Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082181 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2019
meks007:
Misplaced my nysc certificate. Is it possible to get another one?
Yes you can. But not through the front door.
Call me for. Assistances
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2019
MYJIST:
Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2019
cliffsador:
My name come out in the senate list, but am not ready for service now, should I mobilize now, pending till November, that I want to go for service, is it ok like that pls I need answers.
Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2019
hausadreturn:
nobody asks for that.
Get to camp first and you know.
They fact that it was not asked in ur state does not mean many other states did not ask
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:25am On May 15, 2019
You can get a genuine redeployment to any state of your choice.. call today for more information...

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2019
1. For your medical fitness from a government hospital.

2. For nysc state posting and relocation before camp, in camp and after camp
Relocation after camp is just 14 working days.

3. Assistance on age issues.

Call or whatsapp: 08105652232.
We would meet and talk if you live in Lagos or closeby states.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by collinsandre(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2019
My question is re we receiving the 30k new minimum wage by the end of may?
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool

***UPDATE 13/12/2017***

Oh my Goodness guys... this thread is still going and has helped so many people. The information nuggets in this thread as been invaluable to most. Thank you to all the contributors. You guys are the bomb!!! kiss

On a different note...It's 12 DAYS to Christmasssss.

Wishing you all a fantabulous MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fulfilling NEW YEAR
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2019
Preciouserhabor:

Get to camp first and you know.
They fact that it was not asked in ur state does not mean many other states did not ask
Which one is get to camp first? Is it not because I went to camp that made me to be telling you so?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 15, 2019
Omofe: 7:28pm On Mar 10
I became 30 on 17th may 2018 and finished my last exam in October 2018.. please can I still go for service?

Preciouserhabor:
yes

How is this possible? shocked
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nanyya5000(f): 10:35pm On May 15, 2019
Hello! My middle name "Somtochukwu" was spelt as "Somtochokwu" on my school's I.D card but spelt correctly on the mobilization list and my statement of result. Will this affect me in camp? Applying for a new I.D is really stressful in my school.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2019
hausadreturn:
Which one is get to camp first? Is it not because I went to camp that made me to be telling you so?
I served too.
And person were sent back to go get their ID.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2019
omoowo8888:

I became 30 on 17th may 2018 and finished my last exam in October 2018.. please can I still go for service?
Your certificate carries the fact that u left school before 30.
The month of your birth can be talked about as an error.
And u can still serve.

If its more than few months difference. Then a new waec certificate with a new date of birth can be arranged.
NYSC takes the age on ur waec certificate.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2019

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 16, 2019
Please house. Do married women need medical fitness too?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2019
Please how true is it that stream1 and stream2 will pass out july 4
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2019
Khaffi:
Please house. Do married women need medical fitness too?
yes ooooooo.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2019

If you live in Lagos we can meet at my office at Ojota.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2019
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool

***UPDATE 13/12/2017***

Oh my Goodness guys... this thread is still going and has helped so many people. The information nuggets in this thread as been invaluable to most. Thank you to all the contributors. You guys are the bomb!!! kiss

On a different note...It's 12 DAYS to Christmasssss.

Wishing you all a fantabulous MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fulfilling NEW YEAR

Darkchocolate, I don't know if you will have answer to this, but I am a graduate of philosophy from the Pontifica Urbaniana University of Rome through affiliation with a Catholic seminary in Nigeria.

The seminary also had affiliation with University of Ibadan which issued US with Nigerian certificate and NYSC exemption.

But the Nigerian university affiliation was lost during my time.

Now I'm a graduate of the seminary with just the foreign certificate ( B. Phil) and no chance of participating in the NYSC which will render the cert almost invalid.

This is because I was told I can't be grouped as a foreign student since I do not have visa and prove of payment from university abroad.

Any hope for someone like me?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 17, 2019
NYSC REDEPLOYMENT!!!! Lagos is paying corpers very well, so what r u waiting for

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 10:16am On May 18, 2019
omoowo8888:

i doubt it bro! Dnt be deceived
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 18, 2019
kenny160:
i doubt it bro! Dnt be deceived

Deceived? grin grin I can't believe such a thing, I knw little things about registration stuff. Thanks for ur concern
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 11:32pm On May 18, 2019
omoowo8888:

Deceived? grin grin I can't believe such a thing, I knw little things about registration stuff. Thanks for ur concern
with this ur smile i dont get ur point...pls explain more
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:46am On May 19, 2019
kenny160:
with this ur smile i dont get ur point...pls explain more

I knew the guy is a scammer, I was just pulling his legs
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 19, 2019
Please, if the DATE OF BIRTH on my JAMB is different from that in my SCHOOL. Which one will I use during nysc registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by michbax(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2019
Preciouserhabor:
no but its better you correct it if u can.
Mine was different in the date too but was mobilised and i corrected it.

which one did you correct, the Jamb date of Birth or the O level date of Birth..
I have similar issue.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 3:57pm On May 20, 2019
Please can a 2019 batch A corp member be remobilized in 2019 batch B?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 1:10am On May 21, 2019
michbax:

which one did you correct, the Jamb date of Birth or the O level date of Birth..
I have similar issue.
If you have issues with date of birth.
Try and get someone that can help you get a new waec certificate and. In the process correct your date of birth to. What you need.

And then use that new certificate to register manually and online.
NYSC would confirm. The date of. Birth from waec and if it goes through you wud be able to. Serve and the new age would be ur official age.

Thats how its done.

I stay in Lagos just incase you need a y assistance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.