do that.

And No, SSCE is not needed.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
nathaniel007:
Thanks

Uwc
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AdesinaOBD(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2017
Pls guys, i checked the nysc portal and i saw that my name is among the approved senate list...date of graduation shows 29 march 2017, Obafemi Awolowo University
The issue i have is that i had the opportunity to leave the country before my result was approved by the senate and i left... i can see there at this moment that i can proceed for registration...
My question now is, can i come back to the country next year which is 2018 or 2019 and still be able to serve? since am not too far away
i graduated at the age of 28 so technically by 2019, i will be 30.
And if yes, service is possible for me, whats are the procedures for the registration when the time comes. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ManagerofJiga: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
U can now download @jesseJiga - <Hustling state of mind> on Music+, I recommend you to listen it https:///y7ek6W4P5k
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Iggyok(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Uwc
I'm .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Iggyok(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm planning to go to the .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
For those posted to Onitsha or its environment in Anambra State, someone has a 5kg Gas Cylinder to sale.

Call 08075544375
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Iggyok:

I'm planning to go to the nysc headquarters. My fear is if they open offices during camping. Please do you have any idea or someone to contact there? Please help to avoid wasting transport from Ph to Abj for nothing.
I will advice you wait till they finish.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Iggyok(m): 5:42am On Jul 29, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
I will advice you wait till they finish.
Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ekele92: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
you win connect is back click here to get registration link http://www.wealth9ja.com.ng/2017/07/you-win-2017-get-10million-to-start.html?m=1
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ekele92: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
you win connect is back click here to get registration link http://www.wealth9ja.com.ng/2017/07/you-win-2017-get-10million-to-start.html?m=1
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
You should all note that NYSC calculates your age from the day ur school senate approved ur final result...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umennajiego(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Can i still resume to camp today, reasons be that have been sick and also my registration shows the use of medical report? Pls answer asap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toogbasky(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Umennajiego:
Can i still resume to camp today, reasons be that have been sick and also my registration shows the use of medical report? Pls answer asap

Off course u can,, it depends on d camp director though,,,, sum people came to camp a week after resumption of camp at Anambra camp,,,, the camp director was d best
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umennajiego(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2017
toogbasky:

Off course u can,, it depends on d camp director though,,,, sum people came to camp a week after resumption of camp at Anambra camp,,,, the camp director was d best
thanks for this
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by edkai: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good evening nairalanders...please pardon me everyone for posting this here. I need a favour from you guys.Please help me provide some support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. Today is the last day of voting. This is very urgent She won't disappoint if given this opportunity. 
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShylockConsults: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
SHYLOCK CONSULTS WISHES YOU A HAPPY NEW MONTH.

APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER INTAKE IS STILL OPEN.

Your Educational Career is our utmost concern.

TO APPLY OR FOR MORE INFO

Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (393) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.