Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082247 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Cavity99:
Can I apply for remobilization if I went to camp but did not resume to my ppa?
Yes.
Contact me on 08105652232
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Morifeke:
Please if anyone can help. I schooled in Benin Republic and I applied for Nysc since October. At first, I got the message ‘You have not been evaluated yet. Upload ssce.’ I’ve done that. Now I I see “You have not been mobilized because you have not uploaded valid documents “
I have uploaded every document that I should. Can anyone please help me with this?
Thanks a lot
You can't be help here.
Because anyone to help you have to be in constant communication with you.
Reach me on 08105652232
So i can't send u the contact of an nysc staff to help you out.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
obong003:
Please who knows if we that relocated in this batch c stream 2 will be paid this December?
You would be paid if your documentation has been done.
Don't worry you would be paid.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ivanmykel(f): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Preciouserhabor:

Okay.
That's far better.
You can contact me on whatsapp for assistance 08105652232

No problem, till then.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesolaviolin(f): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Please, where is the address of Ikeja Nysc local government? Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitope23(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2019
Adesolaviolin:
Please, where is the address of Ikeja Nysc local government? Thanks

Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja.
Do you play the violin?
I'm a violinist and would really like to know you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mille: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2019
Preciouserhabor:

Its possible to still do your nysc with the next batch (that's batch A)
And its also possible to get it done in some selected states and not be in camp for the entire 3weeks.

But it all depends on you.

But if you serious then i have to see you in person to discuss that fully with u.
But reach me on whatsapp 08105652232

I'll contact you.

Thank you for your responses

cc: Hier , Kanurii , DewNewToo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jerryjat(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pls... Do we have any WhatsApp group for this?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 1:43am On Jan 12, 2019
Jerryjat:
Pls... Do we have any WhatsApp group for this?
If u have any question as regards nysc and you want to communicate on WhatsApp.
Contact me. 08105652232

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesolaviolin(f): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
temitope23:

Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja. Do you play the violin? I'm a violinist and would really like to know you.
Yes, thanks Please, can I explain the route?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brainiacbbb(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
samson147:
av done mine too... but did he tell u when u would see the relocation letter?
He said this weekend.. But so far nothing.
I'm still hopeful.
Have you seen Your own letter?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitope23(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adesolaviolin:

Yes, thanks
Please, can I explain the route?

From where do you want to go there?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitope23(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2019
Adesolaviolin:

Yes, thanks
Please, can I explain the route?

It's easier from Ojota. Go to the garage at kudurat Abiola way, board a bus to Berger. Tell the conductor or driver you'll alight at Ikeja Local Government.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesolaviolin(f): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
temitope23:

It's easier from Ojota. Go to the garage at kudurat Abiola way, board a bus to Berger. Tell the conductor or driver you'll alight at Ikeja Local Government.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitope23(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Adesolaviolin:
Thanks

You're welcome.
I'll like to be your friend.
What do you say to that?
Can I pm you?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by omamush(f): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
pls i need help, submitted a request letter for reposting at the LGA since last week but I've not been posted yet, the issue is I do not wish to be posted to the place on the request letter anymore, I don't want to wait to be posted there because it would be a long process to get a rejection letter, who has an idea how I can go about it since I'm yet to be posted there.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesolaviolin(f): 2:18am On Jan 14, 2019
temitope23:

You're welcome. I'll like to be your friend. What do you say to that? Can I pm you?
No p
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesolaviolin(f): 2:18am On Jan 14, 2019
temitope23:

You're welcome. I'll like to be your friend. What do you say to that? Can I pm you?
No p
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2019
omamush:
pls i need help, submitted a request letter for reposting at the LGA since last week but I've not been posted yet, the issue is I do not wish to be posted to the place on the request letter anymore, I don't want to wait to be posted there because it would be a long process to get a rejection letter, who has an idea how I can go about it since I'm yet to be posted there.
Go back to the same office you submitted the letter for. Posting and have it cancelled since it has not been processed.
That's all.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DewNewToo: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Does anyone know if it is possible to change your PPA after resuming after being accepted and documenting? ( note I just started in January). To add to it, what if the PPA was to give you a letter dismissing you due to change of management? or they can no longer keep you as a corper?

I know I would probably have to write a reposting letter, attaching the dismissing letter and maybe a request letter to the new PPA. I just want to find out if this scenario is possible?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2019
samson147:
Plss o I left camp with the current batch c stream 2 but I refused doing documentation uptil now cos I applied for relocation which I paid for but yet to b achieved, av not done thumb print either for my clearance hope if I finally get d relocation it won't affect me??
Its most likely ur money has entered one chance.
Chat me on whatsapp let me. See the process to which u did it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Cavity99:
Can I apply for remobilization if I went to camp but did not resume to my ppa?
Very well.
Once your relocation is out. You don't have issues with your old ppa again. Except for some. Person that relocated outside dg's directive.

Chat me up privately on whatsapp and let see how we can go about it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Slimmygail:
Please, i need your opinions. Redeployed to Ogun State, submitted a request letter but was given somewhere else. Is it advisable to go to d sectariate to complain?
Send. Me. A whatsapp message.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by harcemedes(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2019
atimileyin007:

I was allotted to open an account with Access bank at the camp. Upon filling the form and my BVN Number, I think they discovered when they got to their bank that I have an existing account with them so they just came back to paste that former account number for me when they came back to camp to give everybody their account numbers..

This particular account I have not funded since when I've opened it(cos I have another account I use) which I explained to them when they came again to distribute ATM Cards at the camp and the bank representative told me that there was no problem that NYSC would fund it with my allowance, not known to me that the account has been closed since I didn't fund it for long(perhaps the banks didn't check as well to confirm whether its closed or not, they only discovered that i have an account through my BVN).

So I was asked to just go to any branch to request for an ATM card because it was not produced alongside the ones they shared in camp cos its an existing account.. When I got to the branch was when I discovered that the account has been closed.

I then mailed Access bank and they said I should open a new bank account which i did and I was given a new account number 0793875151 but it hasn't been linked to NYSC for the payment of allowance.. For this reason I've not received my allowance.. Hope I would get it even if I resolve the issue at secretariat..
The same thing happened to me... I later got the blocked account opened, but I have nt been paid ooo. have you?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jerryjat(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Preciouserhabor:

If u have any question as regards nysc and you want to communicate on WhatsApp.
Contact me. 08105652232

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Verapax2001: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.