Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082166 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Digitron: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
i forgot my original degree cert in Lagos and am currently in benue camp, they have refused to register me. please what do i do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sleemzy96(f): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Digitron:
i forgot my original degree cert in Lagos and am currently in benue camp, they have refused to register me. please what do i do
Ask if you can use the scanned copy. If yes, tell someone to scan it to you in coloured, print it out in coloured
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by empress101(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please Can Neco result be used for registration in camp?? in place of Waec
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chibu4u2(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Good morning all, i was mobilized to oyo state this july but due to medical issues i was unable to report to camp. Please i need your candid advice
My question are;
1.) do i have to re-register when next the portal opens up?
2.) if the next stream is august as rumoured, is it possible for me to still go with august batch or i'll have to wait till NOV?
3.) after remobilization would i still be given same oyo state?
Thanks in anticipation of any response/advice given.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kuluosha(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
chibu4u2:
Good morning all, i was mobilized to oyo state this july but due to medical issues i was unable to report to camp. Please i need your candid advice
My question are;
1.) do i have to re-register when next the portal opens up?
2.) if the next stream is august as rumoured, is it possible for me to still go with august batch or i'll have to wait till NOV?
3.) after remobilization would i still be given same oyo state?
Thanks in anticipation of any response/advice given.
Am in this same issues toooo,but I was posted to Adamawa, I couldn't make it to camp due to some reason,wat next can I do to go with November batch cos I know there is nothing like august batch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sahaboi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
please my name is not on the matriculation list on jamb site after doing regularization..what will I do about that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kenturkey048(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kuluosha:
Am in this same issues toooo,but I was posted to Adamawa, I couldn't make it to camp due to some reason,wat next can I do to go with November batch cos I know there is nothing like august batch
there is nothing like august batch...we only have batchB stream2 which are going by august ending,,you need to wait till next year for batch b then u can do revalidation...or better still go to NYSC twiter's handle,there all your ask questions are answered..when u reach there u go know if stream dey go by august or not...
we shouldnt be too sure of what we are not sure of.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Confidant010(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pls August should do n come I can't wait any longer. Pls guys I hope this August is sure for stream2

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chibu4u2(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kuluosha:

Yes those like myself that didnt show up in camp would be automatically revalidated in the next batch b stream 2 scheduled for august as uploading of names by universities starts today, also all left-overs from stream 1 and others will join stream 2. And you will retain same state and call-up number. verified from nysc official twitter handle.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Alexchuka(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2018
Have anyone in Nigeria received his Alawie for July?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kanurii: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Alexchuka:
Have anyone in Nigeria received his Alawie for July?

plenty people

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kanurii: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
k
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by obago(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
My name was uploaded today on NYSC portal. Does it mean I can register in August once the portal opens for registration and be posted to camp as well this same August?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ecollen(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Pk anybody deployed to Lagos should call this number 08132862952.... Urgently need batch b corp member.... Salary 35k.... Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Julius87: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
am 31, and I really want to go for NYSC, pls how should I go about it?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DuchessGloriana(f): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolgasman(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2018
obago:
My name was uploaded today on NYSC portal. Does it mean I can register in August once the portal opens for registration and be posted to camp as well this same August?
Yes you can
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NanaKhadija: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good evening my fellow corps members on camp and those already serving.
I am among the batch B just posted to camp, but due to my current nature I was ask to finished my registration the day I reported.
my main Question is, are we not entitled to the allowances that will be given on camp( bicycle allowance etc)
If we are, how do we get our Entitlement.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ozone984: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hello everybody, I need info from someone serving or served in federal neuropsychiatric hospital Uselu,Benin. Thank you very much.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Urgent Vacancy
Corper Wee!
A reputable training organisation in Ibadan requires an
Admin Assistant
if interested for PPA, send CV to
dextrousbcs@gmail.com
Use 'Corper' as subject of mail.
Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toskarh(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Where is the best state a Geophysics graduate can so much pray to be posted to ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GentlePEACE: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Kuluosha:
hey, now there is. Do revalidation asap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lomaxx: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2018
I was posted to Yobe in this Batch B Stream 1

I didn't go. Because security reasons.

Now that there's stream 2, I've revalidated. Would I still be posted to Yobe?
My call up letter is no longer available.
chibu4u2:

Yes those like myself that didnt show up in camp would be automatically revalidated in the next batch b stream 2 scheduled for august as uploading of names by universities starts today, also all left-overs from stream 1 and others will join stream 2. And you will retain same state and call-up number. verified from nysc official twitter handle.

Since the call up letter is no longer available. Can we work the posting at this level?

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.