Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082136 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 3:20am On Jan 26, 2018
wonderkid619:

I believe there should be an arrangement to not let the job be lost

tho i met one guy that just finished nysc today, he told me that once you get a letter of request from your company, irrespective of the state you're posted to, they'll return you to the company

still, @Darkchocolate please answer us oo and shed more light abeg

Hey, I m not entirely sure on the state transfer job thingy but if you have a job within the same state and the company gives you a letter of request, I don't see why NYSC won't agree to post you there (if you are within the same state)!

Good luck.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wonderkid619(m): 6:24am On Jan 26, 2018
Darkchocolate:

Hey, I m not entirely sure on the state transfer job thingy but if you have a job within the same state and the company gives you a letter of request, I don't see why NYSC won't agree to post you there (if you are within the same state)!

Good luck.

thank you!
btw, do you know what the letter of request of request should be like?, like a format?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adaxiy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please guys, if I missed the camp after registration and posting, and I want to re-register again, do I need to visit my institution or I should just login in and update my details? Then, 2. Will I be posted to the same state or given an opportunity to re-select states? Pls, help a brother.
Modified: @Darkchocolate, pls answer my question

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Baylow25(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2018
i am a recent graduate and I want to attend a training program that is going to last for 6 months and I need advice on how to defer my nysc to the second batch. please help me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mandimax(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2018
Pls can anyone help me with a sample of personal cds sponsorship request letter, pls am in urgent need of it, plsssssss!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 2:06am On Jan 29, 2018
wonderkid619:

thank you!
btw, do you know what the letter of request of request should be like?, like a format?

I remember I typed lots of these for my work place. I really can't remember the exact format though.

I do remember that...

It should have normal formal salutations for a standard letter, name of the corp member, state code, etc ...and the company details....contact person in the company. On a company letter headed paper. Also address it to the state coordinator.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lady25(f): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please i have 2 questions and i would really appreciate answers
1. I got mobilized 2 batches ago and i registered online(marital status was single then). I got married but couldnt go to camp when call up letter came out(i was pregnant by then couldnt travel long distance.now i want to revalidate when the portal is opened. How can i change my marital status online.
2. I was mobilised with batch B earlier. Do i have to wait for another batch B or i can just revalidate when batch A are registering
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pls how many batches or streams can nysc deployed in a year
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mhizcovy(f): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2018
Good morning FAM,
My jamb admission letter offered me a course which I changed for another within the same institution .can I still use that admission letter for my mobilization or do I need to regularize it to tally with the course I eventually studied?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kadreeG7(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2018
pls has NYSC approve those dat just applied for redeployment online?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2018
what should I do to serve? I'm above thirty years.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abolore25(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Dear all,

Please at work age can one missed out on enrollment for NYSC .

Thank you,
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thonie11(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Abolore25:
Dear all,

Please at work age can one missed out on enrollment for NYSC .

Thank you,
It all depends on when you finished your degree program if you finished your program before the age of thirty then you can go for service anytime you wish i hope this helps
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osahonf: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-ambassador-for-social-lender-s-ussd2loan-february-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by viktour25(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2018
Will I be allowed with a tattoo on my body
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donkalio: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
congrats to the 2018 Batch A prospective corp members. for those of you who want to go with stream 1, must register the 1st or 2nd day of the registration. for those of you in port-Harcourt can come to Rivers state university shopping plaza for your quick registration. for those of you that don't want to serve i.e you want to exempt yourself, we also do it, for those of you who want to serve, but your age is above 30, we also do it. call or watsapp 07062151201
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wharlay23(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Please I want to know if this information is true

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Donkalio:
congrats to the 2018 Batch A prospective corp members. for those of you who want to go with stream 1, must register the 1st or 2nd day of the registration. for those of you in port-Harcourt can come to Rivers state university shopping plaza for your quick registration. for those of you that don't want to serve i.e you want to exempt yourself, we also do it, for those of you who want to serve, but your age is above 30, we also do it. call or watsapp 07062151201
Has registration started?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adamx23(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is an original waec result needed for Nysc registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donkalio: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Benignasweety:
Has registration started?
By march 2018
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AJVC(f): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
NYSC Post camp professional training for employment, click on http://www.deslogenergy.com/nysc-training for more information or call 07033847973
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tobbyboy2011: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
I'm a foreign student, please if you have any information concerning the 2018 NYSC registration date please update. I missed the last one and I don't want to miss this one. My whatsapp number +60163710642.

Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zeus9634: 4:48am On Feb 13, 2018
please I need help I applied for relocation and since camp closed on 5th February its been showing on my dashboard "been processed" which is awaiting confirmation and today is 13th February and its still the same. I'm really confused and I have already left my state of initial posting... what can be done about this ??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by YoungNG9x: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please I have three questions:

I heard foreign students usually get posted to Lagos/Abuja, is this true?
Is the posting random or can you tell them your top choices? [I don't want to go to Sambisa]
If I can find a company to work for in the state i'm posted in, will NYSC accept?

Thanks!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.